From:        "Andrii Berezovskyi" <andriib@...>
To:        "oslc-op@..." <oslc-op@...>
Date:        10/16/2019 12:34 PM
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] [oslc-op] Tomorrow telecon
Sent by:        oslc-op@...

Hello,

I have a meeting clash tomorrow and will join only for the second half of the hour. Apologies in advance.

--
Andrew

Jad El-Khoury

Hi

I am unfortunately not available this afternoon.

______________________________

Jad El-khoury, PhD

KTH Royal Institute of Technology

School of Industrial Engineering and Management, Mechatronics Division

Brinellvägen 83, SE-100 44 Stockholm, Sweden

Phone: +46(0)8 790 6877 Mobile: +46(0)70 773 93 45

jad@..., www.kth.se

From:        "Andrii Berezovskyi" <andriib@...>
To:        "oslc-op@..." <oslc-op@...>
Date:        10/16/2019 12:34 PM
Sent by:        oslc-op@...

Hello,

I have a meeting clash tomorrow and will join only for the second half of the hour. Apologies in advance.

--
Andrew

David Honey1 <DavidHoney@...>

I suggest we cancel today's meeting due to few people being available.
David.
Unless stated otherwise above:

Jim Amsden

Ok with me, unless someone objects in the next hour, consider it cancelled.

Re status:

1. We're expecting a TRS draft soon from Nick

2. RM PSD is in progress

3. I'm making slow progress on core, will try to do more next week.

--
Jim Amsden, Senior Technical Staff Member
ELM Quality Manager

From:        "David Honey1" <DavidHoney@...>
To:        oslc-op@..., nick_crossley@...
Date:        10/17/2019 08:19 AM