OSLC-OP Telecon Minutes 2022-09-08

Jim Amsden

This meeting introduced OSLC for Products. People interested in product definition and the relationship between PLM, ALM, SSE and OSLC lifecycle management may find the referenced presentation interesting. We welcome participation and contribution in this important potential new area for OSLC-OP.

https://github.com/oslc-op/oasis-open-project/blob/master/minutes/2022/2022-09-08.md

Jad El-Khoury

Hi

Here’s the recording from our last meeting

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wsnmnsla6c9gmex/oslc-op%20on%202022-09-08%2015-06.mp4?dl=0

______________________________

Jad El-khoury, PhD

KTH Royal Institute of Technology

School of Industrial Engineering and Management, Mechatronics Division

Brinellvägen 83, SE-100 44 Stockholm, Sweden

Phone: +46(0)8 790 6877 Mobile: +46(0)70 773 93 45

jad@..., www.kth.se

This meeting introduced OSLC for Products. People interested in product definition and the relationship between PLM, ALM, SSE and OSLC lifecycle management may find the referenced presentation interesting. We welcome participation and contribution in this important potential new area for OSLC-OP.

https://github.com/oslc-op/oasis-open-project/blob/master/minutes/2022/2022-09-08.md

Jad El-Khoury

Hi

Please use this link for the full recording. My previous link only allowed you to view the first 15 minutes.

https://kth-my.sharepoint.com/:v:/g/personal/jad_ug_kth_se/EYJhBrSTBnxDmPHMdZs_la0BSZab-B4QHLQT6mOg9WOk-A?e=Cilrnu

______________________________

Jad El-khoury, PhD

KTH Royal Institute of Technology

School of Industrial Engineering and Management, Mechatronics Division

Brinellvägen 83, SE-100 44 Stockholm, Sweden

Phone: +46(0)8 790 6877 Mobile: +46(0)70 773 93 45

jad@..., www.kth.se

This meeting introduced OSLC for Products. People interested in product definition and the relationship between PLM, ALM, SSE and OSLC lifecycle management may find the referenced presentation interesting. We welcome participation and contribution in this important potential new area for OSLC-OP.

https://github.com/oslc-op/oasis-open-project/blob/master/minutes/2022/2022-09-08.md

Jim Gammon <james_e_gammon@...>

Have the section assignments for the Link Profiles document been assigned?

Please advise.

Regards,

James E Gammon Jr.
SNS Engineering
Enterprise & RI&S Digital Engineering

O:  +1 972.344.5637
C:  +1 972.880.0413
James.E.Gammon@...

Engineering
13510 North Central Expressway

Dallas, TX  75243

This meeting introduced OSLC for Products. People interested in product definition and the relationship between PLM, ALM, SSE and OSLC lifecycle management may find the referenced presentation interesting. We welcome participation and contribution in this important potential new area for OSLC-OP.

https://github.com/oslc-op/oasis-open-project/blob/master/minutes/2022/2022-09-08.md

"Eran Gery"

Jim - no… i guess it will wait for tomorrow…

Eran

On 14 Sep 2022, at 18:31, Jim Gammon via lists.oasis-open-projects.org <james_e_gammon=raytheon.com@...> wrote:

Have the section assignments for the Link Profiles document been assigned? Please advise. Regards, James E Gammon Jr. SNS Engineering Enterprise & RI&S Digital Engineering ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart

Have the section assignments for the Link Profiles document been assigned?

Please advise.

Regards,

James E Gammon Jr.
SNS Engineering