[oslc-op-pgb] Your Special Majority Votes to approve submitting OSLC Core V3.0 PS02 and OSLC Query V3.0 PS01 to OASIS members have passed

Chet Ensign

Whoops. Got ahead of myself. We will now start the 60 day public review that precedes the call for consent. We will announce the review shortly.

Best,

/chet

On Wed, Jun 9, 2021 at 9:07 AM Chet Ensign via lists.oasis-open-projects.org <chet.ensign=oasis-open.org@...> wrote:
PGB members and participants in the OSLC Open Project,

Your Special Majority Votes to approve submitting OSLC Core V3.0 PS02 and OSLC Query V3.0 PS01 to OASIS members in a call for consent as OASIS Standards (https://lists.oasis-open-projects.org/g/oslc-op-pgb/message/149 and https://lists.oasis-open-projects.org/g/oslc-op-pgb/message/151) have closed and passed. Congratulations.

Project Admin will now open the call for consent to the OASIS membership. We will notify you once those ballots are ready.

Please feel free to contact us with any questions you have.

Best,

/chet

--

Chet Ensign

Chief Technical Community Steward

OASIS Open

+1 201-341-1393
chet.ensign@...
www.oasis-open.org

--

Chet Ensign

Chief Technical Community Steward

OASIS Open

+1 201-341-1393
chet.ensign@...
www.oasis-open.org

Andrii Berezovskyi

Hello Chet,

It’s OK, we have plenty of patience. Thank you as well as Paul and the project members for your hard work and support!

Best regards,

Andrew