From: oslc-op-pgb@... <oslc-op-pgb@...> on behalf of Chet Ensign <chet.ensign@...>
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2022 7:41 PM
To: Andrii Berezovskyi <andriib@...>
Cc: oslc-op-pgb@... <oslc-op-pgb@...>; Jad El-Khoury <jad@...>; oslc-op@... <oslc-op@...>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [oslc-op-pgb] Stepping down as a co-chair

Andrew, I'm sure it will feel great to get your PhD done. Good for you and echoing everyone here - you are always a treat to work with and I hope you can stay involved. The project will benefit from any attention you can give it. ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart

Andrew, I'm sure it will feel great to get your PhD done. Good for you and echoing everyone here - you are always a treat to work with and I hope you can stay involved. The project will benefit from any attention you can give it.

Regarding your questions...

On Tue, Jun 21, 2022 at 1:19 PM Andrii Berezovskyi <andriib@...> wrote:

Hi,

I thought about my involvement in OSLC for a while, and I think there is a big likelihood that I won’t be able to put more time on OSLC after summer.

To make sure OSLC progress does not get slowed down by the need to focus on finishing my Ph.D., I would like to step down as a co-chair. I can stay as a PGB member for a little while longer if needed but I am ready to step down from that as well (and suggest that Jad takes the KTH seat on the PGB).

Chet, what are the next steps for us? Do we need to involve Martin Törngren who is the KTH representative at OASIS?

Probably best if Martin notifies us by email if Jad takes your place. As the KTH rep, that will ensure there is no confusion.

Jim, I hope you will be able to fill in the co-chair position with Axel, Jad, or Frej if SodiusWillert will step up to join the PGB (chairs can only be selected among PGB members, AFAIK).

That is correct. The PGB chair is elected from among the members.

I hope to re-join the OP activities once I finish the Ph.D. work, but for now, let me thank you for the privilege of co-chairing the OSLC project with you and learning so much (technically and wisdom-wise) from you over the years.

I am also thankful to Jad for introducing me to OSLC, to Chet, Paul, and the rest of OASIS for supporting us,

It is our honor to host and support your work.

to the PGB for productive work on promoting OSLC, and to everyone in the OP for collaborating on OSLC and ways to improve tool integration! I wish the OP to flourish and gain more members in the future!

Here here to that...

Best regards,

Andrew

--

Chet Ensign

Chief Technical Community Steward

OASIS Open

+1 201-341-1393
chet.ensign@...
www.oasis-open.org
Unless otherwise stated above:

IBM United Kingdom Limited

Jad El-Khoury

Hi all

I do hope that this will only be a temporary break, and that we get back a full-fledged doctor in the end.

______________________________

Jad El-khoury, PhD

KTH Royal Institute of Technology

School of Industrial Engineering and Management, Mechatronics Division

Brinellvägen 83, SE-100 44 Stockholm, Sweden

Phone: +46(0)8 790 6877 Mobile: +46(0)70 773 93 45

jad@..., www.kth.se

From: <oslc-op-pgb@...> on behalf of Andrii Berezovskyi <andriib@...>
Date: Tuesday, June 21, 2022 at 1:19 PM
To: "oslc-op-pgb@..." <oslc-op-pgb@...>
Cc: Chet Ensign <chet.ensign@...>, Jad El-Khoury <jad@...>, "oslc-op@..." <oslc-op@...>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [oslc-op-pgb] Stepping down as a co-chair

[...]

Jim, I hope you will be able to fill in the co-chair position with Axel, Jad, or Frej if SodiusWillert will step up to join the PGB (chairs can only be selected among PGB members, AFAIK). I hope to re-join the OP activities once I finish the Ph.D. work, but for now, let me thank you for the privilege of co-chairing the OSLC project with you and learning so much (technically and wisdom-wise) from you over the years.

I am also thankful to Jad for introducing me to OSLC, to Chet, Paul, and the rest of OASIS for supporting us, to the PGB for productive work on promoting OSLC, and to everyone in the OP for collaborating on OSLC and ways to improve tool integration! I wish the OP to flourish and gain more members in the future!

Best regards,

Andrew