From: "Andrii Berezovskyi" <andriib@...>
Subject: [oslc-op-pgb] Publishing machine-readable files of the OSLC PROMCODE Version 1.0 OASIS Standard #poll-notice
Date: 31 March 2022 at 11:41:31 CEST

A new poll has been created:

Dear PGB members,

Today we have a new kind of a ballot for your consideration. OSLC PROMCODE TC, an external project with regard to the OSLC OP, has prepared the OSLC PROMCODE standard and would like to publish the machine-readable files under our namespace, namely under http://open-services.net/ns/promcode# and http://open-services.net/ns/promcode/shapes/1.0.

Ballot question: Do the PGB members approve publishing machine-readable files of the OSLC PROMCODE Version 1.0 OASIS Standard under the http://open-services.net/ns/ namespace?

Pull request is located under https://github.com/oslc-op/website/pull/307

The ballot opens immediately and will close on 2022-04-07 at 10:00 UTC.

1. YES, I approve
2. NO, I do not approve

Click Here To Vote

Hello,

It is my pleasure to announce that the ballot to publishing machine-readable files of the OSLC PROMCODE Version 1.0 OASIS Standard under the http://open-services.net/ns/ namespace has PASSED. There were two votes YES and one PGB member did not vote.

I will proceed with the deployment of the machine-readable files on the server.

Thank you all,

Andrew