OSLC landing/website update

Andrii Berezovskyi

Hi again,

Thanks for a great discussion. It would also be good to move at least non-technical notes from the dev guide to the main website, e.g. https://oslc.github.io/developing-oslc-applications/why-develop-oslc-applications.html

Best regards,

Andrew

Jim Gammon <james_e_gammon@...>

Team,

With the OSLC for Products team being stood up, it caused me to wonder how many more sub teams/OSLC projects are out there being worked.  I’ve had some other RTX folks tell me they’ve “been involved” w/OSLC though I haven’t seen them in our meetings.

Are we the only two groups/teams?  Just curious.

Regards,

James E Gammon Jr.
SNS Engineering
Enterprise & RI&S Digital Engineering

O:  +1 972.344.5637
C:  +1 972.880.0413
James.E.Gammon@...

Engineering
13510 North Central Expressway

Dallas, TX  75243

Thanks for a great discussion. It would also be good to move at least non-technical notes from the dev guide to the main website, e.g. https://oslc.github.io/developing-oslc-applications/why-develop-oslc-applications.html

Best regards,

Andrew

Jad El-Khoury

Hi James

I don’t believe there are any. And I don’t recall any being created before. All effort has been within this single core team.

To have a complete answer (and at the risk of sounding very old), I recall an Embedded Systems group being created 2013. Aim was to find a way to work in parallel with the group working on Specifications.

https://archive.open-services.net/wiki/embedded-systems/index.html

The idea was good. But among other things, we struggled to find the resources to keep it going.

regards

Jad El-khoury, PhD

KTH Royal Institute of Technology

School of Industrial Engineering and Management, Mechatronics Division

Brinellvägen 83, SE-100 44 Stockholm, Sweden

Phone: +46(0)8 790 6877 Mobile: +46(0)70 773 93 45

jad@..., www.kth.se