Cancelling today's OSLC-OP meeting

Jim Amsden

I have a hard conflict today, and I don’t know if Jad can host or not, so cancelling today’s meeting.

"Eran Gery"

I also ran into a conflict.
I will definitely secure next week since we need to resurrect the profiles work.
I will also try to recruit again the involved parties.

Eran

On 19 Jan 2023, at 16:41, Jim Amsden <jamsden@...> wrote:

I have a hard conflict today, and I don’t know if Jad can host or not, so cancelling today’s meeting. _. _,_. _,_ Links: You receive all messages sent to this group. View/Reply Online (#1103) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart

I have a hard conflict today, and I don’t know if Jad can host or not, so cancelling today’s meeting.

Jad El-Khoury

Hi

I didn’t notice this email on time, so joined the meeting.
Frej and I (and then David joined later) just had a small informal chat about many things.

We did not have any items on the agenda that we could deal with. So using this time to hopefully do some OSLC work.

Of course we discussed product Effectivity. But I am sure we will get to go through the same thoughts some other time.

regards

Jad El-khoury, PhD

KTH Royal Institute of Technology

School of Industrial Engineering and Management, Mechatronics Division

Brinellvägen 83, SE-100 44 Stockholm, Sweden

Phone: +46(0)8 790 6877 Mobile: +46(0)70 773 93 45

jad@..., www.kth.se