From: oslc-op@... <oslc-op@...> On Behalf Of Jim Amsden via lists.oasis-open-projects.org
Sent: Donnerstag, 28. Juli 2022 14:18
To: oslc-op@...
Subject: [oslc-op] Can't make the call today

Michael Rowe

I can’t either

signature_3915077082

Michael Rowe

Sr. Technical Staff Member, IBM, Engineering Lifecycle Management

Carolinas Technical Expert Council Member

Phone: +1 (720) 342-2713

e-mailmichael.rowe@...

signature_1795519422 signature_1436906190

www.ibm.com

David Honey2

A meeting has moved and now conflicts, so I cannot attend the OSLC OP meeting today.