From:        "Andrii Berezovskyi" <andriib@...>
To:        "oslc-op@..." <oslc-op@...>
Date:        30/06/2021 10:43
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] [oslc-op] Agenda item for tomorrow
Sent by:        oslc-op@...

Hello everyone, I’d like to suggest to discuss implementing TRS push over the RFC 2549 protocol before Nick retires. Perhaps, we could entertain this option in our meeting tomorrow. –Andrew. ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart

Hello everyone,

I’d like to suggest to discuss implementing TRS push over the RFC 2549 protocol before Nick retires. Perhaps, we could entertain this option in our meeting tomorrow.

–Andrew.

Unless stated otherwise above:

Jim Amsden

I won't be able to attend tomorrow.

--
Jim Amsden, Senior Technical Staff Member
ELM Quality Manager

From:        "Andrii Berezovskyi" <andriib@...>
To:        "oslc-op@..." <oslc-op@...>
Date:        06/30/2021 05:43 AM
Sent by:        oslc-op@...

Hello everyone, I’d like to suggest to discuss implementing TRS push over the RFC 2549 protocol before Nick retires. Perhaps, we could entertain this option in our meeting tomorrow. –Andrew. ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart

Hello everyone,

I’d like to suggest to discuss implementing TRS push over the RFC 2549 protocol before Nick retires. Perhaps, we could entertain this option in our meeting tomorrow.

–Andrew.

Nick Crossley

I would much prefer that we spend time addressing more near-term issues with getting the existing spec to be publishable. Creating an entirely new protocol is surely outside the scope of what we are trying to do, which is formalizing the existing TRS de facto spec that was never formally completed under the original open-services.net organization. Perhaps we should call the current effort TRS 2.1 to make that very clear.

Nick.