Date 1 - 1 of 1
[oca] Announcing nominees for the 2022 Open Standards Cup awards
Members of the OSLC Open Project,
Congratulations! Your OASIS Standards Architecture Management Version 3.0 and OSLC Quality Management Version 2.1 are nominees for the 2022 Open Standards Cup Outstanding Approved Standard award. We continue to be impressed by the work you are producing.
The winner will be named in January. Watch for the ceremony announcement coming soon.
Congratulations and good luck!
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Chet Ensign via lists.oasis-open-projects.org <chet.ensign=oasis-open.org@...>
Date: Wed, Dec 14, 2022 at 5:32 PM
Subject: [oca] Announcing nominees for the 2022 Open Standards Cup awards
To: <project-announce@...>, Members <members@...>, <eea-community-projects@...>, <niemopen@...>, <oca@...>, <originbx-oasis@...>, <oslc-op@...>, <recite-oasis@...>, <prvd-oasis@...>
Cc: OASIS Staff <oasis-staff@...>
We are pleased to announce the nominees for the 2022 Open Standards Cup awards. Started in 2014, this is our ninth year recognizing the outstanding accomplishments of the members of our community.
For 2022, the nominees for Outstanding Approved Standard are:
- Architecture Management Version 3.0 and OSLC Quality Management Version 2.1 from the Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration (OSLC) Open Project (https://open-services.net/)
- Common Security Advisory Framework Version 2.0 from the CSAF TC (https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/csaf/)
- OSLC PROMCODE Version 1.0 from the OSLC Lifecycle Integration for Project Management of Contracted Delivery (OSLC PROMCODE) TC (https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/oslc-promcode/)
- SAM Threshold Sharing Schemes Version 1.0 from the Security Algorithms and Methods (SAM) TC (https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/sam/)
- Secure QR Code Authentication Version 1.0 from the Electronic Secure Authentication (ESAT) TC (https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/esat/)
And the nominees for Outstanding New Initiative are:
- Infrastructure Data-Plane Function (IDPF) TC (https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/idpf/)
- NIEMOpen OP (https://github.com/niemopen)
- Value Stream Management Interoperability (VSMI) TC (https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/vsmi/)
To see previous nominees and winners, go to https://www.oasis-open.org/open-standards-cup/
Our congratulations to all the participants and contributors to these dynamic projects. We are honored to recognize the work you do.
|1 - 1 of 1|