From: Jim Gammon <james_e_gammon@...>
Date: Tuesday, September 20, 2022 at 1:13 PM
To: "oslc-op@..." <oslc-op@...>, Eran Gery <eran.gery@...>, Jim Amsden <jamsden@...>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] RE: Notes from OSLC op 15/9

Forgive the new guy question… I may need a quick tutorial on how we as a team perform our section edits. I’ve gotten a markdown editor, but git seems to let me perform edits online. How do we prefer to operate? ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart

Forgive the new guy question…

I may need a quick tutorial on how we as a team perform our section edits.

I’ve gotten a markdown editor, but git seems to let me perform edits online.  How do we prefer to operate?

Please advise.

Regards,

James E Gammon Jr.
SNS Engineering