Date   

Can't make the call today

Jim Amsden
 

 


Call for Participation for New OSLC Work

Jim Amsden
 

The OSLC-OP is finally winding down its primary objectives: getting the open-services.net OSLC specifications to OASIS Standard. The only remaining specifications to progress to OASIS Standard are Configuration Management and Tracked Resource Sets. Both are currently Project Specifications and will soon have the necessary Statements of Use to submit as Candidate OASIS Standard. The OSLC-OP expects this to be done soon.

 

A group of people lead by Eran Gery have been meeting monthly for a while looking at tool integration challenges to guide future OSLC work. This group has identified two key related areas where integration would benefit from additional OSLC-OP standards:

 

  1. OSLC Profiles – a standard, verifiable approach for defining specific OSLC compliance clauses that vendors could implement to support integration use cases, and a set of three instances of these profiles for Basic, Bidirectional and Configuration Managed Linking Profiles. See OSLC Linking Profiles.
  2. OSLC Link Query Service – a standard REST services API for tools to access incoming links to their resources from other servers that own/persist those resources.

 

Let us know if you are interested in participating in this work. We are looking for sufficient contributors who would like to be editors and reviewers of these specifications. If you find this work potentially interesting and valuable, please jump in, we’d love to have your contribution!

 

 


OSLC Architecture Management Version 3.0 OASIS Standard published

Chet Ensign
 

OASIS Members,

OASIS is pleased to announce the publication of its newest OASIS Standard, approved by the members on 11 July 2022:

OSLC Architecture Management Version 3.0
OASIS Standard
11 July 2022

OSLC Architecture Management defines a RESTful web services interface for the management of architectural resources and relationships between those and related resources such as product change requests, activities, tasks, requirements or test cases. To support these scenarios, the specification defines a set of HTTP-based RESTful interfaces in terms of HTTP methods: GET, POST, PUT and DELETE, as well as HTTP response codes, content type handling and resource formats.

The specification is part of a broader set of OSLC specifications that are part of the OSLC-OP project. In particular, OSLC-Core (https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/core/v3.0/oslc-core.html) provides the core services upon which the Architecture Management specification is built.

The OP has received 3 Statements of Use from IBM, KTH Royal Institute of Technology, and SodiusWillert.

URIs

The OASIS Standard and all related files are available here:

- Part 1: Specification

HTML:
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/am/v3.0/os/architecture-management-spec.html
PDF:
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/am/v3.0/os/architecture-management-spec.pdf

- Part 2: Vocabulary

HTML:
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/am/v3.0/os/architecture-management-vocab.html
PDF:
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/am/v3.0/os/architecture-management-vocab.pdf

- Part 3: Constraints

HTML:
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/am/v3.0/os/architecture-management-shapes.html
PDF:
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/am/v3.0/os/architecture-management-shapes.pdf

- Vocabulary Terms definition file:

https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/am/v3.0/os/architecture-management-vocab.ttl

- Constraints definition file:

https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/am/v3.0/os/architecture-management-shapes.ttl

Distribution ZIP file

For your convenience, OASIS provides a complete package of the prose specification and related files in a ZIP distribution file. You can download the ZIP file here:

https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/am/v3.0/os/am-v3.0-os.zip

Our congratulations to the members of the OSLC Open Project on achieving this milestone. For information on getting involved in OSLC, see the project's website at https://open-services.net/


--

Chet Ensign

Chief Technical Community Steward

OASIS Open

   
+1 201-341-1393
chet.ensign@...
www.oasis-open.org


Now: oslc-op Weekly Contributors Meeting - 07/21/2022 #cal-notice

Group Notification <noreply@...>
 

oslc-op Weekly Contributors Meeting

When:
07/21/2022
10:00am to 11:00am
(UTC-04:00) America/New York

Where:
https://meet.jit.si/oslc-op

Organizer: Jim Amsden jamsden@...

View Event

Description:
oslc-op contributors weekly telecon. 


One tap audio Dial In: +15124022718,,,,2979764690# (US) or +498938038719,,,,2979764690# (Germany) Looking for a different dial in number? Please see: https://meet.jit.si/static/dialInInfo.html?room=oslc-op
Meeting ID: 2979764690#
 
The meeting minutes are edited in https://hackmd.io/@driib/oslc-op-minutes/edit
Previous minutes can be found under https://github.com/oslc-op/oslc-admin/tree/master/minutes/2019 

OASIS OSLC Open Project group home: https://lists.oasis-open-projects.org/g/oslc-op 
oslc-op GitHub Organization: https://github.com/oslc-op
Mailing list: oslc-op@... (archives: https://lists.oasis-open-projects.org/g/oslc-op)


Minutes 2022-07-19

Andrii Berezovskyi
 

Hi everyone,

We had a strategic meeting today about OSLC, below are some of the highlights:

- Jim Gammon joined the call
- Jim Amsden suggested that (a) we define the scope of the OP work, (b) transfer work from the strategic call to the weekly call, (c) make sure the proposed work is backed by willing contributors capable to contribute enough work hours.
- We agreed to reduce the number of profiles to focus on from 6 to 3, keeping Basic, Bidirectional+ (to be renamed to simply Bidirectional), and Config+ (to be renamed to simply Config). We drop Bidirectional (B. "strict"), and Config "strict" profiles as they are not enough to integrate with Jazz well, as well as the Full profile as it cannot be implemented yet (without the OSLC Link Discovery spec).

Profiles:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fjjGvHrv2yPru8S_6HNoJ5atn6617cUfFUDRz5xAfKQ/edit#gid=0

Other minutes:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/14onLYNVP2ZxJjUJPeMNRWLltuBfCqC9Wo51GbxKb0AU/edit

OP heatmap:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1phBv2PHh14VSZboBpmq4KuWn8hw4wZr2qHGVB2W6PIY/edit#gid=0

Also, here is the promised explanation of the use cases for the 3 profiles:

1) Basic profile allows the OSLC Server (Provider) to expose a Delegated UI that an OSLC Client (Consumer) could embed in its UI and link to the Provider Resources. The users of the Consumer tool may be forced to use the Provider tool for any actions with the Resource (by first navigating to the tool using the link). This is the most common scenario implemented by the tools according to Jad's survey: https://open-services.net/resources/tools-survey-2020/ The main purpose of this profile is to prevent vendors from claiming "partial support" of the next profile.
2) Biridectional profile is needed to integrate with Jazz without Configuration Management (aka opt-out). Link storage is supported on the Consumer or the Provider side, as required by Jazz depending on a specific link type. TRS support is required for the Jazz Link Index to work, and Query Cap is required for the backlink discovery to work when Jazz tools can't/don't rely on the Link Index.
3) Config profile allow to integrate with Jazz under Configuration Management (aka opt-in) and extends the Bidirectional profile.

/Andrew


Now: oslc-op Weekly Contributors Meeting - 07/14/2022 #cal-notice

Group Notification <noreply@...>
 

oslc-op Weekly Contributors Meeting

When:
07/14/2022
10:00am to 11:00am
(UTC-04:00) America/New York

Where:
https://meet.jit.si/oslc-op

Organizer: Jim Amsden jamsden@...

View Event

Description:
oslc-op contributors weekly telecon. 


One tap audio Dial In: +15124022718,,,,2979764690# (US) or +498938038719,,,,2979764690# (Germany) Looking for a different dial in number? Please see: https://meet.jit.si/static/dialInInfo.html?room=oslc-op
Meeting ID: 2979764690#
 
The meeting minutes are edited in https://hackmd.io/@driib/oslc-op-minutes/edit
Previous minutes can be found under https://github.com/oslc-op/oslc-admin/tree/master/minutes/2019 

OASIS OSLC Open Project group home: https://lists.oasis-open-projects.org/g/oslc-op 
oslc-op GitHub Organization: https://github.com/oslc-op
Mailing list: oslc-op@... (archives: https://lists.oasis-open-projects.org/g/oslc-op)


Can't attend OSLC call this week, customer conflict

Jim Amsden
 

 


Publish an OASIS Standard for OSLC Architecture Management V3.0 from Open Services for Lifecyc le Collaboration (OSLC) OP

Chet Ensign
 

Your name:
  Chet Ensign
Project name:
  Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration (OSLC) OP
Project email address:
  oslc-op@...
Title and version number:
  OSLC Architecture Management V3.0
Approval:
  https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=3714
Notes:
  Entered on behalf of the OP after the call closed. Approval date is 11 July 2022


Your request automatically opens a ticket in the project administrator's JIRA issue tracker. To see the current queue of support tickets and find yours, click here.


OSLC Architecture Management V3.0 approved as an OASIS Standard

Chet Ensign
 

OASIS is pleased to announce that the call for consent has closed [1] and, effective 11 July 2022, OSLC Architecture Management V3.0 from the OSLC Open Project is an OASIS Standard. Project Administration will now undertake the final tasks of preparing and loading the standard.

The ballot was held under the OASIS call for consent procedure [2]. In the ballot, the Candidate OASIS Standard received 13 affirmative consents and no objections.

Our congratulations to the members of the TC and to the community of implementers, developers and users who have brought the work successfully to this milestone

=== Additional information

[1] Ballot:
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=3714

[2] https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/tc-process-2017-05-26#OScallForConsent

--

Chet Ensign

Chief Technical Community Steward

OASIS Open

   
+1 201-341-1393
chet.ensign@...
www.oasis-open.org


Re: Call for Statements of Use for OSLC Configuration Management 1.0

François-Régis Jaunatre <frjaunatre@...>
 

Everyone,

 

SodiusWillert is pleased to provide the following statement of use to the OASIS OSLC Open Project.

 

SodiusWillert has successfully implemented Specification  OSLC Configuration Management Version 1.0,  revision 01, dated 30 May 2022, in accordance with the conformance clauses defined in Section 4 "Conformance" of the specification and its related multi-part specification. This use of the specification includes interoperation with other similar independent implementations, as well as integration with tools supporting other OSLC domain specifications. These OSLC domain specifications support Change, Requirement, Quality, and Architecture Management. This was implemented in:

  • OSLC Connect for Windchill: a PTC Windchill plugin which enables end-to-end traceability across IBM ELM (including DOORS Classic, DOORS Next, Test Management and Workflow Management) and, Atlassian Jira. This product supports the OSLC Configuration Management specification, enabling users to create local configurations inside Windchill, then contributing these configurations to IBM ELM’s Global Configuration Management application.
  • SECollab: an intuitive and powerful web-based review platform that federates engineering design, requirement, and change data across the entire project lifecycle, which enables traceability to IBM EWM and Atlassian Jira. This products supports the OSLC Configuration Management specification, enabling users to create local configurations inside SECollab.

 

Best regards, Sincères salutations,

François-Régis Jaunatre
OSLC Lab

Check out OSLC Connect for Jira & OSLC Connect for Windchill

 

From: oslc-op@... <oslc-op@...> On Behalf Of Jim Amsden via lists.oasis-open-projects.org
Sent: 30 June 2022 21:02
To: oslc-op@...; oslc-pgb@...
Subject: [oslc-op] Call for Statements of Use for OSLC Configuration Management 1.0

 

The OSLC Open Project (OSLC-OP) has recently published Project Specification  OSLC Configuration Management Version 1.0,  revision 01. The OSLC-OP believes the specification is stable, and covers the features required to meet it’s intended objectives. Therefore, the OSLC-OP is considering promoting this PS01 to Candidate OASIS Standard.

 

To do so, we need three or more Statements of Use. These statements of use will provide insight gained from many implementations, integrations with other lifecycle management tools, and user experience, while maintaining compatibility with OSLC specifications.

 

The OSLC Open Project is ready to accept Statements of Use from implementers. This is an essential part of the OASIS standardization process and will enable us to progress to OASIS Standard. Please see Section 14 of the OASIS Open Project Rules for more information. In summary:

 

Statement of Use“, with respect to a Committee Specification or Project Specification, is a written statement that a party has successfully used or implemented that specification in accordance with all or some of its conformance clauses, identifying those clauses that apply, and stating whether its use included the interoperation of multiple independent implementations. The Statement of Use must be made to a specific version of the Specification and must include the Specification’s approval date. The party may be an OASIS Member or a non-member. In case of a non-member, the Statement of Use must be submitted via the Technical Committee’s or Project Governing Board’s comment facility. A TC or PGB may require a Statement of Use to include hyperlinks to documents, files or demonstration transcripts that enable the committee’s members to evaluate the implementation or usage. A Statement of Use submitted to the TC or PGB must be approved by TC Resolution or PGB action as an acceptable Statement of Use with respect to the Specification. A party can only issue one Statement of Use for a given specification. When issued by an OASIS Organizational Member, a Statement of Use must be endorsed by the Organizational Member’s Primary Representative

 

Statements of Use must be endorsed by the OASIS Organizational Member's Primary Representative. Submitters just need to notify the OSLC-OP PGB, by submitting their 'Statement of Use' to the oslc-op@... oslc-op@... mailing list. A typical statement of use could be:

 

<insert name / org here> has successfully implemented Specification  OSLC Configuration Management Version 1.0,  revision 01, dated 30 May 2022, in accordance with the conformance clauses defined in Section 4 "Conformance" of the specification and its related multi-part specification. This use of the specification includes interoperation with other similar independent implementations, as well as integration with tools supporting other OSLC domain specifications.

 


Now: oslc-op Weekly Contributors Meeting - 07/07/2022 #cal-notice

Group Notification <noreply@...>
 

oslc-op Weekly Contributors Meeting

When:
07/07/2022
10:00am to 11:00am
(UTC-04:00) America/New York

Where:
https://meet.jit.si/oslc-op

Organizer: Jim Amsden jamsden@...

View Event

Description:
oslc-op contributors weekly telecon. 


One tap audio Dial In: +15124022718,,,,2979764690# (US) or +498938038719,,,,2979764690# (Germany) Looking for a different dial in number? Please see: https://meet.jit.si/static/dialInInfo.html?room=oslc-op
Meeting ID: 2979764690#
 
The meeting minutes are edited in https://hackmd.io/@driib/oslc-op-minutes/edit
Previous minutes can be found under https://github.com/oslc-op/oslc-admin/tree/master/minutes/2019 

OASIS OSLC Open Project group home: https://lists.oasis-open-projects.org/g/oslc-op 
oslc-op GitHub Organization: https://github.com/oslc-op
Mailing list: oslc-op@... (archives: https://lists.oasis-open-projects.org/g/oslc-op)


Modifications to the Open Project Rules approved by the OASIS Board of Directors

Chet Ensign
 

Open Project PGB members and OASIS members,

At its meeting on June 14, 2022, the OASIS Board of Directors approved updates to the OASIS Open Project Process as well as minor changes to the Committee Operations Process and the Open Repository Guidelines and Procedures. Staff recommended these changes to address issues raised by several projects as well as our own lessons learned. The proposals go into effect immediately.

The specific changes can be seen in the attached red-line copies of these documents. We do not anticipate these to have a significant impact on your ongoing project work.

Briefly:

1. The first (and most important) change can be found in the OP Rules at lines 121 to 137 as a proposed new section 5.7. This change would allow OP PGBs to elect to apply the same quorum, non-voting, and persistent non-voting rules that TCs enjoy to their OP operations. Several PGBs have struggled to achieve regular quorum and make progress. By adopting a Standing Rule, OPs will now be able to gracefully scale down voting and quorum to those who show up and vote regularly. As with TCs, this would not change any other commitments or privileges of Sponsorship.

2. The second change is about Technical Steering Committees (TSC), and can be found in the attached marked OP Rules at lines 70 to 78 and 142 to 152. These changes simply clarify that a project can have multiple TSCs and how TSCs are represented on the PGB.

3. At lines to 242 to 245 (Section 10), we attempt to emphasize that, generally speaking, we don't expect Open Projects to adhere to a lot of rigid formalities; they're entitled to run as a consensus process, without a lot of formal motions, seconding and Roberts Rules behaviors. Related changes on the same topic also are in the OASIS Committee Operations Process at lines 74 to 76 and 162 to 166.

4. In the Open Repository rules, which allow TCs to launch open source projects on the side, we changed the language from a list of applicable open source licenses that would require maintaining to a statement that it is the same as for the Open Project Rules. Lines 53 to 58.

5. Two other minor patches to the OASIS Committee Operations Process were approved, in addition to the "consensus" issue noted above. The first is at lines 136 to 145, where the role and requirements for "standing rules" is slightly clarified. The second is to the informative table of project roles and functions after line 56. These were made to better explain what each role in an Open Project may do.

6. Finally, as general clean-up, small, non-substantive editorial corrections were made at lines 21, 80, 84, 87, and 205 of the OP Rules, and lines 82, 83 and 99 of the OASIS Committee Operations Process.

Again, we do not expect these to have major impacts on your work but, as always, feel free to contact us with any questions.

Best regards,

/chet


Additional information

- Open Project Rules - https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/open-projects-process/

- Committee Operations Process - https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/oasis-committee-operations-process/

- Open Repository Guidelines and Procedures - https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/open-repositories/

--

Chet Ensign

Chief Technical Community Steward

OASIS Open

   
+1 201-341-1393
chet.ensign@...
www.oasis-open.org


Call for Statements of Use for OSLC Configuration Management 1.0

Jim Amsden
 

The OSLC Open Project (OSLC-OP) has recently published Project Specification  OSLC Configuration Management Version 1.0,  revision 01. The OSLC-OP believes the specification is stable, and covers the features required to meet it’s intended objectives. Therefore, the OSLC-OP is considering promoting this PS01 to Candidate OASIS Standard.

 

To do so, we need three or more Statements of Use. These statements of use will provide insight gained from many implementations, integrations with other lifecycle management tools, and user experience, while maintaining compatibility with OSLC specifications.

 

The OSLC Open Project is ready to accept Statements of Use from implementers. This is an essential part of the OASIS standardization process and will enable us to progress to OASIS Standard. Please see Section 14 of the OASIS Open Project Rules for more information. In summary:

 

Statement of Use“, with respect to a Committee Specification or Project Specification, is a written statement that a party has successfully used or implemented that specification in accordance with all or some of its conformance clauses, identifying those clauses that apply, and stating whether its use included the interoperation of multiple independent implementations. The Statement of Use must be made to a specific version of the Specification and must include the Specification’s approval date. The party may be an OASIS Member or a non-member. In case of a non-member, the Statement of Use must be submitted via the Technical Committee’s or Project Governing Board’s comment facility. A TC or PGB may require a Statement of Use to include hyperlinks to documents, files or demonstration transcripts that enable the committee’s members to evaluate the implementation or usage. A Statement of Use submitted to the TC or PGB must be approved by TC Resolution or PGB action as an acceptable Statement of Use with respect to the Specification. A party can only issue one Statement of Use for a given specification. When issued by an OASIS Organizational Member, a Statement of Use must be endorsed by the Organizational Member’s Primary Representative

 

Statements of Use must be endorsed by the OASIS Organizational Member's Primary Representative. Submitters just need to notify the OSLC-OP PGB, by submitting their 'Statement of Use' to the oslc-op@... oslc-op@... mailing list. A typical statement of use could be:

 

<insert name / org here> has successfully implemented Specification  OSLC Configuration Management Version 1.0,  revision 01, dated 30 May 2022, in accordance with the conformance clauses defined in Section 4 "Conformance" of the specification and its related multi-part specification. This use of the specification includes interoperation with other similar independent implementations, as well as integration with tools supporting other OSLC domain specifications.

 


Now: oslc-op Weekly Contributors Meeting - 06/30/2022 #cal-notice

Group Notification <noreply@...>
 

oslc-op Weekly Contributors Meeting

When:
06/30/2022
10:00am to 11:00am
(UTC-04:00) America/New York

Where:
https://meet.jit.si/oslc-op

Organizer: Jim Amsden jamsden@...

View Event

Description:
oslc-op contributors weekly telecon. 


One tap audio Dial In: +15124022718,,,,2979764690# (US) or +498938038719,,,,2979764690# (Germany) Looking for a different dial in number? Please see: https://meet.jit.si/static/dialInInfo.html?room=oslc-op
Meeting ID: 2979764690#
 
The meeting minutes are edited in https://hackmd.io/@driib/oslc-op-minutes/edit
Previous minutes can be found under https://github.com/oslc-op/oslc-admin/tree/master/minutes/2019 

OASIS OSLC Open Project group home: https://lists.oasis-open-projects.org/g/oslc-op 
oslc-op GitHub Organization: https://github.com/oslc-op
Mailing list: oslc-op@... (archives: https://lists.oasis-open-projects.org/g/oslc-op)


Call for Consent for OSLC Architecture Management Version 3.0 as OASIS Standard

Chet Ensign
 

OASIS Members:

The OSLC PGB members [1] have approved submitting the following Project Specification to the OASIS Membership in a call for consent for OASIS Standard:

OSLC Architecture Management Version 3.0
Project Specification 01
30 September 2021

This is a call to the primary or alternate representatives of OASIS Organizational Members to consent or object to this approval. You are welcome to register your consent explicitly on the ballot; however, your consent is assumed unless you register an objection [2]. To register an objection, you must:

1. Indicate your objection on this ballot, and

2. Provide a reason for your objection and/or a proposed remedy to the project.

You may provide the reason in the comment box or by email to the OP on its comment mailing list [2]. If you provide your reason by email, please indicate in the subject line that this is in regard to the Call for Consent. Note that failing to provide a reason and/or remedy may result in an objection being deemed invalid.

Details

The Call for Consent opens on 28 June 2022 at 00:00 UTC and closes on 11 July 2022 at 23:59 pm timezone. You can access the ballot at:

Internal link for voting members: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/voting/ballot.php?id=3714

Publicly visible link: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=3714

OASIS members should ensure that their organization's voting representative responds according to the organization's wishes. If you do not know the name of your organization's voting representative is, go to the My Account page at

http://www.oasis-open.org/members/user_tools

then click the link for your Company (at the top of the page) and review the list of users for the name designated as "Primary".

Information about the candidate OASIS Standard and the OSLC Open Project

OSLC Architecture Management defines a RESTful web services interface for the management of architectural resources and relationships between those and related resources such as product change requests, activities, tasks, requirements or test cases. To support these scenarios, the specification defines a set of HTTP-based RESTful interfaces in terms of HTTP methods: GET, POST, PUT and DELETE, as well as HTTP response codes, content type handling and resource formats.

The specification is part of a broader set of OSLC specifications that are part of the OSLC-OP project. In particular, OSLC-Core (https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/core/v3.0/oslc-core.html) provides the core services upon which the Architecture Management specification is built.

The OP has received 3 Statements of Use from IBM, KTH Royal Institute of Technology, and SodiusWillert [6].

URIs
The prose specification document and related files are available here:

- Part 1: Specification

https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/am/v3.0/ps01/architecture-management-spec.html
(Authoritative)

https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/am/v3.0/ps01/architecture-management-spec.pdf

- Part 2: Vocabulary

https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/am/v3.0/ps01/architecture-management-vocab.html
(Authoritative)

https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/am/v3.0/ps01/architecture-management-vocab.pdf

- Part 3: Constraints

https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/am/v3.0/ps01/architecture-management-shapes.html
(Authoritative)

https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/am/v3.0/ps01/architecture-management-shapes.pdf

- OSLC Architecture Management Vocabulary definitions file:

https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/am/v3.0/ps01/architecture-management-vocab.ttl

- OSLC Architecture Management Resource Shape Constraints definitions file:

https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/am/v3.0/ps01/architecture-management-shapes.ttl

Distribution ZIP file

For your convenience, OASIS provides a complete package of the specification document and related files in a ZIP distribution file. You can download the ZIP file at:

https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/am/v3.0/ps01/am-v3.0-ps01.zip


Additional information

[1] OASIS Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration (OSLC) OP
https://open-services.net/about/

Project IPR page
https://github.com/oasis-open-projects/administration/blob/master/IPR_STATEMENTS.md#oslc

[2] Comments may be submitted to the OP by any person via the project mailing list at oslc-op@.... To subscribe, send an empty email to oslc-op+subscribe@... and reply to the confirmation email.

Please contact OASIS Project Administration at project-admin@... with any questions you may have about this ballot.

All emails to the OP are publicly archived and can be viewed at https://lists.oasis-open-projects.org/g/oslc-op/topics

[3]  Open Project Rules
https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/open-projects-process/

[4] Timeline Summary:

- PS01 approved as a candidate for OASIS Standard 22 April 2022: https://lists.oasis-open-projects.org/g/oslc-op-pgb/message/234

- Project Specification 01 (PS01) approved for publication 30 September 2021: https://lists.oasis-open-projects.org/g/oslc-op-pgb/message/184

- Project Specification Draft 01 (PSD01) approved for publication 10 September 2020: https://github.com/oslc-op/oasis-open-project/blob/master/minutes-pgb/2020/2020-09-10.md

[5] (https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/tc-process-2017-05-26/#OSpublicRev.

[6] Statements of Use:

- IBM
https://lists.oasis-open-projects.org/g/oslc-op/message/768

- KTH
https://lists.oasis-open-projects.org/g/oslc-op/message/756

- SodiusWillert
https://lists.oasis-open-projects.org/g/oslc-op/message/771


--

Chet Ensign

Chief Technical Community Steward

OASIS Open

   
+1 201-341-1393
chet.ensign@...
www.oasis-open.org


Re: Invitation to comment on OSLC Architecture Management Version 3.0 before call for consent as OASIS Standard - ends June 24 #publicreview

Chet Ensign
 

Thank you! 

On Mon, Jun 27, 2022 at 8:23 AM Jim Amsden <jamsden@...> wrote:
The review is over and no comment were received.


--

Chet Ensign

Chief Technical Community Steward

OASIS Open

   
+1 201-341-1393
chet.ensign@...
www.oasis-open.org


Re: [oslc-op-pgb] Stepping down as a co-chair

Jim Amsden
 

Andrew,

Your contribution to OSLC over these last 7 years has been immeasurable. Your contributions include: Eclipse/lyo committer, keeping Eclipse/lyo alive and well, development of Lyo/Designer, reference implementations, lyo store, lyo validation,  many eclipse/lyo releases, editor of many OSLC specs, contributions to and maintenance of ReSpec tools, guidance through transitioning to OSLC Open Project, and a driver of innovation, knowledge and development skills for the whole OSLC community. Your contribution is most appreciated and will be missed. We all wish you the best on the next steps in what I expect will be an interesting and productive future.

 

On a personal note, I have very much enjoyed working with you over these last few years. I feel we have learned a lot from each other and that’s the best possible outcome. I sincerely hope our paths continue to cross.

 

From: <oslc-op-pgb@...> on behalf of Andrii Berezovskyi <andriib@...>
Reply-To: "oslc-op-pgb@..." <oslc-op-pgb@...>, "andriib@..." <andriib@...>
Date: Tuesday, June 21, 2022 at 1:19 PM
To: "oslc-op-pgb@..." <oslc-op-pgb@...>
Cc: Chet Ensign <chet.ensign@...>, Jad El-Khoury <jad@...>, "oslc-op@..." <oslc-op@...>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [oslc-op-pgb] Stepping down as a co-chair

 

Hi, I thought about my involvement in OSLC for a while, and I think there is a big likelihood that I won’t be able to put more time on OSLC after summer. To make sure OSLC progress does not get slowed down by the need to focus on finishing

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart

This Message Is From an External Sender

This message came from outside your organization.

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd

Hi,

 

I thought about my involvement in OSLC for a while, and I think there is a big likelihood that I won’t be able to put more time on OSLC after summer.

 

To make sure OSLC progress does not get slowed down by the need to focus on finishing my Ph.D., I would like to step down as a co-chair. I can stay as a PGB member for a little while longer if needed but I am ready to step down from that as well (and suggest that Jad takes the KTH seat on the PGB).

 

Chet, what are the next steps for us? Do we need to involve Martin Törngren who is the KTH representative at OASIS?

 

Jim, I hope you will be able to fill in the co-chair position with Axel, Jad, or Frej if SodiusWillert will step up to join the PGB (chairs can only be selected among PGB members, AFAIK). I hope to re-join the OP activities once I finish the Ph.D. work, but for now, let me thank you for the privilege of co-chairing the OSLC project with you and learning so much (technically and wisdom-wise) from you over the years.

 

I am also thankful to Jad for introducing me to OSLC, to Chet, Paul, and the rest of OASIS for supporting us, to the PGB for productive work on promoting OSLC, and to everyone in the OP for collaborating on OSLC and ways to improve tool integration! I wish the OP to flourish and gain more members in the future!

 

Best regards,

Andrew


Re: Invitation to comment on OSLC Architecture Management Version 3.0 before call for consent as OASIS Standard - ends June 24 #publicreview

Jim Amsden
 

The review is over and no comment were received.


Now: oslc-op Weekly Contributors Meeting - 06/23/2022 #cal-notice

Group Notification <noreply@...>
 

oslc-op Weekly Contributors Meeting

When:
06/23/2022
10:00am to 11:00am
(UTC-04:00) America/New York

Where:
https://meet.jit.si/oslc-op

Organizer: Jim Amsden jamsden@...

View Event

Description:
oslc-op contributors weekly telecon. 


One tap audio Dial In: +15124022718,,,,2979764690# (US) or +498938038719,,,,2979764690# (Germany) Looking for a different dial in number? Please see: https://meet.jit.si/static/dialInInfo.html?room=oslc-op
Meeting ID: 2979764690#
 
The meeting minutes are edited in https://hackmd.io/@driib/oslc-op-minutes/edit
Previous minutes can be found under https://github.com/oslc-op/oslc-admin/tree/master/minutes/2019 

OASIS OSLC Open Project group home: https://lists.oasis-open-projects.org/g/oslc-op 
oslc-op GitHub Organization: https://github.com/oslc-op
Mailing list: oslc-op@... (archives: https://lists.oasis-open-projects.org/g/oslc-op)


Re: Stepping down as a co-chair

David Honey2
 

Hi Andrii,

 

I echo the comments of others. Your contribution over the years has been stellar and most appreciated. It’s quite understandable that you need to focus on your PhD.

 

I regret that I’ve not been able to contribute much to OSLC this year. This is entirely because the recent ELM development reorganization has meant that I’ve been asked to prioritize other work over OSLC and was told that I would not be allowed to spend significant time on OSLC spec development.

 

Good luck for your PhD.

 

Best regards,

David.

 

From: oslc-op@... <oslc-op@...> On Behalf Of Andrii Berezovskyi
Sent: 21 June 2022 18:20
To: oslc-op-pgb@...
Cc: Chet Ensign <chet.ensign@...>; Jad El-Khoury <jad@...>; oslc-op@...
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [oslc-op] Stepping down as a co-chair

 

Hi, I thought about my involvement in OSLC for a while, and I think there is a big likelihood that I won’t be able to put more time on OSLC after summer. To make sure OSLC progress does not get slowed down by the need to focus on finishing

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart

This Message Is From an External Sender

This message came from outside your organization.

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd

Hi,

 

I thought about my involvement in OSLC for a while, and I think there is a big likelihood that I won’t be able to put more time on OSLC after summer.

 

To make sure OSLC progress does not get slowed down by the need to focus on finishing my Ph.D., I would like to step down as a co-chair. I can stay as a PGB member for a little while longer if needed but I am ready to step down from that as well (and suggest that Jad takes the KTH seat on the PGB).

 

Chet, what are the next steps for us? Do we need to involve Martin Törngren who is the KTH representative at OASIS?

 

Jim, I hope you will be able to fill in the co-chair position with Axel, Jad, or Frej if SodiusWillert will step up to join the PGB (chairs can only be selected among PGB members, AFAIK). I hope to re-join the OP activities once I finish the Ph.D. work, but for now, let me thank you for the privilege of co-chairing the OSLC project with you and learning so much (technically and wisdom-wise) from you over the years.

 

I am also thankful to Jad for introducing me to OSLC, to Chet, Paul, and the rest of OASIS for supporting us, to the PGB for productive work on promoting OSLC, and to everyone in the OP for collaborating on OSLC and ways to improve tool integration! I wish the OP to flourish and gain more members in the future!

 

Best regards,

Andrew

Unless otherwise stated above:

IBM United Kingdom Limited
Registered in England and Wales with number 741598
Registered office: PO Box 41, North Harbour, Portsmouth, Hants. PO6 3AU

61 - 80 of 948