Date

Re: PTC support for OSLC

"Eran Gery"

It is now here https://meet.jit.si/oslc-op

From: Jolly, Tanupreet <tjolly@...>
Sent: Thursday, 11 August 2022 6:21
To: Ollerton, Patrick <pollerton@...>; Eran Gery <eran.gery@...>; oslc-op@...; Andrii Berezovskyi <andriib@...>; Zemsky, Jeffrey <jzemsky@...>; Apperly, Hedley <happerly@...>
Cc: David Honey2 <david.honey@...>; Gray Bachelor <gray_bachelor@...>; Jim Amsden <jamsden@...>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] RE: PTC support for OSLC

Hello Eran, I can make it to Thursday meeting this week, let me know if it still is scheduled. Regards Tanu From: Ollerton, Patrick <pollerton@...> Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2022 10:01 PM ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart

From: <oslc-op@...> on behalf of "Ollerton, Patrick" <pollerton@...>
Date: Wednesday, August 10, 2022 at 12:31 PM
To: Eran Gery <eran.gery@...>, "oslc-op@..." <oslc-op@...>, Andrii Berezovskyi <andriib@...>, "Jolly, Tanupreet" <tjolly@...>, "Zemsky, Jeffrey" <jzemsky@...>, "Apperly, Hedley" <happerly@...>
Cc: David Honey2 <david.honey@...>, Gray Bachelor <gray_bachelor@...>, Jim Amsden <jamsden@...>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [oslc-op] PTC support for OSLC

Apologies, I’m on vacation for the next 2 days. I can commit to joining the call next week, August 18th Regards, Patrick From: Eran Gery <eran.gery@...> Sent: ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍

[...]

PTC support for OSLC

Ollerton, Patrick

[...]

Re: May be late attending or unable to attend today's OSLC OP meeting

"Eran Gery"

Well we did meet and did a briefing about the profiles issues to Ralph Schoon and Jim Gammon.

Gray also attended and supported.

Ralph agreed to write a list of challenges even for the basic profile based on his OSLC hands on experience. Reviewing it we need to analyze if Ralph’s issues are resolved by clarifications or uncover under specification that can be also complemented in the profile.

So far Ed Gentry agreed to do some writing. I can also contribute some work.
We now need someone to coach us how to do it.

Eran

On 4 Aug 2022, at 18:02, Gentry, Edward <e.gentry@...> wrote:

It’s looking like we don’t have a quarum? Ed Gentry, Product Owner MID GmbH | Kressengartenstr. 10 | 90402 Nürnberg | Germany email: e.gentry@... | www.mid.de ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart

It’s looking like we don’t have a quarum?

image001.png

Ed Gentry, Product Owner
MID GmbH | Kressengartenstr. 10 | 90402 Nürnberg | Germany
email:
e.gentry@... | www.mid.de

phone: +49 0172 8867789

Sitz des Unternehmens/Registered Office: Nürnberg
Handelsregister/Commercial Register: Amtsgericht Nürnberg HRB Nr. 21108

Vorsitzender der Geschäftsführung/Chairman of the board of management: Dr. Martin Müller
Geschäftsführer/Management Board: Andreas Ditze

From: <oslc-op@...> on behalf of David Honey2 <david.honey@...>
Date: Thursday, August 4, 2022 at 5:50 AM
To: "oslc-op@..." <oslc-op@...>

We have an ELM development all-hands meeting starting at the same time as the OSLC OP meeting. So at the least, I will be late joining. At the worst, I may be unable to join at all. Best regards, David ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart

We have an ELM development all-hands meeting starting at the same time as the OSLC OP meeting.

So at the least, I will be late joining. At the worst, I may be unable to join at all.

Best regards,
David

Unless otherwise stated above:

IBM United Kingdom Limited

Re: May be late attending or unable to attend today's OSLC OP meeting

Gentry, Edward

From: <oslc-op@...> on behalf of David Honey2 <david.honey@...>
Date: Thursday, August 4, 2022 at 5:50 AM
To: "oslc-op@..." <oslc-op@...>

We have an ELM development all-hands meeting starting at the same time as the OSLC OP meeting. So at the least, I will be late joining. At the worst, I may be unable to join at all. Best regards, David ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart

We have an ELM development all-hands meeting starting at the same time as the OSLC OP meeting.

So at the least, I will be late joining. At the worst, I may be unable to join at all.

Best regards,
David

Unless otherwise stated above:

IBM United Kingdom Limited

Now: oslc-op Weekly Contributors Meeting - 08/04/2022 #cal-notice

Group Notification <noreply@...>

oslc-op Weekly Contributors Meeting

When:
08/04/2022
[...]

Jim Amsden

I have the same meeting as David, so I’ll either be late or miss the meeting.

From: <oslc-op@...> on behalf of David Honey2 <david.honey@...>
Date: Thursday, August 4, 2022 at 5:50 AM
To: "oslc-op@..." <oslc-op@...>

We have an ELM development all-hands meeting starting at the same time as the OSLC OP meeting. So at the least, I will be late joining. At the worst, I may be unable to join at all. Best regards, David ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart

We have an ELM development all-hands meeting starting at the same time as the OSLC OP meeting.

So at the least, I will be late joining. At the worst, I may be unable to join at all.

Best regards,
David

Unless otherwise stated above:

IBM United Kingdom Limited

May be late attending or unable to attend today's OSLC OP meeting

David Honey2

We have an ELM development all-hands meeting starting at the same time as the OSLC OP meeting.

So at the least, I will be late joining. At the worst, I may be unable to join at all.

Best regards,
David

Unless otherwise stated above:

IBM United Kingdom Limited

Re: Can't make the call today

Ollerton, Patrick

Good to meet everyone, and I’ll be pleased to assist with the 2 active projects and hopefully also improving OSLC support for PLM systems.

I’ll get back to you on the PLM question – Jeff Zemksy is our key PLM stakeholder for this so I’ve asked him if they can officially support this type of project. I’ve copied Hedley in from PTC so he’s aware.

Regards,

Patrick