Date   

Re: [OSLC forum] ClassCastException with Lyo 4.1

Jad El-Khoury
 

Agree. I can’t see how one could have specified subclassing, given that it is not supported.

 

We have had a discussion about the subclassing support in Lyo, and how it contradicts the OSLC ResourceShapes (or at least it does not entirely match).

In Lyo, subclassing of Shape classes is a convenience for the Java developers, but does not have a meaning in the Shapes constraints.

In Lyo, A subclassing B implies that an instance of A will have 2 rdf:type statements to indicate that the instance is both A & B.

 

In this particular case, does it make sense for a RequirementCollection to also be a Requirement? My guess is that the old code did that for convenience. But it is not correct.

 

______________________________

Jad El-khoury, PhD

KTH Royal Institute of Technology

School of Industrial Engineering and Management, Mechatronics Division

Brinellvägen 83, SE-100 44 Stockholm, Sweden

Phone: +46(0)8 790 6877 Mobile: +46(0)70 773 93 45

jad@..., www.kth.se

 

From: oslc-op@... <oslc-op@...> On Behalf Of Jim Amsden
Sent: Tuesday, 15 February 2022 22:48
To: oslc-op@...; Andrii Berezovskyi <andriib@...>
Subject: Re: [oslc-op] [OSLC forum] ClassCastException with Lyo 4.1

 

Ian would know, but I don’t think so. That would be a reasonable instantiation of the Composite pattern, but I don’t think much subclassing was done because it’s not supported by ResourceShapes.

 

 

From: <oslc-op@...> on behalf of Andrii Berezovskyi <andriib@...>
Reply-To: "oslc-op@..." <oslc-op@...>, "andriib@..." <andriib@...>
Date: Tuesday, February 15, 2022 at 4:24 PM
To: "oslc-op@..." <oslc-op@...>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [oslc-op] [OSLC forum] ClassCastException with Lyo 4.1

 

Hello, Was oslc_rm:RequirementCollection ever a subclass of oslc_rm:Requirement? /Andrew Begin forwarded message: From: Eike Stepper via OSLC forum <discourse@...> Subject: [OSLC forum] ClassCastException with Lyo ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart

This Message Is From an External Sender

This message came from outside your organization.

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd
Hello,

 

Was oslc_rm:RequirementCollection ever a subclass of oslc_rm:Requirement?

 

/Andrew

 

Begin forwarded message:

 

From: Eike Stepper via OSLC forum <discourse@...>

Subject: [OSLC forum] ClassCastException with Lyo 4.1

Date: W7 15 February 2022 at 17:28:33 CET

Reply-To: Eike Stepper via OSLC forum <discourse@...>

 

estepper
February 15

Looking at the code it’s apparent that the old class org.eclipse.lyo.client.oslc.resources.RequirementCollection extends Requirement, hence can be cast to it.

But the new class org.eclipse.lyo.oslc.domains.rm.RequirementCollection just extends AbstractResource, duplicating all the code of Requirement, and, hence, can not be cast to Requirement.

What’s the ratioale of this design change and how am I supposed to accomodate it?


Visit Topic to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

                                                           

 


Re: [OSLC forum] ClassCastException with Lyo 4.1

François-Régis Jaunatre <frjaunatre@...>
 

Am I correct that this confirms they were subclassed?

 

Best regards, Sincères salutations,

François-Régis Jaunatre
OSLC Lab

Check out OSLC Connect for Jira & OSLC Connect for Windchill

 

From: oslc-op@... <oslc-op@...> On Behalf Of Jim Amsden via lists.oasis-open-projects.org
Sent: 15 February 2022 22:48
To: oslc-op@...; andriib@...
Subject: Re: [oslc-op] [OSLC forum] ClassCastException with Lyo 4.1

 

Ian would know, but I don’t think so. That would be a reasonable instantiation of the Composite pattern, but I don’t think much subclassing was done because it’s not supported by ResourceShapes.

 

 

From: <oslc-op@...> on behalf of Andrii Berezovskyi <andriib@...>
Reply-To: "oslc-op@..." <oslc-op@...>, "andriib@..." <andriib@...>
Date: Tuesday, February 15, 2022 at 4:24 PM
To: "oslc-op@..." <oslc-op@...>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [oslc-op] [OSLC forum] ClassCastException with Lyo 4.1

 

Hello, Was oslc_rm:RequirementCollection ever a subclass of oslc_rm:Requirement? /Andrew Begin forwarded message: From: Eike Stepper via OSLC forum <discourse@...> Subject: [OSLC forum] ClassCastException with Lyo ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart

This Message Is From an External Sender

This message came from outside your organization.

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd
Hello,

 

Was oslc_rm:RequirementCollection ever a subclass of oslc_rm:Requirement?

 

/Andrew

 

Begin forwarded message:

 

From: Eike Stepper via OSLC forum <discourse@...>

Subject: [OSLC forum] ClassCastException with Lyo 4.1

Date: W7 15 February 2022 at 17:28:33 CET

Reply-To: Eike Stepper via OSLC forum <discourse@...>

 

estepper
February 15

Looking at the code it’s apparent that the old class org.eclipse.lyo.client.oslc.resources.RequirementCollection extends Requirement, hence can be cast to it.

But the new class org.eclipse.lyo.oslc.domains.rm.RequirementCollection just extends AbstractResource, duplicating all the code of Requirement, and, hence, can not be cast to Requirement.

What’s the ratioale of this design change and how am I supposed to accomodate it?


Visit Topic to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

                                                           

 


Re: [OSLC forum] ClassCastException with Lyo 4.1

Jim Amsden
 

Ian would know, but I don’t think so. That would be a reasonable instantiation of the Composite pattern, but I don’t think much subclassing was done because it’s not supported by ResourceShapes.

 

 

From: <oslc-op@...> on behalf of Andrii Berezovskyi <andriib@...>
Reply-To: "oslc-op@..." <oslc-op@...>, "andriib@..." <andriib@...>
Date: Tuesday, February 15, 2022 at 4:24 PM
To: "oslc-op@..." <oslc-op@...>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [oslc-op] [OSLC forum] ClassCastException with Lyo 4.1

 

Hello, Was oslc_rm:RequirementCollection ever a subclass of oslc_rm:Requirement? /Andrew Begin forwarded message: From: Eike Stepper via OSLC forum <discourse@...> Subject: [OSLC forum] ClassCastException with Lyo ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart

This Message Is From an External Sender

This message came from outside your organization.

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd
Hello,

 

Was oslc_rm:RequirementCollection ever a subclass of oslc_rm:Requirement?

 

/Andrew



Begin forwarded message:

 

From: Eike Stepper via OSLC forum <discourse@...>

Subject: [OSLC forum] ClassCastException with Lyo 4.1

Date: W7 15 February 2022 at 17:28:33 CET

Reply-To: Eike Stepper via OSLC forum <discourse@...>

 

estepper
February 15

Looking at the code it’s apparent that the old class org.eclipse.lyo.client.oslc.resources.RequirementCollection extends Requirement, hence can be cast to it.

But the new class org.eclipse.lyo.oslc.domains.rm.RequirementCollection just extends AbstractResource, duplicating all the code of Requirement, and, hence, can not be cast to Requirement.

What’s the ratioale of this design change and how am I supposed to accomodate it?


Visit Topic to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

                                                           

 


[OSLC forum] ClassCastException with Lyo 4.1

Andrii Berezovskyi
 

Hello,

Was oslc_rm:RequirementCollection ever a subclass of oslc_rm:Requirement?

/Andrew

Begin forwarded message:

From: Eike Stepper via OSLC forum <discourse@...>
Subject: [OSLC forum] ClassCastException with Lyo 4.1
Date: W7 15 February 2022 at 17:28:33 CET
Reply-To: Eike Stepper via OSLC forum <discourse@...>

estepper
February 15

Looking at the code it’s apparent that the old class org.eclipse.lyo.client.oslc.resources.RequirementCollection extends Requirement, hence can be cast to it.

But the new class org.eclipse.lyo.oslc.domains.rm.RequirementCollection just extends AbstractResource, duplicating all the code of Requirement, and, hence, can not be cast to Requirement.

What’s the ratioale of this design change and how am I supposed to accomodate it?


Visit Topic to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

                                                           


Re: Now: oslc-op Weekly Contributors Meeting - 02/10/2022 #cal-notice

Andrii Berezovskyi
 

Minutes: https://github.com/oslc-op/oslc-admin/blob/master/minutes/2022/2022-02-10.md

 

/Andrew

 

From: <oslc-op@...> on behalf of "oslc-op@... Calendar" <noreply@...>
Reply-To: "oslc-op@..." <oslc-op@...>, "noreply@..." <noreply@...>
Date: Thursday, 10 February 2022, W6 at 16:00
To: "oslc-op@..." <oslc-op@...>
Subject: [oslc-op] Now: oslc-op Weekly Contributors Meeting - 02/10/2022 #cal-notice

 

oslc-op Weekly Contributors Meeting

When:
02/10/2022
10:00am to 11:00am
(UTC-05:00) America/New York

Where:
https://meet.jit.si/oslc-op

Organizer: Jim Amsden jamsden@...

View Event

Description:
oslc-op contributors weekly telecon. 


One tap audio Dial In: +15124022718,,,,2979764690# (US) or +498938038719,,,,2979764690# (Germany) Looking for a different dial in number? Please see: https://meet.jit.si/static/dialInInfo.html?room=oslc-op

Meeting ID: 2979764690#

 

The meeting minutes are edited in https://hackmd.io/@driib/oslc-op-minutes/edit
Previous minutes can be found under https://github.com/oslc-op/oslc-admin/tree/master/minutes/2019 


OASIS OSLC Open Project group home: https://lists.oasis-open-projects.org/g/oslc-op 
oslc-op GitHub Organization: https://github.com/oslc-op
Mailing list: oslc-op@... (archives: https://lists.oasis-open-projects.org/g/oslc-op)


Now: oslc-op Weekly Contributors Meeting - 02/10/2022 #cal-notice

oslc-op@lists.oasis-open-projects.org Calendar <noreply@...>
 

oslc-op Weekly Contributors Meeting

When:
02/10/2022
10:00am to 11:00am
(UTC-05:00) America/New York

Where:
https://meet.jit.si/oslc-op

Organizer: Jim Amsden jamsden@...

View Event

Description:
oslc-op contributors weekly telecon. 


One tap audio Dial In: +15124022718,,,,2979764690# (US) or +498938038719,,,,2979764690# (Germany) Looking for a different dial in number? Please see: https://meet.jit.si/static/dialInInfo.html?room=oslc-op
Meeting ID: 2979764690#
 
The meeting minutes are edited in https://hackmd.io/@driib/oslc-op-minutes/edit
Previous minutes can be found under https://github.com/oslc-op/oslc-admin/tree/master/minutes/2019 

OASIS OSLC Open Project group home: https://lists.oasis-open-projects.org/g/oslc-op 
oslc-op GitHub Organization: https://github.com/oslc-op
Mailing list: oslc-op@... (archives: https://lists.oasis-open-projects.org/g/oslc-op)


Publish an approved specification for OSLC Trac ked Resource Set Version 3.0 from OSLC Open Pro ject

Chet Ensign
 

Your name:
  Chet Ensign
Project name:
  OSLC Open Project
Project email address:
  oslc-op@...
Title and version number:
  OSLC Tracked Resource Set Version 3.0
Approval:
  https://lists.oasis-open-projects.org/g/oslc-op-pgb/message/220
Notes:
  Entered on behalf of the OP after the ballot closed and passed. The approval date is 07 February 2022. Project Admin will work with the OP to publish the approved Project Specification.


Your request automatically opens a ticket in the project administrator's JIRA issue tracker. To see the current queue of support tickets and find yours, click here.


Your ballot to approve OSLC Tracked Resources Set V3.0 as a PS has passed

Chet Ensign
 

Members of the OSLC Open Project,

The Special Majority Vote for the Project Governing Board to approve OSLC Tracked Resources Set V3.0 as a Project Specification has closed and passed. You can see the ballot at https://lists.oasis-open-projects.org/g/oslc-op-pgb/message/220

Project Admin will now work with the OP to prepare and publish the PS. JIRA ticket https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/TCADMIN-4150 has been opened to track this work.

Feel free to post any comments or questions there.

We'll let you know when the PS is ready.

Congratulations on reaching this milestone.

/chet  

--

Chet Ensign

Chief Technical Community Steward

OASIS Open

   
+1 201-341-1393
chet.ensign@...
www.oasis-open.org


Modifications to the Open Project Rules approved by the OASIS Board of Directors

Chet Ensign
 

Open Project PGB members and OASIS members,

At its January 25, 2022 meeting, the OASIS Board of Directors approved updates to the rules governing OASIS Open Projects (https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/open-projects-process/). Staff recommended these changes to address feedback we received from the community and our own lessons learned. The proposals go into effect immediately.

Briefly:

- Sect. 8.1 was revised to enable Project Governing Boards to adopt a standing rule delegating the power to approve and set up of new repositories to their Technical Steering Committee or to designated maintainers. In the case where a repository is being set up with an applicable license that has not been used by the project before, the PGB will be required to approve the repository.

- In Sect 15.2, Creative Commons CC0 license was changed to an implementer-class license and Community Data License Agreement v2 was added to the set of other available licenses to accommodate repositories intended for collections of data.

You can review the specific changes in the attached red-lined PDF file.

Thank you for your ongoing work at OASIS. We appreciate all that you do. As always, feel free to contact us with any questions you have.

/chet

--

Chet Ensign

Chief Technical Community Steward

OASIS Open

   
+1 201-341-1393
chet.ensign@...
www.oasis-open.org


Re: Now: oslc-op Weekly Contributors Meeting - 02/03/2022 #cal-notice

Andrii Berezovskyi
 

Minutes: https://github.com/oslc-op/oslc-admin/blob/master/minutes/2022/2022-02-03.md

 

/Andrew

 

From: <oslc-op@...> on behalf of "oslc-op@... Calendar" <noreply@...>
Reply-To: "oslc-op@..." <oslc-op@...>, "noreply@..." <noreply@...>
Date: Thursday, 3 February 2022, W5 at 16:00
To: "oslc-op@..." <oslc-op@...>
Subject: [oslc-op] Now: oslc-op Weekly Contributors Meeting - 02/03/2022 #cal-notice

 

oslc-op Weekly Contributors Meeting

When:
02/03/2022
10:00am to 11:00am
(UTC-05:00) America/New York

Where:
https://meet.jit.si/oslc-op

Organizer: Jim Amsden jamsden@...

View Event

Description:
oslc-op contributors weekly telecon. 


One tap audio Dial In: +15124022718,,,,2979764690# (US) or +498938038719,,,,2979764690# (Germany) Looking for a different dial in number? Please see: https://meet.jit.si/static/dialInInfo.html?room=oslc-op

Meeting ID: 2979764690#

 

The meeting minutes are edited in https://hackmd.io/@driib/oslc-op-minutes/edit
Previous minutes can be found under https://github.com/oslc-op/oslc-admin/tree/master/minutes/2019 


OASIS OSLC Open Project group home: https://lists.oasis-open-projects.org/g/oslc-op 
oslc-op GitHub Organization: https://github.com/oslc-op
Mailing list: oslc-op@... (archives: https://lists.oasis-open-projects.org/g/oslc-op)


Now: oslc-op Weekly Contributors Meeting - 02/03/2022 #cal-notice

oslc-op@lists.oasis-open-projects.org Calendar <noreply@...>
 

oslc-op Weekly Contributors Meeting

When:
02/03/2022
10:00am to 11:00am
(UTC-05:00) America/New York

Where:
https://meet.jit.si/oslc-op

Organizer: Jim Amsden jamsden@...

View Event

Description:
oslc-op contributors weekly telecon. 


One tap audio Dial In: +15124022718,,,,2979764690# (US) or +498938038719,,,,2979764690# (Germany) Looking for a different dial in number? Please see: https://meet.jit.si/static/dialInInfo.html?room=oslc-op
Meeting ID: 2979764690#
 
The meeting minutes are edited in https://hackmd.io/@driib/oslc-op-minutes/edit
Previous minutes can be found under https://github.com/oslc-op/oslc-admin/tree/master/minutes/2019 

OASIS OSLC Open Project group home: https://lists.oasis-open-projects.org/g/oslc-op 
oslc-op GitHub Organization: https://github.com/oslc-op
Mailing list: oslc-op@... (archives: https://lists.oasis-open-projects.org/g/oslc-op)


A Special Majority Vote to consider OSLC Tracked Resource Set V3.0 as a PS has been set up #poll-notice

Chet Ensign
 

Members of the OSLC Open Project,

A Special Majority Vote to consider OSLC Tracked Resource Set Version 3.0 as a Project Specification  has been set up.

The ballot opens on 01 February 2022 at 00:00 UTC. It closes 07 February 2022 at 23:59 UTC. You can access the ballot at https://lists.oasis-open-projects.org/g/oslc-op-pgb/message/220

This ballot is only open to eligible voting members of the PGB. I currently show the following members as eligible to vote:

* Jim Amsden (co-chair, IBM)
* Andrew Berezovskyi (co-chair, KTH Royal Institute of Technology)
* Axel Reichwein (Koneksys)

If your name is not on the list and you believe this to be in error, please contact me and the OP Chair so that we can resolve the issue.

Please send any questions to the list.

/chet

--

Chet Ensign

Chief Technical Community Steward

OASIS Open

   
+1 201-341-1393
chet.ensign@...
www.oasis-open.org


FW: [lyo-dev] FW: JDK 18 Rampdown Phase 2 & JDK 19 Early-Access Builds

Andrii Berezovskyi
 

FYI

On 2022-01-31, 12:40, "lyo-dev on behalf of Andrii Berezovskyi" <lyo-dev-bounces@... on behalf of andriib@...> wrote:

Hello,

We've successfully [2] added JDK 19 EA to the build matrix for the Reference Implementation [1]. The Lyo SDK itself will use JDK 11 as a baseline starting with Lyo 5.0 for as long as our dependencies allow.

/Andrew


[1]: https://github.com/oslc-op/refimpl/pull/94
[2]: https://github.com/oslc-op/refimpl/runs/5004829050?check_suite_focus=true

On 2022-01-31, 10:29, "David Delabassee" <david.delabassee@...> wrote:

Greetings!

First off, on behalf of Oracle’s Java Team, I’d like to wish you a happy
and prosperous new year!

In 2022, two Java releases will be made available:
- JDK 18 (March 2022)
- JDK 19 (September 2022)

JDK 18[1] has entered Rampdown Phase Two (RDP2)[2]. Given that and to be
better prepared for the future, it makes sense to begin testing your
project(s) using early access (EA) builds of JDK 19[3]. Your feedback
allows us to evaluate and address issues you find while testing EA builds.

This time, we have two heads-up to share:

## Heads-Up: JDK 18 - JEP 421 Deprecate Finalization for Removal

Finalization is an outdated and brittle resource cleaning mechanism
present in the platform since, well, forever. Its use has been
discouraged for quite some time in favor of better alternatives (i.e.,
'try with resources' and Cleaners). JEP 421 is another step towards the
removal of finalizers as it offers tools to investigate if a codebase is
still using finalization. To learn more, you should read JEP 421[4]. You
should also listen to the latest episode of the Inside Java Podcast[5]
dedicated to this topic. We encourage you to check if your project is
still using finalizers. If so, you should start to think about removing
them and rely instead on either 'try with resources' or Cleaners.

## Heads-Up: JVM does not flag constant class entries ending in '/'

Prior to JDK 19, the JVM is loading classes (1) whose class file major
version is <49, i.e., before JDK 1.5, and (2) the class's name ends with
a '/'. This violates section 4.2.1 of the JVM specification [6] and is
addressed in JDK 19. In JDK 19, the JVM is throwing, for such classes, a
ClassFormatError exception as it already does with newer classes (JDK
1.5+). Given that this issue affects only pre-JDK 1.5 classes, we expect
the compatibility risk to be very low.

For more details, see JDK-8278448[7].

[1] https://jdk.java.net/18/
[2] https://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/jdk-dev/2022-January/006361.html
[3] https://jdk.java.net/19/
[4] https://openjdk.java.net/jeps/421
[5] https://inside.java/podcast/21
[6]
https://docs.oracle.com/javase/specs/jvms/se17/html/jvms-4.html#jvms-4.2.1
[7] https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8278448


## JDK 18

JDK 18 is now in RDP2 (Rampdown Phase Two) with its feature set frozen a
few weeks back when it entered RDP1.

### JEPs integrated to JDK 18:

- JEP 400: UTF-8 by Default
- JEP 408: Simple Web Server
- JEP 413: Code Snippets in Java API Documentation
- JEP 416: Reimplement Core Reflection with Method Handles
- JEP 417: Vector API (Third Incubator)
- JEP 418: Internet-Address Resolution SPI
- JEP 419: Foreign Function & Memory API (Second Incubator)
- JEP 420: Pattern Matching for switch (Second Preview)
- JEP 421: Deprecate Finalization for Removal

JDK 18 Early-Access builds 33 are now available[8], and are provided
under the GNU General Public License v2, with the Classpath Exception.
Also available are the Release Notes[9].

[8] https://jdk.java.net/18/
[9] https://jdk.java.net/18/release-notes

### Changes in JDK 18 since Rampdown Phase One that are of interest:

- JDK-8278373: Correcting References to Overloaded Methods in Javadoc
Documentation
- JDK-8279065: Deserialization filter and filter factory property error
reporting under specified
- JDK-8255409: SunPKCS11 Provider Now Supports Some PKCS#11 v3.0 APIs
- JDK-8275610: C2: Object field load floats above its null check
resulting in a segfault [Reported by Apache POI]


## JDK 19

JDK 19 Early-Access builds 7 are now available[10], and are provided
under the GNU General Public License v2, with the Classpath Exception.
Also available are the Release Notes[11].

[10] https://jdk.java.net/19/
[11] https://jdk.java.net/19/release-notes

### Changes in recent JDK 19 EA builds that maybe of interest:

- JDK-8279258: Auto-vectorization enhancement for two-dimensional array
operations
- JDK-8273914: Indy string concat changes order of operations
- JDK-8268081: Upgrade Unicode Data Files to 14.0.0
- JDK-8278087: Deserialization filter and filter factory property error
reporting under specified
- JDK-8276766: Enable jar and jmod to produce deterministic timestamped
content
- JDK-8274679: Remove unnecessary conversion to String in security code
in java.base
- JDK-8279833: Loop optimization issue in String.encodeUTF8_UTF16
- JDK-8279064: New options for ktab to provide non-default salt
- JDK-8280055: JFR: Improve ObjectContext implementation
- JDK-8268831: Improve javadoc tool handling of streams


## Topics of Interest:

- "State of Valhalla" update
https://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/valhalla-spec-experts/2021-December/001747.html


- Java's Plans for 2022 - Inside Java Newscast
https://inside.java/2022/01/13/insidejava-newscast-018/

- New Loom Early Access builds based on JDK 19 EAb2
https://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/loom-dev/2021-December/003394.html

- New Panama Foreign Early-Access builds (including jextract) jdk 18
https://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/panama-dev/2022-January/016131.html

- January 2022 Critical Patch Update Released
As part of the Jan 2022 Critical Patch Update we released JDK 17.0.2
LTS, JDK 11.0.14 LTS, JDK 8u321, and JDK 7u331 as well as OpenJDK 17.0.2
(publicly available). https://www.oracle.com/security-alerts/cpujan2022.html


In closing, I'd like to thank you again for being a welcomed part of the
Quality Outreach program! We look forward to your continued
participation in 2022. And as always, if you find an issue, please let
us know through the usual channels.

Regards,

--David



_______________________________________________
lyo-dev mailing list
lyo-dev@...
To unsubscribe from this list, visit https://www.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/lyo-dev


Are we ready for Architecture Management 3.0 COS?

Jim Amsden
 

OSLC Architecture Management 3.0 is currently an oslc-op Project Specification since September 2021. There are multiple implementations by many vendors, an example implementation in iotp-adapter and proposed integration with SysML v2. No new issues have been raised. Is there anything that we feel needs to be addressed before scheduling a PGB vote to submit PS01 as a Candidate OASIS Standard?

Since the specification is a project specification, we would expect another revision if any to mostly include editorial changes. But we are open to addressing any concerns you might have before progressing this specification further through the standardization process.

  



Request a Special Majority Vote to approve a Sp ecification for OSLC Tracked Resource Set Versi on 3.0 from oslc-op

Chet Ensign
 

Your name:
  Jim Amsden
Project name:
  oslc-op
Project email address:
  oslc-op@...
Title and version number:
  OSLC Tracked Resource Set Version 3.0
Comment resolution log:
  https://lists.oasis-open-projects.org/g/oslc-op/topics
Approval:
  https://lists.oasis-open-projects.org/g/oslc-op-pgb/topic/oslc_tracked_resource_set/84998115?p=,,,20,0,0,0::recentpostdate/sticky,,,20,2,20,84998115,previd=1631131957758215078,nextid=1623089388352909992&previd=1631131957758215078&nextid=1623089388352909992
Notes:
  Request to publish Tracked Resource Set v3.0 Project Specification revision 01. Intent to publish is https://lists.oasis-open-projects.org/g/oslc-op-pgb/topic/formal_notice_of_intent_to/88412106?p=,,,20,0,0,0::recentpostdate/sticky,,,20,2,0,88412106,previd=1642691370764920484,nextid=1631205948224920330&previd=1642691370764920484&nextid=1631205948224920330


Your request automatically opens a ticket in the project administrator's JIRA issue tracker. To see the current queue of support tickets and find yours, click here.


Re: Now: oslc-op Weekly Contributors Meeting - 01/27/2022 #cal-notice

Andrii Berezovskyi
 

On 2022-01-27, at 16:00, oslc-op@... Calendar <noreply@...> wrote:

oslc-op Weekly Contributors Meeting

When:
01/27/2022
10:00am to 11:00am
(UTC-05:00) America/New York

Where:
https://meet.jit.si/oslc-op

Organizer: Jim Amsden jamsden@...

View Event

Description:
oslc-op contributors weekly telecon. 


One tap audio Dial In: +15124022718,,,,2979764690# (US) or +498938038719,,,,2979764690# (Germany) Looking for a different dial in number? Please see: https://meet.jit.si/static/dialInInfo.html?room=oslc-op
Meeting ID: 2979764690#
 

OASIS OSLC Open Project group home: https://lists.oasis-open-projects.org/g/oslc-op 
oslc-op GitHub Organization: https://github.com/oslc-op
Mailing list: oslc-op@... (archives: https://lists.oasis-open-projects.org/g/oslc-op)



Now: oslc-op Weekly Contributors Meeting - 01/27/2022 #cal-notice

oslc-op@lists.oasis-open-projects.org Calendar <noreply@...>
 

oslc-op Weekly Contributors Meeting

When:
01/27/2022
10:00am to 11:00am
(UTC-05:00) America/New York

Where:
https://meet.jit.si/oslc-op

Organizer: Jim Amsden jamsden@...

View Event

Description:
oslc-op contributors weekly telecon. 


One tap audio Dial In: +15124022718,,,,2979764690# (US) or +498938038719,,,,2979764690# (Germany) Looking for a different dial in number? Please see: https://meet.jit.si/static/dialInInfo.html?room=oslc-op
Meeting ID: 2979764690#
 
The meeting minutes are edited in https://hackmd.io/@driib/oslc-op-minutes/edit
Previous minutes can be found under https://github.com/oslc-op/oslc-admin/tree/master/minutes/2019 

OASIS OSLC Open Project group home: https://lists.oasis-open-projects.org/g/oslc-op 
oslc-op GitHub Organization: https://github.com/oslc-op
Mailing list: oslc-op@... (archives: https://lists.oasis-open-projects.org/g/oslc-op)


OSLC Quality Management Version 2.1. approved as an OASIS Standard

Chet Ensign
 

OASIS is pleased to announce that the call for consent has closed [1] and, effective 19 January 2022, OSLC Quality Management Version 2.1 is an OASIS Standard. Project Administration will now undertake the final tasks of preparing and loading the standard.

The ballot was held under the OASIS call for consent procedure [2]. In the ballot, the Candidate OASIS Standard received 9 affirmative consents and no objections.

Our congratulations to the members of the Open Project and to the community of implementers, developers and users who have brought the work successfully to this milestone


Now: oslc-op Weekly Contributors Meeting - 01/20/2022 #cal-notice

oslc-op@lists.oasis-open-projects.org Calendar <noreply@...>
 

oslc-op Weekly Contributors Meeting

When:
01/20/2022
10:00am to 11:00am
(UTC-05:00) America/New York

Where:
https://meet.jit.si/oslc-op

Organizer: Jim Amsden jamsden@...

View Event

Description:
oslc-op contributors weekly telecon. 


One tap audio Dial In: +15124022718,,,,2979764690# (US) or +498938038719,,,,2979764690# (Germany) Looking for a different dial in number? Please see: https://meet.jit.si/static/dialInInfo.html?room=oslc-op
Meeting ID: 2979764690#
 
The meeting minutes are edited in https://hackmd.io/@driib/oslc-op-minutes/edit
Previous minutes can be found under https://github.com/oslc-op/oslc-admin/tree/master/minutes/2019 

OASIS OSLC Open Project group home: https://lists.oasis-open-projects.org/g/oslc-op 
oslc-op GitHub Organization: https://github.com/oslc-op
Mailing list: oslc-op@... (archives: https://lists.oasis-open-projects.org/g/oslc-op)


Re: [oslc-op-pgb] Formal notice of intent to publish OSLC Tracked Resource Set Version 3.0

Jim Amsden
 

Looking at the TRS 2.0 spec, the namespaces are http://open-services.net/ns/core/trs# as TRS was originally part of OSLC Core. These cannot be changed as there are existing implementations. 



-----"Andrii Berezovskyi" <andriib@...> wrote: -----
To: "oslc-op-pgb@..." <oslc-op-pgb@...>, "Jim Amsden" <jamsden@...>
From: "Andrii Berezovskyi" <andriib@...>
Date: 01/14/2022 06:08PM
Cc: "oslc-op@..." <oslc-op@...>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [oslc-op-pgb] Formal notice of intent to publish OSLC Tracked Resource Set Version 3.0

Hello, The namespaces are wrong in the package: RDF Namespaces: http://open-services.net/ns/core/trs# http://open-services.net/ns/core/trspatch# Should be http://open-services.net/ns/trs# http://open-services.net/ns/trspatch# ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
This Message Is From an External Sender
This message came from outside your organization.
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd
Hello,

The namespaces are wrong in the package:


Should be


/Andrew

On 2022-01-14, at 02:35, Jim Amsden <jamsden@...> wrote:

Dear PGB members,

The rules require us to notify you at least 14 days before submitting the ballots for the spec drafts publication. We are hereby notifying you of the OP intention to publish OSLC Tracked Resource Set Version 3.0 PS01 in 2 weeks’ time.

The package is attached. Leave comments here or under Publish TRS PS01

Regards,
Andrew and Jim on behalf of the OSLC OP maintainers



<trs-v3.0-ps01>



241 - 260 of 991