Date

Have a conflict today

Jim Amsden

I'll try to make the last 15 min, but can't do the first 45.

oAuth3 and Jim's wisdom

Andrii Berezovskyi

The first thought I got when reading this was "how thankful I am that Jim forced us to have OSLC 3 not break compat with OSLC 2":

And a top comment on HN:

Anyway, just wanted to notify the OP about one more spec to deal with :P

Andrew

P.S. oauth.xyz seems like a perfect domain name for the occasion

Re: PGB meeting tomorrow for the first 20 minutes of the weekly OP call

Bill Chown <bill_chown@...>

Please send me the invitation as it’s not on my calendar.

Bill

Bill Chown
503 913 0181

On Oct 21, 2020, at 05:31, Andrii Berezovskyi <andriib@...> wrote:

 Dear PGB members,

My apologies for the late email but I forgot to notify you that we are planning to hold a quick (20 min) PGB call tomorrow during the first 20 minutes of the OSLC OP call at 1600 CET (1000 Eastern if I recall correctly).

Agenda:

  1. Approve the template for soliciting Statements of Use for promoting OSLC OP Project Specifications to Candidate OASIS Standards. Draft for review and comments: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SGrfsvEAdJnRbzjwbi3sLS_YNwR3lZ4d2jIlVEKNiZU/edit?usp=sharing

If you are unable to attend tomorrow, we will appreciate your feedback left on the document and here in the PGB mailing list with the summary of your decision. Me and Jim are in agreement over the SoU solicitation plan.

Dear OP members, the regular meeting will be postponed by 15-20 minutes tomorrow. You are all welcome to listen in on the PGB call. We will use the same Jitsi room for both the PGB call and the subsequent regular OP call.

Andrew

[...]

DEADLINE Approaching: Sponsor quotes for OSLC press release

Jane Harnad

Dear OSLC Sponsors,

OASIS is in the process of drafting a press release to announce OSLC Quality Management v2.1. We have targeted Thursday, 29 October for distribution.

As an OSLC Sponsor, your organization has the option to provide a quote that will be included in the press release. If you choose to provide a quote, it should be 75 words or fewer and include a name and title at your organization for attribution. Quotes need to be received by Tuesday, 27 October.

We're drafting the press release now and will provide it to the PGB as soon as it's ready. If you'd like to review the draft in-progress in order to prepare a Sponsor quote, let me know.

Kind regards, Jane

--
Jane Harnad
Manager, Events

Next events:

Re: Jena track at ApacheCon

Andrii Berezovskyi

Hi,

I tried to tune in but online sessions were chaotic a bit so here are the links I am planning to watch on a weekend from the Jena conference:
  • XML to JSON to RDF : Another iteration in data format evolution - YouTube (link)
  • Apache Jena GeoSPARQL - YouTube (link)
  • Buddhist Digital Archives (BUDA), RDF and jena-text - YouTube (link)
Bonus link: JSON for Linking Data: JSON-LD 1.1 - lotico (link). JSON-LD 1.1 is the new release of JSON-LD.

--
Cheers,
Andrew

On 2020-09-25 , at 10:53, Andrii Berezovskyi <andriib@...> wrote:

--
Cheers,
Andrew

From: Paul Knight <paul.knight@...>
Subject: [members] Invitation to comment on Service Metadata Publishing (SMP) v2.0 - ends 18 December
Date: 19 October 2020 at 20:51:30 CEST

OASIS members and other interested parties,

OASIS and the OASIS Business Document Exchange (BDXR) TC [1] are pleased to announce that Service Metadata Publishing (SMP) Version 2.0 Committee Specification 02 is now available for public review and comment.

The TC members have approved [2] submitting this Committee Specification to the OASIS membership for consideration as a Candidate OASIS Standard, as described in the OASIS TC Process [6]. This is a 60-day public review, after which it may be submitted to a membership-wide call for consent to promote the specification to OASIS Standard.

This specification describes a protocol for publishing service metadata within a 4-corner network. In a 4-corner network, entities are exchanging business documents through intermediary gateway services (sometimes called Access Points). To successfully send a business document in a 4-corner network, an entity must be able to discover critical metadata about the recipient of the business document, such as types of documents the recipient is capable of receiving and methods of transport supported. The recipient makes this metadata available to other entities in the network through a Service Metadata Publisher service. This specification describes the request/response exchanges between a Service Metadata Publisher and a client wishing to discover endpoint information. A client can either be an end-user business application or a gateway/access point in the 4-corner network. This specification also defines the request processing that must happen at the client.

The TC has received four Statements of Use from IBM, Philip Helger, the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, and Efact [3].

The candidate specification and related files are available here:

Service Metadata Publishing (SMP) Version 2.0
Committee Specification 02

Editorial source (Authoritative):
https://docs.oasis-open.org/bdxr/bdx-smp/v2.0/cs02/bdx-smp-v2.0-cs02.docx

HTML:
https://docs.oasis-open.org/bdxr/bdx-smp/v2.0/cs02/bdx-smp-v2.0-cs02-oasis.html

PDF:
https://docs.oasis-open.org/bdxr/bdx-smp/v2.0/cs02/bdx-smp-v2.0-cs02-oasis.pdf

XML schemas:
https://docs.oasis-open.org/bdxr/bdx-smp/v2.0/cs02/xsd/ and https://docs.oasis-open.org/bdxr/bdx-smp/v2.0/cs02/xsdrt/

Model documentation:
https://docs.oasis-open.org/bdxr/bdx-smp/v2.0/cs02/mod/

For your convenience, OASIS provides a complete package of the specification document and any related files in ZIP distribution files. You can download the ZIP file at:
https://docs.oasis-open.org/bdxr/bdx-smp/v2.0/cs02/bdx-smp-v2.0-cs02.zip

Public Review Period:

The 60-day public review starts immediately and ends 18 December 2020 at 23:59 UTC.

This is an open invitation to comment. OASIS solicits feedback from potential users, developers and others, whether OASIS members or not, for the sake of improving the interoperability and quality of its technical work.

Comments may be submitted to the TC by any person through the use of the OASIS TC Comment Facility as explained in the instructions located via the button labeled "Send A Comment" at the top of the TC public home page, or directly at:
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/comments/index.php?wg_abbrev=bdxr

Comments submitted by TC non-members for this work and for other work of this TC are publicly archived and can be viewed at:
https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/bdxr-comment/

All comments submitted to OASIS are subject to the OASIS Feedback License, which ensures that the feedback you provide carries the same obligations at least as the obligations of the TC members. In connection with this public review of Service Metadata Publishing (SMP) Version 2.0, we call your attention to the OASIS IPR Policy [4] applicable especially [5] to the work of this technical committee. All members of the TC should be familiar with this document, which may create obligations regarding the disclosure and availability of a member's patent, copyright, trademark and license rights that read on an approved OASIS specification.

OASIS invites any persons who know of any such claims to disclose these if they may be essential to the implementation of the above specification, so that notice of them may be posted to the notice page for this TC's work.

Additional information related to this public review can be found at https://docs.oasis-open.org/bdxr/bdx-smp/v2.0/cs02/bdx-smp-v2.0-cs02-public-review-metadata.html

==============

[1] OASIS Business Document Exchange (BDXR) TC
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/bdxr/

[2] Approval ballot:
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=3528

[3] Statements of Use:
- IBM: https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/bdxr/202010/msg00001.html
- Philip Helger: https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/bdxr/202010/msg00003.html
- Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis: https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/bdxr/202010/msg00004.html
- Efact: https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/bdxr/202010/msg00000.html

[4] https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/ipr

[5] https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/bdxr/ipr.php
https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/ipr#Non-Assertion-Mode
Non-Assertion Mode

[6] TC Process for OASIS Standard
https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/tc-process-2017-05-26#OASISstandard
--
OASIS - Advancing open standards for the information society

oslc-op Weekly Contributors Meeting - Thu, 10/15/2020 #cal-notice

oslc-op@lists.oasis-open-projects.org Calendar <noreply@...>

oslc-op Weekly Contributors Meeting

When:
Thursday, 15 October 2020
10:00am to 11:00am
(GMT-04:00) America/New York

Where:
https://meet.jit.si/oslc-op

Organizer:
jamsden@...

oslc-op contributors weekly telecon.

One tap audio Dial In: +15124022718,,,,2979764690# (US) or +498938038719,,,,2979764690# (Germany) Looking for a different dial in number? Please see: https://meet.jit.si/static/dialInInfo.html?room=oslc-op
Meeting ID: 2979764690#

The meeting minutes are edited in https://hackmd.io/@driib/oslc-op-minutes/edit
Previous minutes can be found under https://github.com/oslc-op/oslc-admin/tree/master/minutes/2019

OASIS OSLC Open Project group home: https://lists.oasis-open-projects.org/g/oslc-op
oslc-op GitHub Organization: https://github.com/oslc-op

Four new Project Specifications approved by the OSLC Open Project

Chet Ensign

OASIS is pleased to announce that OSLC Core v3.0, OSLC Query v3.0, OSLC Requirements Management v2.1, and OSLC Change Management v3.0 from the Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration Open Project [1] have been approved as an OASIS Project Specifications. These join the previously announced OSLC Quality Management v2.1 as the first approved Project Specifications from the Open Projects program.

Managing change and configuration in a complex systems development lifecycle is very difficult, especially in heterogeneous environments that include homegrown tools, open source projects, and commercial tools from different vendors. The OSLC initiative applies World Wide Web and Linked Data principles to enable interoperation of change, configuration, and asset management processes across a product's entire application and product lifecycle.

OSLC Core defines the overall approach to Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration based specifications and capabilities that extend and complement the W3C Linked Data Platform.

OSLC Query provides a mechanism for a client to search for RDF resources that match a given criteria.

OSLC Requirements Management supports key RESTful web service interfaces for the management of Requirements, Requirements Collections and supporting resources defined in OSLC Core.

OSLC Change Management defines a RESTful web services interface for the management of product change requests, activities, tasks and relationships between those and related resources such as requirements, test cases, or architectural resources.

These Project Specifications are OASIS deliverables, completed and approved by the OP's Project Governing Board and fully ready for testing and implementation. The applicable open source licenses can be found in the project's administrative repository at https://github.com/oslc-op/oslc-admin/blob/master/LICENSE.md

The specifications and related files are available at:

* OSLC Core Version 3.0
Project Specification 01

- OSLC Core Version 3.0. Part 1: Overview
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/core/v3.0/ps01/oslc-core.html
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/core/v3.0/ps01/oslc-core.pdf

- OSLC Core Version 3.0. Part 2: Discovery
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/core/v3.0/ps01/discovery.html
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/core/v3.0/ps01/discovery.pdf

- OSLC Core Version 3.0. Part 3: Resource Preview
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/core/v3.0/ps01/resource-preview.html
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/core/v3.0/ps01/resource-preview.pdf

- OSLC Core Version 3.0. Part 4: Delegated Dialogs
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/core/v3.0/ps01/dialogs.html
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/core/v3.0/ps01/dialogs.pdf

- OSLC Core Version 3.0. Part 5: Attachments
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/core/v3.0/ps01/attachments.html
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/core/v3.0/ps01/attachments.pdf

- OSLC Core Version 3.0. Part 6: Resource Shape
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/core/v3.0/ps01/resource-shape.html
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/core/v3.0/ps01/resource-shape.pdf

- OSLC Core Version 3.0. Part 7: Vocabulary
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/core/v3.0/ps01/core-vocab.html
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/core/v3.0/ps01/core-vocab.pdf

- OSLC Core Version 3.0. Part 8: Constraints
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/core/v3.0/ps01/core-shapes.html
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/core/v3.0/ps01/core-shapes.pdf

- OSLC Core Vocabulary definitions file:
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/core/v3.0/ps01/core-vocab.ttl

- OSLC Core Resource Shape Constraints definitions file:
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/core/v3.0/ps01/core-shapes.ttl

* OSLC Query Version 3.0
Project Specification 01

https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/query/v3.0/ps01/oslc-query.html
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/query/v3.0/ps01/oslc-query.pdf

* OSLC Requirements Management Version 2.1
Project Specification 01

- OSLC Requirements Management Version 2.1. Part 1: Specification
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/rm/v2.1/ps01/requirements-management-spec.html
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/rm/v2.1/ps01/requirements-management-spec.pdf

- OSLC Requirements Management Version 2.1. Part 2: Vocabulary
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/rm/v2.1/ps01/requirements-management-vocab.html
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/rm/v2.1/ps01/requirements-management-vocab.pdf

- OSLC Requirements Management Version 2.1. Part 3: Constraints
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/rm/v2.1/ps01/requirements-management-shapes.html
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/rm/v2.1/ps01/requirements-management-shapes.pdf

- Requirements Management Vocabulary definitions file:
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/rm/v2.1/ps01/requirements-management-vocab.ttl

- Requirements Management Resource Shape Constraints definitions file:
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/rm/v2.1/ps01/requirements-management-shapes.ttl

* OSLC Change Management Version 3.0
Project Specification 01

- OSLC Change Management Version 3.0. Part 1: Specification
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/cm/v3.0/ps01/change-mgt-spec.html
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/cm/v3.0/ps01/change-mgt-spec.pdf

- OSLC Change Management Version 3.0. Part 2: Vocabulary
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/cm/v3.0/ps01/change-mgt-vocab.html
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/cm/v3.0/ps01/change-mgt-vocab.pdf

- OSLC Change Management Version 3.0. Part 3: Constraints
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/cm/v3.0/ps01/change-mgt-shapes.html
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/cm/v3.0/ps01/change-mgt-shapes.pdf

- Change Management Vocabulary definitions file:
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/cm/v3.0/ps01/change-mgt-vocab.ttl

- Change Management Resource Shape Constraints definitions file:
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/cm/v3.0/ps01/change-mgt-shapes.ttl

Distribution ZIP file

For your convenience, OASIS provides complete packages of the specifications and related files in ZIP distribution files. You can download the ZIP files at:

OSLC Core: https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/core/v3.0/ps01/core-v3.0-ps01.zip

OSLC Query: https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/query/v3.0/ps01/query-v3.0-ps01.zip

OSLC Requirements Management: https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/rm/v2.1/ps01/rm-v2.1-ps01.zip

OSLC Change Management: https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/cm/v3.0/ps01/cm-v3.0-ps01.zip

Members of the OSLC OP Project Governing Board approved these specifications by Special Majority Votes [2] as required by the Open Project rules [3].

Our congratulations to the participants and contributors in the Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration Open Project on their achieving this milestone.

========== Additional references:

[1] Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration Open Project
https://open-services.net/

[2] Approval ballots:

- Core Management: https://lists.oasis-open-projects.org/g/oslc-op-pgb/topic/vote_on_oslc_core_v3_0_1/76734933?p=,,,20,0,0,0::recentpostdate%2Fsticky,,,20,2,0,76734933

- Query Management: https://lists.oasis-open-projects.org/g/oslc-op-pgb/topic/vote_on_oslc_query_version/76871816?p=,,,20,0,0,0::recentpostdate%2Fsticky,,,20,2,0,76871816

- Requirements Management: https://lists.oasis-open-projects.org/g/oslc-op-pgb/topic/vote_on_oslc_requirements/76430414?p=,,,20,0,0,0::recentpostdate%2Fsticky,,,20,2,0,76430414

- Change Management: https://lists.oasis-open-projects.org/g/oslc-op-pgb/topic/vote_on_oslc_core_v3_0_1/76734933?p=,,,20,0,0,0::recentpostdate%2Fsticky,,,20,2,0,76734933

--

/chet
----------------

Mobile: +1 201-341-1393

oslc-op Weekly Contributors Meeting - Thu, 10/08/2020 #cal-notice

oslc-op@lists.oasis-open-projects.org Calendar <noreply@...>

oslc-op Weekly Contributors Meeting

When:
Thursday, 8 October 2020
10:00am to 11:00am
(GMT-04:00) America/New York

Where:
https://meet.jit.si/oslc-op

Organizer:
jamsden@...

oslc-op contributors weekly telecon.

One tap audio Dial In: +15124022718,,,,2979764690# (US) or +498938038719,,,,2979764690# (Germany) Looking for a different dial in number? Please see: https://meet.jit.si/static/dialInInfo.html?room=oslc-op
Meeting ID: 2979764690#

The meeting minutes are edited in https://hackmd.io/@driib/oslc-op-minutes/edit
Previous minutes can be found under https://github.com/oslc-op/oslc-admin/tree/master/minutes/2019

OASIS OSLC Open Project group home: https://lists.oasis-open-projects.org/g/oslc-op
oslc-op GitHub Organization: https://github.com/oslc-op

Re: Sponsor quotes for OSLC press release

Chet Ensign

Jane, Carol, if you want to revise this a bit, Paul is completing work on OSLC Core v3.0, Change Management v3.0, Query v3.0,  and Requirements Management v2.1 - all Project Specification 01. They'll be done by tomorrow. QM was the first, but now we're looking at a set of 5.

On Mon, Oct 5, 2020 at 3:00 PM Jane Harnad <jharnad@...> wrote:
Dear OSLC Sponsors,

OASIS is in the process of drafting a press release to announce OSLC Quality Management v2.1. We have targeted Tuesday, 20 October for distribution.

As an OSLC Sponsor, your organization has the option to provide a quote that will be included in the press release. If you choose to provide a quote, it should be 75 words or fewer and include a name and title at your organization for attribution. Quotes need to be received by Friday, 16 October.

[...]

OSLC Query Version 3.0 is now approved as a Project Specification

Chet Ensign

We are pleased to announce that the Special Majority Vote to approve OSLC Query Version 3.0 as a Project Specification has closed and passed. You can see the ballot at https://lists.oasis-open-projects.org/g/oslc-op-pgb/topic/vote_on_oslc_query_version/76871816?p=,,,20,0,0,0::recentpostdate%2Fsticky,,,20,2,0,76871816

The ballot received 4 yes votes.

As a Project Specification, OSLC Query Version 3.0 is a Project Standards Final Deliverables, approved and ready for adoption and implementation as well as submission as a candidate for OASIS Standard.

Staff will now publish the specifications to the OASIS library and notify you when they are ready.

Congratulations to all on reaching this milestone. Let us know if you have any questions.

--

/chet
----------------
OASIS: Advancing open source & open standards for the information society
http://www.oasis-open.org

Mobile: +1 201-341-1393

oslc-op Weekly Contributors Meeting - Thu, 10/01/2020 #cal-notice

oslc-op@lists.oasis-open-projects.org Calendar <noreply@...>

oslc-op Weekly Contributors Meeting

When:
Thursday, 1 October 2020
10:00am to 11:00am
(GMT-04:00) America/New York

Where:
https://meet.jit.si/oslc-op

Organizer:
jamsden@...

oslc-op contributors weekly telecon.

One tap audio Dial In: +15124022718,,,,2979764690# (US) or +498938038719,,,,2979764690# (Germany) Looking for a different dial in number? Please see: https://meet.jit.si/static/dialInInfo.html?room=oslc-op
Meeting ID: 2979764690#

The meeting minutes are edited in https://hackmd.io/@driib/oslc-op-minutes/edit
Previous minutes can be found under https://github.com/oslc-op/oslc-admin/tree/master/minutes/2019

OASIS OSLC Open Project group home: https://lists.oasis-open-projects.org/g/oslc-op
oslc-op GitHub Organization: https://github.com/oslc-op

Cannot attend OSLC OP meeting this morning

Nick Crossley <nick_crossley@...>

Sorry, but I will not be able to attend this morning's OSLC OP meeting.

Nick.

Next Open Matters Episode features Baseline and it's advances in cryptography, messaging, and blockchain

Jane Harnad

Dear OSLC Open Project Members,

The Baseline Protocol team is working on a number of improvement projects that may be of interest to your group. Baseline Co-Founder, John Wolpert, will join Guy Martin for the next episode of Open Matters to fill us in on these projects.

We hope you or someone from the group can join the webinar -- Wednesday, 30 September at 11:00 AM EDT. It will be a great opportunity to learn more and ask questions.

 ________________

About Open Matters

Open Matters is a newly launched virtual series designed to spark dialogue & foster community thinking for open source & standards collaboration. Led by OASIS Executive Director, Guy Martin, these forums are informal gatherings that will engage the open development ecosystem, addressing key topics within open source and open standards communities, while helping facilitate cross-industry collaboration.

Each episode will include interviews with technology luminaries as they share their insights and debate issues on topics that matter to both the open standards and open source world. A live discussion with the audience will complete each event.

https://www.oasis-open.org/events/open-matters

_________________

About Baseline

The Baseline Protocol is an open source initiative that combines advances in cryptography, messaging, and blockchain to deliver secure and private business processes at low cost via the public Ethereum Mainnet. The protocol will enable confidential and complex collaboration between enterprises without leaving any sensitive data on-chain.

--

Jena track at ApacheCon

Cheers,
Andrew

Please come join us on 30/Sept and discuss all things semantic.

** Apache Jena GeoSPARQL
Marco Neumann

** XML -> JSON -> RDF : Another iteration in data format evolution
Claude Warren

** SHACL in Apache Jena
Andy Seaborne

** Buddhist Digital Archives (BUDA), RDF and jena-text
Chris Tomlinson, Élie Roux

** Semantic Graph BoF hosted by Apache Jena
Community Participation

oslc-op Weekly Contributors Meeting - Thu, 09/24/2020 #cal-notice

oslc-op@lists.oasis-open-projects.org Calendar <noreply@...>

oslc-op Weekly Contributors Meeting

When:
Thursday, 24 September 2020
10:00am to 11:00am
(GMT-04:00) America/New York

Where:
https://meet.jit.si/oslc-op

Organizer:
jamsden@...

oslc-op contributors weekly telecon.

One tap audio Dial In: +15124022718,,,,2979764690# (US) or +498938038719,,,,2979764690# (Germany) Looking for a different dial in number? Please see: https://meet.jit.si/static/dialInInfo.html?room=oslc-op
Meeting ID: 2979764690#

The meeting minutes are edited in https://hackmd.io/@driib/oslc-op-minutes/edit
Previous minutes can be found under https://github.com/oslc-op/oslc-admin/tree/master/minutes/2019

OASIS OSLC Open Project group home: https://lists.oasis-open-projects.org/g/oslc-op
oslc-op GitHub Organization: https://github.com/oslc-op

A Special Majority Vote to consider OSLC Query v3.0 as a Project Specification has been set up

Chet Ensign

A ballot for the OSLC OP Project Governing Board to consider whether to approve OSLC Query v3.0 as a Project Specification has been set up.

This is a Special Majority Vote set up according to the Open Project Rules as explained in https://www.oasis-open.org/oasis-open-projects-handbook#progression-of-work.

The ballot will close on 01 October 2020. You can see the ballot at https://lists.oasis-open-projects.org/g/oslc-op-pgb/topic/vote_on_oslc_query_version/76871816?p=,,,20,0,0,0::recentpostdate%2Fsticky,,,20,2,0,76871816

Only the listed PGB members are eligible to vote.

/chet
----------------
OASIS: Advancing open source & open standards for the information society
http://www.oasis-open.org

Mobile: +1 201-341-1393

[OASIS Issue Tracker] (TCADMIN-3799) Publish OSLC AM v3.0 PSD01

Andrii Berezovskyi

Jim, please see the changes (fixes, actually) requested by OASIS. Link: https://github.com/oasis-open-projects/administration/issues/15

--
Andrew

On W38 18 September 2020 at 01:19:04, OASIS Issues Tracker (workgroup_mailer@...) wrote:

[ https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/TCADMIN-3799?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=77895#comment-77895 ]

Paul Knight commented on TCADMIN-3799:
--------------------------------------

added comments in the github ticket - files need work.

> Publish OSLC AM v3.0 PSD01
> --------------------------
>
> Key: TCADMIN-3799
>
> Track OP activities for OSLC AM v3.0 PSD01:
> - review before PGB approval
> - publish after approval
> Most details will be tracked in:
> - https://github.com/oasis-open-projects/administration/issues/15