From: Jad El-Khoury
Sent: Monday, 12 September 2022 08:55
To: oslc-op@...
Cc: erik.herzog@...; Torbjörn Holm <torbjorn.holm@...>; Judith Crockford <judith.crockford@...>
Subject: RE: OSLC-OP Telecon Minutes 2022-09-08

Hi

Here’s the recording from our last meeting

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wsnmnsla6c9gmex/oslc-op%20on%202022-09-08%2015-06.mp4?dl=0

Jad El-khoury, PhD

KTH Royal Institute of Technology

School of Industrial Engineering and Management, Mechatronics Division

Brinellvägen 83, SE-100 44 Stockholm, Sweden

Phone: +46(0)8 790 6877 Mobile: +46(0)70 773 93 45

jad@..., www.kth.se