Re: Can't make the call today

David Honey2

Gray, forwarded you the meeting invite. Unlikely today’s call will happen as Jim, Ed, and I cannot attend.

From: oslc-op@... <oslc-op@...> On Behalf Of Gray Bachelor
Sent: 28 July 2022 14:00
To: oslc-op@...; Jim Amsden <jamsden@...>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [oslc-op] Can't make the call today

Jim hope all is well and I am available to discuss again what we discussed a couple of weeks ago - I have spoken to Ralph and Fabrice - not yet to Allaina as she was sick and now away on vacation - in general we are willing to play some focused

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart

Jim

hope all is well

and I am available to discuss again what we discussed a couple of weeks ago - I have spoken to Ralph and Fabrice - not yet to Allaina as she was sick and now away on vacation - in general we are willing to play some focused part albeit that we have some lesser commitments thath we would like to keep alive

anyway about OSLC - I would like to attend again but I dont get invites and am not sure i am correctly installed as "member" of the right distros

regards