Re: [OSLC forum] Summary

Gentry, Edward

Well IBM/ELM/Jazz has a discovery namespace: http://jazz.net/xmlns/prod/jazz/discovery/1.0/

This was developed after 3.x because it of perceived architectural limitations of the rootservices. But rootservices was never deprecated so now Jazz has both.

The discovery service idea was actually pretty good. Applications contribute services to the JTS and the JTS allows these to be discovered. You can see some of this in the browser, also do GET on /rm/scr to see the contribution.

I suspect, that what your seeing is perhaps a relic of this, where the discovery idea was to be contributed to OSLC.

Ed Gentry, Product Owner
MID GmbH | Kressengartenstr. 10 | 90402 Nürnberg | Germany
email:
e.gentry@... | www.mid.de

phone: +49 0172 8867789

Sitz des Unternehmens/Registered Office: Nürnberg
Handelsregister/Commercial Register: Amtsgericht Nürnberg HRB Nr. 21108

Vorsitzender der Geschäftsführung/Chairman of the board of management: Dr. Martin Müller
Geschäftsführer/Management Board: Andreas Ditze

From: OSLC forum <discourse@...>

Subject: [OSLC forum] Summary

Date: 30 May 2022 at 00:04:11 CEST

OSLC forum

Since your last visit

1

New Topics

Popular Topics

Lyo

May 29

ServiceProviderCatalog discovery not working with DNG

TWilmer

T Wilmer

TWilmer

Hi

I am new to OSLC/lyo and the @Oslc… magic lyo is using. Bear with me, if I my mistake is obvious.

I use a recent DNG 7.0.2 and I try to use the ETMSample (changes certain locations from QM to RM) after fetching the rootservices it’s loading the catalog from ttps://dng.example.one:9443/rm/oslc_rm/catalog

likes 0

replies 0

Read More

This summary is sent from OSLC forum when we haven't seen you in a while. Change your email settings, or click here to unsubscribe.

Join oslc-op@lists.oasis-open-projects.org to automatically receive all group messages.