From: Jad El-Khoury <jad@...>
Sent: 25 April 2022 22:14
To: David Honey2 <david.honey@...>; oslc-op@...
Subject: [EXTERNAL] RE: OSLC query for resources where a property is not set

Hi David I suspected so, but don’t you think it’s a common need that we ought to cover? Filtering for resources where a certain property has not been set (Another example is Requirements that have no tests associated with them). ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart

Hi David

I suspected so, but don’t you think it’s a common need that we ought to cover? Filtering for resources where a certain property has not been set (Another example is Requirements that have no tests associated with them).

and to be clear, the property does exist in the shape. but one is looking for instances where the propery has no value. (I suspect that’s what you already mean, but I wanted to be sure)

regards

Jad El-khoury, PhD

KTH Royal Institute of Technology

School of Industrial Engineering and Management, Mechatronics Division

Brinellvägen 83, SE-100 44 Stockholm, Sweden

Phone: +46(0)8 790 6877 Mobile: +46(0)70 773 93 45

jad@..., www.kth.se