Re: OSLC query for resources where a property is not set

David Honey2

Not possible in the current OSLC query. There is no support for querying properties that do not exist.

From: oslc-op@... <oslc-op@...> On Behalf Of Jad El-Khoury
Sent: 25 April 2022 09:16
To: OASIS OSLC Open Project (oslc-op@...) <oslc-op@...>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [oslc-op] OSLC query for resources where a property is not set

Hi Is it possible to construct an OSLC query that finds resources for which certain properties are not set? For example, I need to find all Requirement resources, where the dcterms:creator is not set. ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart

Hi

Is it possible to construct an OSLC query that finds resources for which certain properties are not set?

For example, I need to find all Requirement resources, where the dcterms:creator is not set.

In SPARQL, I learnt that I can do the following. But I could not find the equivalent OSLC Query (https://oslc-op.github.io/oslc-specs/specs/query/oslc-query.html#oslc.where).

FILTER NOT EXISTS { ?s <http://purl.org/dc/terms/creator> ?c . }

regards

Jad El-khoury, PhD

KTH Royal Institute of Technology

School of Industrial Engineering and Management, Mechatronics Division

Brinellvägen 83, SE-100 44 Stockholm, Sweden

Phone: +46(0)8 790 6877 Mobile: +46(0)70 773 93 45

jad@..., www.kth.se

Join oslc-op@lists.oasis-open-projects.org to automatically receive all group messages.