Re: Time saving

Andrii Berezovskyi

Hmm, look at that! https://twitter.com/senatecloakroom/status/1503797632745025542

Though I am not fully sure why the daylight saving time becomes permanent, not the standard time.

On 15 Mar 2022, at 14:48, Andrii Berezovskyi <andriib@...> wrote:

Jad,

I think Jim scheduled the meetings to start at 10:00 EDT/EST. It will be 15:00 CET this week and next week for us and back to 16:00 starting with March 30. Do you wish to change that?

I am planning to join this week (W11) and W13. Next week (W12) I will have a quarterly project meeting conflict from 13:30 till 17:30, so moving the meeting 1h forward/backward will not help.

/A

From: <oslc-op@...> on behalf of Jad El-Khoury <jad@...>
Date: Tuesday, 15 March 2022 at 09:17
To: "OASIS OSLC Open Project (oslc-op@...)" <oslc-op@...>
Subject: [oslc-op] Time saving

Hi

It’s that time of the year again, where time savings kick in differently. we in Sweden are still on the old time, but I suspect some have already changed?

So what time is the OSLC OP following? CET?

Jad El-khoury, PhD
KTH Royal Institute of Technology
School of Industrial Engineering and Management, Mechatronics Division
Brinellvägen 83, SE-100 44 Stockholm, Sweden
Phone: +46(0)8 790 6877 Mobile: +46(0)70 773 93 45

Join oslc-op@lists.oasis-open-projects.org to automatically receive all group messages.