Re: AllowedValues not visible in the specs

David Honey2

I think the HTML rendered shapes should be consistent with the RDF of the shapes. I believe the former is created from the latter by Respec. Perhaps this is a Respec issue.

From: oslc-op@... <oslc-op@...> On Behalf Of Jad El-Khoury
Sent: 21 February 2022 09:04
To: OASIS OSLC Open Project (oslc-op@...) <oslc-op@...>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [oslc-op] AllowedValues not visible in the specs

Hi I was looking for examples of AllowedValues, and noticed that these values are not directly visible in the HTML version of the specs, yet they are well defined in the RDF version. For example, in https://oslc-op.github.io/oslc-specs/specs/qm/quality-management-shapes.ttl ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart

Hi

I was looking for examples of AllowedValues, and noticed that these values are not directly visible in the HTML version of the specs, yet they are well defined in the RDF version.

For example, in https://oslc-op.github.io/oslc-specs/specs/qm/quality-management-shapes.ttl, I can see the allowedValue list for a TestResult.

But this is not seen in https://oslc-op.github.io/oslc-specs/specs/qm/quality-management-shapes.html#TestResultShape

I think such information is important to show in the specs that the people read. Does it make sense to add such info?

regards

Jad El-khoury, PhD

KTH Royal Institute of Technology

School of Industrial Engineering and Management, Mechatronics Division

Brinellvägen 83, SE-100 44 Stockholm, Sweden

Phone: +46(0)8 790 6877 Mobile: +46(0)70 773 93 45

jad@..., www.kth.se

Join oslc-op@lists.oasis-open-projects.org to automatically receive all group messages.