Re: Is there a Simple OSLC Metamodel Showing Entities and Relationships?

Andrii Berezovskyi

Hi,

What’s wrong with Figure 1 in https://oslc-op.github.io/oslc-specs/specs/core/discovery.html#discoveryApproaches?

--
/Andrew
(from phone)

On 7 Jan 2020, at 09:39, Jad El-Khoury <jad@...> wrote:

Hi

An opinion about introducing a graphical model of OSLC entities into the specs. I think it’s worth considering.

regards

Jad El-khoury, PhD

KTH Royal Institute of Technology

School of Industrial Engineering and Management, Mechatronics Division

Brinellvägen 83, SE-100 44 Stockholm, Sweden

Phone: +46(0)8 790 6877 Mobile: +46(0)70 773 93 45

jad@..., www.kth.se