[oslc-core] The OSLC TCs and Member Section will close this Friday
I would like to thank everyone for their participation in the member section & StC and the tech committees!
The newly formed OSLC Open Project had a busy summer and the OSLC Project Governing Board just approved the first Project Specification Draft. The Change Management PSD (rev 3) is getting final formatting touches before publishing. The aims for the project this year:
* Publish a Candidate OASIS Standard for the Change Management 3.0 specification.
* Develop a new reference implementation toolchain.
* Publish Project Specification revisions for all specs that receive enough community attention.
If you want to follow the activity in the OSLC OP:
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/oslcnews/
- Sign up on our new forum and subscribe to the important announcements only: https://forum.open-services.net/c/oslc-op/announcements
- Subscribe to the mailing list: https://lists.oasis-open-projects.org/g/oslc-op
- Join our weekly telco: https://github.com/oslc-op/oslc-admin/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md#online-meetings
Again, thanks for a great journey and see you in the new OSLC Open Project!
PGB co-chair of the OSLC Open Project
P.S. You don’t need to be an OASIS member to join, by the way! So don’t hesitate forwarding this to your colleagues ;)
OSLC Core TC <oslc-core@...> på uppdrag av Chet Ensign <chet.ensign@...>
The work of the OSLC Technical Committees and Member Section have transitioned successfully to the OASIS OSLC Open Project. The time has come to congratulate everyone on the progress made and close these groups. This is your notice that
I will take the final actions to close the OSLC Core TC (https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/oslc-core/), OSLC Domains TC (https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/oslc-domains/),
and the OSLC Member Section (http://www.oasis-oslc.org/)this coming Friday 23 August 2019.