Ballot to approve licensing the OSLC Reference Implementation repository under the terms of Apache License v2.0 #poll-notice

Andrii Berezovskyi

Dear PGB members,

I would like to announce a ballot to approve licensing the OSLC Reference Implementation repository under the terms of Apache License v2.0. The repository in question is located under https://github.com/oslc-op/refimpl. As per §6 of the OSLC Open Project charter, Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) license is used for the specifications and the Apache License 2.0 is used for the source code.

Ballot question:

Do you approve licensing the OSLC Reference Implementation repository (https://github.com/oslc-op/refimpl) under the Apache License v2.0?

The ballot opens immediately and will close on 2021-08-25 23:59 UTC.

Results

See Who Responded

Andrii Berezovskyi

If you wish to re-read the charter, it is available under https://github.com/oslc-op/oslc-admin/blob/master/OSLC-open-project-charter.md#6-repositories-and-licenses

–Andrew.

From: <oslc-op-pgb@...> on behalf of Andrii Berezovskyi <andriib@...>
Reply to: "oslc-op-pgb@..." <oslc-op-pgb@...>, Andrii Berezovskyi <andriib@...>
Date: Wednesday, 18 August 2021, W33 at 17:23
To: "oslc-op-pgb@..." <oslc-op-pgb@...>
Subject: [oslc-op-pgb] Ballot to approve licensing the OSLC Reference Implementation repository under the terms of Apache License v2.0 #poll-notice

A new poll has been created:

Dear PGB members,

I would like to announce a ballot to approve licensing the OSLC Reference Implementation repository under the terms of Apache License v2.0. The repository in question is located under https://github.com/oslc-op/refimpl. As per §6 of the OSLC Open Project charter, Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) license is used for the specifications and the Apache License 2.0 is used for the source code.

Ballot question:

Do you approve licensing the OSLC Reference Implementation repository (https://github.com/oslc-op/refimpl) under the Apache License v2.0?

The ballot opens immediately and will close on 2021-08-25 23:59 UTC.

1. YES, I approve
2. NO, I do not approve

Vote Now

Hello,

I am happy to announce the ballot has successfully concluded. We have 3 votes YES, 0 votes NO. The ballot has passed.

Best regards, Andrii Berezovskyi on behalf of the PGB