Date

Intent to publish OSLC Automation 2.1 PSD01

Andrii Berezovskyi

Dear OP contributors,

I'd like to notify you on behalf of the PGB of the intent to publish OSLC Automation 2.1 PSD01 in two weeks' time. I can open a ballot on Dec 18 but I strongly suggest we have a PGB meeting on Dec 17 and approve the publication immediately to avoid the vote to stretch into the holidays.

OP contributors can find the spec PSD under https://github.com/oslc-op/oslc-specs/releases. I am attaching a copy for those who are not Github org members.

IBM Statements of Use for OASIS OSLC Core, CM, RM and AM Specifications

Jim Amsden

IBM is pleased to provide statements of use to the following OASIS OSLC Open Project specifications.

IBM Statements of use: for OSLC Core Version 3.0 Project Specification

IBM has successfully implemented the OASIS OSLC Core Version 3.0 Project Specification 01 (https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/core/v3.0/ps01/oslc-core.html dated 17 September 2020), in accordance with the conformance clauses defined in Section "Conformance" of the specification. This use of the specification includes interoperation with other similar independent implementations in the jazz.net applications, specifically the Engineering Lifecycle Management suite of products, as well as integration with other 3rd party tools supporting this and other OSLC domain specifications.

Additionally, IBM jazz.net products include test suites covering the OSLC RM specification v2.0 that still conforms to the v2.1 specification and which can be used for ensuring backwards compatibility of the OSLC RM 2.1 tools according to the relevant conformance clauses.

IBM Statements of use: for OSLC Requirements Management Version 2.1

IBM has successfully implemented the OASIS OSLC Requirements Management Version 2.1 Project Specification 01 (https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/rm/v2.1/ps01/requirements-management-spec.html dated 03 September 2020), in accordance with the conformance clauses defined in Section "Conformance" of the specification. This use of the specification includes interoperation with other similar independent implementations in the jazz.net applications, specifically DOORS Next, as well as integration with other 3rd party tools supporting this and other OSLC domain specifications.

Additionally, IBM jazz.net products include test suites covering the OSLC RM specification v2.0 that still conforms to the v2.1 specification and which can be used for ensuring backwards compatibility of the OSLC RM 2.1 tools according to the relevant conformance clauses.

IBM Statements of use: for OSLC Change Management Version 3.0

IBM has successfully implemented the OASIS OSLC Change Management Version 3.0 Project Specification 01 (https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/cm/v3.0/ps01/change-mgt-spec.html dated 17 September 2020), in accordance with the conformance clauses defined in Section "Conformance" of the specification. This use of the specification includes interoperation with other similar independent implementations in the jazz.net applications, specifically Engineering Workflow Management, as well as integration with other 3rd party tools supporting this and other OSLC domain specifications.

Additionally, IBM jazz.net products include test suites covering the OSLC RM specification v2.0 that still conforms to the v2.1 specification and which can be used for ensuring backwards compatibility of the OSLC RM 2.1 tools according to the relevant conformance clauses.

IBM Statements of use: for OSLC Quality Management Version 2.1

IBM has successfully implemented the OASIS OSLC Quality Management Version 2.1 Project Specification 01 (https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/qm/v2.1/ps01/quality-management-spec.html dated 27 August 2020), in accordance with the conformance clauses defined in Section "Conformance" of the specification. This use of the specification includes interoperation with other similar independent implementations in the jazz.net applications, specifically Engineering Test Management, as well as integration with other 3rd party tools supporting this and other OSLC domain specifications.

Additionally, IBM jazz.net products include test suites covering the OSLC RM specification v2.0 that still conforms to the v2.1 specification and which can be used for ensuring backwards compatibility of the OSLC RM 2.1 tools according to the relevant conformance clauses.

Re: PGB meeting minutes 2020-11-13

Bill Chown

Sorry I dropped out, signal failed.
Yes, I was seeing enough demo to give a Yes vote.
Yes, I will give Scott confirmation that the original StC mandated this process and contracted this work. Don’t you have a copy of a SiW or contract on this also, or did we do it out of minutes?

Bill

Bill Chown
503 913 0181

On Nov 13, 2020, at 09:09, Andrii Berezovskyi <andriib@...> wrote:

Hello everyone,

We just had a PGB call where we reviewed the OSLC Reference Implementation, here are the minutes:

  • Attendees: Jim Amsden, Andrii Berezovskyi, Bill Chown, Axel Reichwein. Jad El-khoury (Eclipse Lyo Designer lead dev) attended as well, and Bill Chown left the call before the PGB had the vote.
  • Andrii presented the work published here https://github.com/oslc-op/refimpl
  • The PGB has taken a vote of approving this artifact as a deliverable for the work contracted under https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/oslc-sc/201901/msg00024.html:
    • Andrii YES
    • Axel YES
    • Jim YES
    • Bill: N/A left the call before the vote took place
    • Jim: N/A not a PGB member
  • With 3 valid votes out of 4 possible, the vote has PASSED

Bill, I know you were driving/on the go at the time, if you saw enough of the demo you can reply here if you approve the artifact or to raise any concerns. Also, Scott (CC) wanted to get a confirmation that the work in question was indeed contracted by the OSLC StC. As you were the StC chair, could you please send Scott such a confirmation, please?

Andrew

[...]

KTH Statement of Use of OSLC RM 2.1 PS01

Andrii Berezovskyi

Dear OP members,
Dear PGB,

Please find the SoU from KTH Royal Institute of Technology below with an approval from Martin Törngren, OASIS representative for KTH.

Andrew

Begin forwarded message:

From: Martin Törngren <martint@...>
Subject: RE: KTH Statement of Use of OSLC RM 2.1 PS01
Date: W46 12 November 2020 at 15:00:35 CET
To: Andrii Berezovskyi <andriib@...>
Cc: Jad El-Khoury <jad@...>

Dear Andrii,
I fully approve of the following statement:

KTH Royal Institute of Technology has successfully implemented the OSLC Requirements Management Version 2.1 Project Specification 01 (https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/rm/v2.1/ps01/requirements-management-spec.html dated 03 September 2020), in accordance with the conformance clauses defined in Section "Conformance" of the specification. This use of the specification includes interoperation with other similar independent implementations, as well as integration with tools supporting other OSLC domain specifications.
The implementation is open-source and available under https://github.com/oslc-op/refimpl

Mvh - Best regards - Cordiali saluti - Aloha
/Martin Törngren
Professor and Center Director, Division of Mechatronics, Dept. of Machine Design,
School of Industrial Engineering and Management, KTH Royal Institute of Technology

Would you please approve the following statement of use as the OASIS representative for KTH:

KTH Royal Institute of Technology has successfully implemented the OSLC Requirements Management Version 2.1 Project Specification 01 (https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/rm/v2.1/ps01/requirements-management-spec.html dated 03 September 2020), in accordance with the conformance clauses defined in Section "Conformance" of the specification. This use of the specification includes interoperation with other similar independent implementations, as well as integration with tools supporting other OSLC domain specifications.
The implementation is open-source and available under https://github.com/oslc-op/refimpl

Andrew

KTH Statement of Use of OSLC CM 3.0 PS01

From: Martin Törngren <martint@...>
Subject: RE: KTH Statement of Use of OSLC CM 3.0 PS01
Date: W46 12 November 2020 at 15:00:14 CET
To: Andrii Berezovskyi <andriib@...>
Cc: Jad El-Khoury <jad@...>

KTH Royal Institute of Technology has successfully implemented the OSLC Change Management Version 3.0 Project Specification 01 (https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/cm/v3.0/ps01/change-mgt-spec.html dated 17 September 2020), in accordance with the conformance clauses defined in Section "Conformance" of the specification. This use of the specification includes interoperation with other similar independent implementations, as well as integration with tools supporting other OSLC domain specifications.
[...]

KTH Statement of Use of OSLC QM 2.1 PS01

From: Martin Törngren <martint@...>
Subject: RE: KTH Statement of Use of OSLC QM 2.1 PS01
Date: W46 12 November 2020 at 14:59:52 CET
To: Andrii Berezovskyi <andriib@...>
Cc: Jad El-Khoury <jad@...>

KTH Royal Institute of Technology has successfully implemented the OSLC Quality Management Version 2.1 Project Specification 01 (https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/qm/v2.1/ps01/quality-management-spec.html dated 27 August 2020), in accordance with the conformance clauses defined in Section "Conformance" of the specification. This use of the specification includes interoperation with other similar independent implementations, as well as integration with tools supporting other OSLC domain specifications.
[...]

KTH Statement of Use of OSLC Core 3.0 PS01

From: Martin Törngren <martint@...>
Subject: RE: KTH Statement of Use of OSLC Core 3.0 PS01
Date: W46 12 November 2020 at 14:58:23 CET
To: Andrii Berezovskyi <andriib@...>
Cc: Jad El-Khoury <jad@...>

KTH Royal Institute of Technology has successfully implemented the OSLC Core Version 3.0 Project Specification 01 (https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/core/v3.0/ps01/oslc-core.html dated 17 September 2020), in accordance with the conformance clauses defined in Section "Conformance" of the specification. This use of the specification includes interoperation with other similar independent implementations, as well as integration with tools supporting other OSLC domain specifications.

[...]

FW: [members] Exciting OASIS Open Member Updates

Andrii Berezovskyi

Hello Chet,

Great news to hear the EU entity is official!

Is there any chance you could clarify the impact of the last section on us, especially “Repository-based Work/Tools (Streamlining tools to support specifications and coding within a common tooling environment)”? Will you require any changes to our ReSpec-based processes? I would like to note that the least amount of breaking changes would be best here (my and Nick’s opinion but I can raise the question at the next OP/PGB meeting in case you’d prefer an OP position). If change is inevitable, I would like to know how can we affect (and be informed about) the process so that only meaningful changes are made obligatory.

--

–Andrew.

From: Guy Martin <guy.martin@...>
Date: Wednesday, 4 November 2020, W45 at 23:22
To: Members <members@...>
Subject: [members] Exciting OASIS Open Member Updates

Greetings OASIS Open Members,

I realize it’s been a while since my first welcome message, so I wanted to write to you all again to give an update on progress (and some changes) that are coming before the end of 2020, and as we begin the new year.  These aren't the only things going on, as OASIS Open staff (and the Board) has been very busy, but here are the highlights we wanted you to know about:

1) Updated OASIS Bylaws

As part of our shift to successfully bridging the gap between open standards and open source, as well as to make our bylaws more modern, we undertook an extensive review of the current bylaws, engaged external counsel to give us sound advice, and have circulated the proposed draft of the new bylaws to all members.

We sincerely thank all of you who took the time to provide comments and feedback to that draft - it was heartening to see so many members help us adjust and craft bylaws that reflect the values that OASIS brings to the table for members and technology consumers alike.  The OASIS Board Governance Advisory Committee has updated the Bylaws draft based on member comments and additional review, we’ve responded to the commenters, and assuming approval by the full Board on 10 November, we’ll send the updated Bylaws to all voting members for approval.

2) New OASIS Open website and branding (Nov 9, 2020)

OASIS has always had a fantastic reputation with technology innovaters, buyers and highly-regulated arenas like government, etc.  As we transition to including Open Projects as part of our portfolio, we need to continue to invest in outreach strategies to reach new open source and open standards audiences to come work together with us on new specifications or open code.

We're tremendously excited about the website and branding refresh, as we think it takes all of the great values OASIS has always espoused (fairness, transparency, openness and collaboration) and showcases them in a modern look and feel, with a much-improved user experience (especially around finding out how to join a project, start a project, or just see what OASIS members are doing in different technology domains).

The new website will launch in the afternoon (US Eastern Time) on Monday, November 9th, 2020.  We look forward to your feedback and any suggestions you might have for improvement.

3) New OASIS Open EU Foundation (End of 2020)

In order to take advantage of numerous opportunities in the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) space in Europe (especially with our close connection to the European Commission through Dr. Carol Cosgrove-Sacks), we are forming an OASIS Open EU Foundation (legally called a Stichting) in The Netherlands.  This foundation will be non-profit, wholly independent from OASIS Open, but with strong controlling interest through Board seats occupied by OASIS Board members Gershon Janssen, Martin Chapman, and myself.  We’ll also be recruiting and appointing outstanding EU nationals to fill additional board seats to help us with networking and outreach in the EU standards and technology domain.

We believe starting the Stichting not only gives us a great avenue to accept EU-funded projects, but also gives us a greater global reach/presence to help advance the cause of open standards and open source in all of Europe.

4) OASIS Unification and Improvement

As part of our strategic planning process, we've identified three main areas where we’ll need to make adjustments going forward to better serve you, our members, as well as to attract new collaborators to our projects. These three areas are:

- Members are Members (Bringing our Open Project Sponsors in as OASIS members)
- Projects are Projects (Unifying and Streamlining TC and OP efforts into a cohesive product offering)
- Repository-based Work/Tools (Streamlining tools to support specifications and coding within a common tooling environment)

We have various efforts underway to do this, and will share more information about this in the coming months.  Any thoughts or suggestions you might have would be welcome.

Thanks again for the support you all give OASIS Open.  We are justifiably proud of the incredible members we have and the work that all of you do.

Best regards,

---
Guy Martin
Executive Director
guy.martin@...
Calendar: https://calendly.com/guy-martin
+1 408-489-1681

OSLC 2020 Reference Implementation ready for review

Andrii Berezovskyi

Hello,

I am glad to submit finished OSLC 2020 Reference Implementation for your review and approval following the work we've done under the PGB contract:

https://github.com/oslc-op/refimpl/tree/v0.2.0

We are ready to present it at the next scheduled PGB meeting.

Andrew

Re: PGB meeting tomorrow for the first 20 minutes of the weekly OP call

Andrii Berezovskyi

Dear PGB members,

Nobody joined the PGB call yesterday on time so my original statement stands:

If you are unable to attend tomorrow, we will appreciate your feedback left on the document and here in the PGB mailing list with the summary of your decision. Me and Jim are in agreement over the SoU solicitation plan.

We will proceed with sending first emails next week if no objections are received.

Andrew

On 21 October 2020, at 14:31, Andrii Berezovskyi <andriib@...> wrote:

Dear PGB members,

My apologies for the late email but I forgot to notify you that we are planning to hold a quick (20 min) PGB call tomorrow during the first 20 minutes of the OSLC OP call at 1600 CET (1000 Eastern if I recall correctly).

Agenda:

  1. Approve the template for soliciting Statements of Use for promoting OSLC OP Project Specifications to Candidate OASIS Standards. Draft for review and comments: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SGrfsvEAdJnRbzjwbi3sLS_YNwR3lZ4d2jIlVEKNiZU/edit?usp=sharing

If you are unable to attend tomorrow, we will appreciate your feedback left on the document and here in the PGB mailing list with the summary of your decision. Me and Jim are in agreement over the SoU solicitation plan.

Dear OP members, the regular meeting will be postponed by 15-20 minutes tomorrow. You are all welcome to listen in on the PGB call. We will use the same Jitsi room for both the PGB call and the subsequent regular OP call.

Andrew

OSLC PGB meeting

Andrii Berezovskyi

OSLC PGB meeting

Andrii Berezovskyi

OSLC PGB meeting
Scheduled: 22 Oct 2020 at 16:00 to 16:20, CEST
Invitees: oslc-op-pgb@...‌, bill_chown@...

OSLC PGB meeting

Andrii Berezovskyi

Re: [oslc-op] PGB meeting tomorrow for the first 20 minutes of the weekly OP call

Bill Chown

Please send me the invitation as it’s not on my calendar.

Bill

Bill Chown
503 913 0181

On Oct 21, 2020, at 05:31, Andrii Berezovskyi <andriib@...> wrote:

[...]

Info on reference implementation or other code for OSLC?

Andrii Berezovskyi

Let's prep a nice elevator pitch for OSLC.

--
Cheers,
Andrew

Begin forwarded message:

From: Chet Ensign <chet.ensign@...>
Subject: Info on reference implementation or other code for OSLC?
Date: 15 October 2020 at 16:05:04 CEST
To: Jim Amsden <jamsden@...>, Andrii Berezovskyi <andriib@...>

Hi Jim, hi Andrew,

Guy Martin will be giving a talk at All Things Open next week. I'm sure it is no surprise that he'll be talking about the OASIS Open Project's approach to coordinating open source work with open standards development.

He would like to include OSLC as one of his examples, alongside the Open Cybersecurity Alliance and the Ethereum Baseline project.

Here is what I jotted down for him on OSCL:

The OSLC (Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration) Open Project is a community developing a standards-based REST API and framework for managing the full lifecycle of complex software engineering systems in heterogeneous environments that can include homegrown tools, open source projects, and products from different vendors.
The effort came to OASIS in 2013, when the proposers started several Technical Committees to address different aspects of software engineering. They transitioned to an OP in 2019 to take advantage of the opportunity to attract more contributors to the work.
In the year since they transitioned, they have approved 5 Project Specifications: Core v3.0, Query v3.0, Requirements Management v2.1, Change Management v3.0, and Quality Management v2.1. They are finishing up work on Architecture Management v2.1 and discussing the steps to bring the collection forward as candidates for OASIS Standard later this year.

I have 2 questions.

1. Is this an accurate description or is there a better way to explain your work?

2. Is there any code development in parallel and if so, can you give me a quick description? I noted the sysml-oslc-server repo. How would you position that? Are there other coding projects underway that I could include?

Thanks for any feedback you have. I think this is a good opportunity to get OSLC some additional publicity.

Best,

/chet
----------------
OASIS: Advancing open source & open standards for the information society
http://www.oasis-open.org

Mobile: +1 201-341-1393

A reminder: the end of DST approaches

Chet Ensign

Dear chairs and PGB members,

Halloween is not the only scary date approaching this month. Daylight Savings (for those who follow it) ends as well. That means your biannual "Where's Waldo" meeting week is imminent. (Waldo, by the way, is in the Netherlands and his calendar didn't correct.)

Europe will switch to standard time on Sunday, October 25th. The US will fall back a week later, on Sunday, November 1st. (Most countries Africa, Asia, and South America do not use DST and just watch with glee from the sidelines.) A list of DST by country can be found on Wikipedia at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daylight_saving_time_by_country. Petitions to stay on DST permanently abound so take your pick.

So if your group meets across the oceans, make sure your calendars properly adjust for that week out of sync.

Best -

/chet
----------------
OASIS: Advancing open source & open standards for the information society
http://www.oasis-open.org

Mobile: +1 201-341-1393

Four new Project Specifications approved by the OSLC Open Project

Chet Ensign

OASIS is pleased to announce that OSLC Core v3.0, OSLC Query v3.0, OSLC Requirements Management v2.1, and OSLC Change Management v3.0 from the Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration Open Project [1] have been approved as an OASIS Project Specifications. These join the previously announced OSLC Quality Management v2.1 as the first approved Project Specifications from the Open Projects program.

Managing change and configuration in a complex systems development lifecycle is very difficult, especially in heterogeneous environments that include homegrown tools, open source projects, and commercial tools from different vendors. The OSLC initiative applies World Wide Web and Linked Data principles to enable interoperation of change, configuration, and asset management processes across a product's entire application and product lifecycle.

OSLC Core defines the overall approach to Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration based specifications and capabilities that extend and complement the W3C Linked Data Platform.

OSLC Query provides a mechanism for a client to search for RDF resources that match a given criteria.

OSLC Requirements Management supports key RESTful web service interfaces for the management of Requirements, Requirements Collections and supporting resources defined in OSLC Core.

OSLC Change Management defines a RESTful web services interface for the management of product change requests, activities, tasks and relationships between those and related resources such as requirements, test cases, or architectural resources.

These Project Specifications are OASIS deliverables, completed and approved by the OP's Project Governing Board and fully ready for testing and implementation. The applicable open source licenses can be found in the project's administrative repository at https://github.com/oslc-op/oslc-admin/blob/master/LICENSE.md

The specifications and related files are available at:

* OSLC Core Version 3.0
Project Specification 01

- OSLC Core Version 3.0. Part 1: Overview
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/core/v3.0/ps01/oslc-core.html
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/core/v3.0/ps01/oslc-core.pdf

- OSLC Core Version 3.0. Part 2: Discovery
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/core/v3.0/ps01/discovery.html
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/core/v3.0/ps01/discovery.pdf

- OSLC Core Version 3.0. Part 3: Resource Preview
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/core/v3.0/ps01/resource-preview.html
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/core/v3.0/ps01/resource-preview.pdf

- OSLC Core Version 3.0. Part 4: Delegated Dialogs
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/core/v3.0/ps01/dialogs.html
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/core/v3.0/ps01/dialogs.pdf

- OSLC Core Version 3.0. Part 5: Attachments
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/core/v3.0/ps01/attachments.html
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/core/v3.0/ps01/attachments.pdf

- OSLC Core Version 3.0. Part 6: Resource Shape
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/core/v3.0/ps01/resource-shape.html
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/core/v3.0/ps01/resource-shape.pdf

- OSLC Core Version 3.0. Part 7: Vocabulary
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/core/v3.0/ps01/core-vocab.html
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/core/v3.0/ps01/core-vocab.pdf

- OSLC Core Version 3.0. Part 8: Constraints
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/core/v3.0/ps01/core-shapes.html
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/core/v3.0/ps01/core-shapes.pdf

- OSLC Core Vocabulary definitions file:
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/core/v3.0/ps01/core-vocab.ttl

- OSLC Core Resource Shape Constraints definitions file:
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/core/v3.0/ps01/core-shapes.ttl

* OSLC Query Version 3.0
Project Specification 01

https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/query/v3.0/ps01/oslc-query.html
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/query/v3.0/ps01/oslc-query.pdf

* OSLC Requirements Management Version 2.1
Project Specification 01

- OSLC Requirements Management Version 2.1. Part 1: Specification
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/rm/v2.1/ps01/requirements-management-spec.html
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/rm/v2.1/ps01/requirements-management-spec.pdf

- OSLC Requirements Management Version 2.1. Part 2: Vocabulary
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/rm/v2.1/ps01/requirements-management-vocab.html
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/rm/v2.1/ps01/requirements-management-vocab.pdf

- OSLC Requirements Management Version 2.1. Part 3: Constraints
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/rm/v2.1/ps01/requirements-management-shapes.html
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/rm/v2.1/ps01/requirements-management-shapes.pdf

- Requirements Management Vocabulary definitions file:
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/rm/v2.1/ps01/requirements-management-vocab.ttl

- Requirements Management Resource Shape Constraints definitions file:
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/rm/v2.1/ps01/requirements-management-shapes.ttl

* OSLC Change Management Version 3.0
Project Specification 01

- OSLC Change Management Version 3.0. Part 1: Specification
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/cm/v3.0/ps01/change-mgt-spec.html
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/cm/v3.0/ps01/change-mgt-spec.pdf

- OSLC Change Management Version 3.0. Part 2: Vocabulary
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/cm/v3.0/ps01/change-mgt-vocab.html
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/cm/v3.0/ps01/change-mgt-vocab.pdf

- OSLC Change Management Version 3.0. Part 3: Constraints
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/cm/v3.0/ps01/change-mgt-shapes.html
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/cm/v3.0/ps01/change-mgt-shapes.pdf

- Change Management Vocabulary definitions file:
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/cm/v3.0/ps01/change-mgt-vocab.ttl

- Change Management Resource Shape Constraints definitions file:
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/cm/v3.0/ps01/change-mgt-shapes.ttl

Distribution ZIP file

For your convenience, OASIS provides complete packages of the specifications and related files in ZIP distribution files. You can download the ZIP files at:

OSLC Core: https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/core/v3.0/ps01/core-v3.0-ps01.zip

OSLC Query: https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/query/v3.0/ps01/query-v3.0-ps01.zip

OSLC Requirements Management: https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/rm/v2.1/ps01/rm-v2.1-ps01.zip

OSLC Change Management: https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/cm/v3.0/ps01/cm-v3.0-ps01.zip

Members of the OSLC OP Project Governing Board approved these specifications by Special Majority Votes [2] as required by the Open Project rules [3].

Our congratulations to the participants and contributors in the Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration Open Project on their achieving this milestone.

========== Additional references:

[1] Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration Open Project
https://open-services.net/

[2] Approval ballots:

- Core Management: https://lists.oasis-open-projects.org/g/oslc-op-pgb/topic/vote_on_oslc_core_v3_0_1/76734933?p=,,,20,0,0,0::recentpostdate%2Fsticky,,,20,2,0,76734933

- Query Management: https://lists.oasis-open-projects.org/g/oslc-op-pgb/topic/vote_on_oslc_query_version/76871816?p=,,,20,0,0,0::recentpostdate%2Fsticky,,,20,2,0,76871816

- Requirements Management: https://lists.oasis-open-projects.org/g/oslc-op-pgb/topic/vote_on_oslc_requirements/76430414?p=,,,20,0,0,0::recentpostdate%2Fsticky,,,20,2,0,76430414

- Change Management: https://lists.oasis-open-projects.org/g/oslc-op-pgb/topic/vote_on_oslc_core_v3_0_1/76734933?p=,,,20,0,0,0::recentpostdate%2Fsticky,,,20,2,0,76734933

--

/chet
----------------
OASIS: Advancing open source & open standards for the information society
http://www.oasis-open.org

Mobile: +1 201-341-1393

OSLC Query Version 3.0 is now approved as a Project Specification

Chet Ensign

We are pleased to announce that the Special Majority Vote to approve OSLC Query Version 3.0 as a Project Specification has closed and passed. You can see the ballot at https://lists.oasis-open-projects.org/g/oslc-op-pgb/topic/vote_on_oslc_query_version/76871816?p=,,,20,0,0,0::recentpostdate%2Fsticky,,,20,2,0,76871816

The ballot received 4 yes votes.

As a Project Specification, OSLC Query Version 3.0 is a Project Standards Final Deliverables, approved and ready for adoption and implementation as well as submission as a candidate for OASIS Standard.

Staff will now publish the specifications to the OASIS library and notify you when they are ready.

Congratulations to all on reaching this milestone. Let us know if you have any questions.

--

/chet
OASIS: Advancing open source & open standards for the information society
http://www.oasis-open.org

Mobile: +1 201-341-1393

61 - 80 of 157