Date

OSLC Core v3.0 and Change Management v3.0 are now approved as Project Specifications

Chet Ensign

We are pleased to announce that the Special Majority Vote to approve OSLC Core v3.0 and Change Management v3.0 as Project Specifications has closed and passed. You can see the ballot at https://lists.oasis-open-projects.org/g/oslc-op-pgb/topic/vote_on_oslc_core_v3_0_1/76734933?p=,,,20,0,0,0::recentpostdate%2Fsticky,,,20,2,0,76734933

OSLC Core v3.0 received 4 yes votes. Change Management v3.0 received 3 yes votes and 1 abstention.

As Project Specifications, OSLC Core and Change Management are Project Standards Final Deliverables, approved and ready for adoption and implementation as well as submission as a candidate for OASIS Standard.

Staff will now publish the specifications to the OASIS library and notify you when they are ready.

Congratulations to all on reaching this milestone. Let us know if you have any questions.

--

/chet
----------------

Mobile: +1 201-341-1393

locked Vote on OSLC Query Version 3.0 as a Project Specification #poll-result #poll-notice

Chet Ensign

Do you approve OSLC Query Version 3.0 [1] becoming a Project Specification?

The ballot officially opens 24 September 2020 at 00:00 UTC and closes 01 October 2020. Please indicate your selection using the buttons below.

This ballot requires a Special Majority Vote by the Sponsor representatives of the Project Governing Board [2]. The PGB roster currently lists 4 voting members. In order to pass, at least 3 members have to vote Yes and no more than 1 member may vote No.

Eligible voting members are:

Jim Amsden (IBM)
Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH Royal Institute of Technology)
Bill Chown (Siemens)
Axel Reichwein (Koneksys)

If you do not see your name on this list and you believe this to be an error, please notify the Chairs and me so that we can address the situation.

[1] URI for the release
https://github.com/oslc-op/oslc-specs/releases/tag/untagged-5751179e402b612726c6

[2] https://www.oasis-open.org/oasis-open-projects-handbook#progression-of-work

Results

See Who Responded

Intent to publish OSLC Query 3.0 PS01

Andrii Berezovskyi

Dear OP contributors,

On behalf of the PGB, I would like to hereby notify you of the intention to publish OSLC Query 3.0 Project Specification 01. The ballot will open on September 24, 2020 and we welcome all the comments in the meantime.

A copy of the package is attached in case you are not an OP org member on Github the original can be found on https://github.com/oslc-op/oslc-specs/releases/tag/untagged-5751179e402b612726c6

PGB minutes

Andrii Berezovskyi

Hello everyone,

We just closed the first PGB meeting in a while and approved the publication of the OSLC AM PSD spec. Minutes: https://github.com/oslc-op/oslc-admin/blob/master/minutes-pgb/2020/2020-09-10.md

--
Cheers,
Andrew

locked Vote on OSLC Core v3.0 [1] and Change Management v3.0 [2] as Project Specifications #poll-notice #poll-result

Chet Ensign

Please make two choices below to indicate whether you approve or disapprove the respective Project Specification Drafts as Project Specifications.

The ballot opens 10 September 2020 at 00:00 UTC and close 16 September 2020 at 23:59 UTC.

This ballot requires a Special Majority Vote by the Sponsor representatives of the Project Governing Board [3]. The PGB roster currently lists 4 voting members. In order to pass, at least 3 members have to vote Yes and no more than 1 member may vote No.

Eligible voting members are:

Jim Amsden (IBM)
Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH Royal Institute of Technology)
Bill Chown (Siemens)
Axel Reichwein (Koneksys)

If you do not see your name on this list and you believe this to be an error, please notify the Chairs and me so that we can address the situation.

[1] URI for the release
https://github.com/oslc-op/oslc-specs/releases/tag/untagged-31a2b7cea0a5b7019940

[2] URI for the release
https://github.com/oslc-op/oslc-specs/releases/tag/untagged-0c0acf3511fe0931ad07

[3] https://www.oasis-open.org/oasis-open-projects-handbook#progression-of-work

Results

See Who Responded

locked Vote on OSLC Requirements Management Version 2.1 as a Project Specification #poll-notice #poll-result

Chet Ensign

Do you approve OSLC Requirements Management Version 2.1 [1] becoming a Project Specification?

The ballot opens 27 August 2020 at 00:00 UTC and closes 03 September 2020. Please indicate your selection using the buttons below.

https://github.com/oslc-op/oslc-specs/releases/download/untagged-b37145e53b57b5aa27c5/rm-v2.1-ps01.zip

[2] https://www.oasis-open.org/oasis-open-projects-handbook#progression-of-work

Results

See Who Responded

Reminder -> Vote on Quality Management Version 2.1 as a Project Specification

Chet Ensign

Just a reminder to members of the OSLC PGB that the ballot to consider approving Quality Management V2.1 as a Project Specification is still open. The ballot will close on Thursday.

Thanks,

/chet

locked Vote on Quality Management Version 2.1 as a Project Specification #poll-notice #poll-result

Chet Ensign

Do you approve OSLC Quality Management Version 2.1 [1] becoming a Project Specification?

The ballot opens 20 August 2020 at 00:00 UTC and closes 27 August 2020. Please indicate your selection using the buttons below.

https://github.com/oslc-op/oslc-specs/releases/download/untagged-1e2464acbe054229e43c/qm-v2.1-ps01.zip

[2] https://www.oasis-open.org/oasis-open-projects-handbook#progression-of-work

Results

See Who Responded

Notification of the RM v2.1 PS01 publication

Andrii Berezovskyi

Dear OSLC OP contributors,

I would like to notify you on behalf of the PGB of the upcoming OSLC RM v2.1 PS01 publication. The new OASIS rules require PGB to notify the OP of the publication 14 days in advance of a special majority set up by OASIS Admin (follow https://github.com/oasis-open-projects/administration/issues/12 for details).

Title: OSLC Requirements Management Version 2.1 Project Specification 01

Link to the package: https://github.com/oslc-op/oslc-specs/releases/tag/untagged-b37145e53b57b5aa27c5. Follow the link to rm-v2.1-ps01.zip (currently https://github.com/oslc-op/oslc-specs/releases/download/untagged-b37145e53b57b5aa27c5/rm-v2.1-ps01.zip). If you are not part of the OSLC OP Github org, I am attaching the ZIP file for your convenience.

Re: Notification of the QM v2.1 PS01 publication

Andrii Berezovskyi

Hi,

It was brought to my attention that the ZIP file cannot be downloaded unless you are logged in to Github and are part of the OP org.

I am attaching the ZIP file here for the public.

--
Cheers,
Andrew