From: Paul Knight <paul.knight@...>
Date: Fri, Sep 6, 2019 at 4:25 PM
Subject: [oslc-op] Your PSD03 for OSLC Change Management v3.0 is now available
To: <oslc-op@...>

Members of the OSLC OP,

Your request to publish OSLC Change Management v3.0 PSD03 is complete. You can access the files at:

OSLC Change Management Version 3.0
Project Specification Draft 03

OSLC Change Management Version 3.0. Part 1: Specification
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/cm/v3.0/psd03/change-mgt-spec.html
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/cm/v3.0/psd03/change-mgt-spec.pdf
OSLC Change Management Version 3.0. Part 2: Vocabulary
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/cm/v3.0/psd03/change-mgt-vocab.html
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/cm/v3.0/psd03/change-mgt-vocab.pdf
Turtle files:
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/cm/v3.0/psd03/change-mgt-shapes.ttl
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/cm/v3.0/psd03/change-mgt-vocab.ttl

Please let us know if we can help further.

Best regards,
Paul
--
Paul Knight....Document Process Analyst...mobile: +1 781-883-1783
OASIS - Advancing open standards for the information society

--

/chet
----------------

Mobile: +1 201-341-1393

Re: [oslc-op] Your PSD03 for OSLC Change Management v3.0 is now available

Andrii Berezovskyi

Hello,

It’s indeed a great first milestone. Thanks a lot to everyone from the OP and OASIS for making it happen!

The release on Github is published under https://github.com/oslc-op/oslc-specs/releases/tag/cm-v3.0-psd03; https://github.com/oslc-op/oslc-admin/issues/25 is closed.

We are looking forward to publishing the OSLC RM 2.1 PSD02 as the next PS draft.

--

–Andrew.

Från: <oslc-op-pgb@...> på uppdrag av Chet Ensign <chet.ensign@...>
Svara till: "oslc-op-pgb@..." <oslc-op-pgb@...>, "chet.ensign@..." <chet.ensign@...>
Datum: fredag, 6 september 2019, W36 22:34
Till: Staff Bizdev <staff-bizdev@...>
Kopia: "oslc-op-pgb@..." <oslc-op-pgb@...>

A bit of news to wrap up your week: our first official publication from an OASIS Open Project is published: OSLC Change Management Version 3.0 Project Specification Draft 03 (continuing the numbering from the TC's existing publications).  See Paul's announcement below. We walked our way through many tweaks and trials and errors and, with Paul's focused work with Jim, Andrew, and Nick, we got most of it right!

This is the first of many the OP will produce and I expect this will be advanced for public review before the end of the year. You'll also note that this is the first publication in the dedicated server for OPs: docs.oasis-open-projects.org

Thanks to Paul, Jim, Nick, and Andrew for working through this first publication. We learned a lot and I'm looking forward to documenting the process for the next ones up.

Best,

/chet

[...]

RM v2.1 PSD02 ready

Andrii Berezovskyi

Hello,

I believe RM v2.1 PSD02 is ready to be published. Jad has closed all the remaining issues under
https://github.com/oslc-op/oslc-specs/milestone/4. The current WD is under https://oslc-op.github.io/oslc-specs/specs/rm/requirements-management-spec.html.

The “pre-PSD” can be found under https://github.com/oslc-op/oslc-specs/releases/tag/untagged-40b8102c05f3fa132447. It contains the ZIP file with the resources to be published.

If there are no big comments, I will open the PGB vote. Chet, Paul, do you think we could have an OASIS review finished in the 14 days for the vote, please?

--

–Andrew.

Re: RM v2.1 PSD02 ready

Chet Ensign

Thanks Andrew. I opened https://github.com/oasis-open-projects/administration/issues/5 to track this.

Paul, can you review the package and share any feedback?

Thx,

/chet

On Mon, Sep 9, 2019 at 12:44 PM Andrii Berezovskyi <andriib@...> wrote:

[...]

Ballot for the publication of the OSLC RM 2.1 PSD02 #poll

Andrii Berezovskyi

Do the PGB members approve publishing OSLC RM 2.1 as the Project Specification Draft 02?

The vote opens immediately and will close on September 23, 2019. Details of the release are provided in https://github.com/oslc-op/oslc-specs/pull/230, including the link to the ZIP archive.

Results

See Who Responded

Formal notice of intent to publish Project Specification Drafts

Andrii Berezovskyi

Dear PGB members,

The rules require us to notify you at least 14 days before submitting the ballots for the spec drafts publication as you have seen from Chet’s email I just forwarded to the list.

We are hereby notifying you of the OP intention to publish OSLC Core 3.0 PSD 04 and OSLC QM 2.1 PSD 02 in 2 weeks’ time.

The specs’ working drafts can be found here:

The PSD preparation work is tracked in the following issues where you can leave comments at any time:

Cheers,

Andrew

Re: Ballot for the publication of the OSLC RM 2.1 PSD02 #poll

Andrii Berezovskyi

Thanks Chet.

The PGB ballot for publishing the RM 2.1 PSD02 will stay up till October 1 to comply with the rules.

--

–Andrew.

Från: Chet Ensign <chet.ensign@...>
Datum: torsdag, 12 september 2019, W37 16:36
Till: Andrii Berezovskyi <andriib@...>
Kopia: Jim Amsden <jamsden@...>
Ämne: Re: FW: [oslc-op-pgb] Ballot for the publication of the OSLC RM 2.1 PSD02 #poll

Hmm. Rules need some clearing up. Here's what I see in the rules:

"10.3 Electronic ballots of the PGB, when required by these rules, must be conducted on facilities provided or approved by OASIS, and must remain open for a minimum period for seven days. The Chair(s) may specify a longer voting period for a particular electronic ballot. Eligible voters may change their vote up until the end of the voting period."

"13.3 Project Specification Drafts. A PGB having at least Project Approval Minimum Membership may act to approve any set of contributions to the Project, including from its Releases or Group Releases, as an official Project Specification Draft, after giving written notice to all Contributors via the Project Tools at least fourteen days prior to taking that action (by initiating a PGB vote or consensus call). Such approval decisions are subject to the process, notice and transparency provisions of these rules."

So the ballot must remain open for at least 7 days. The 14 day issue is about the written notice prior to the vote. So if there was an entry on an issue or an email saying "we plan to approve XXX as a PSD" and that happened 14 or more days ago then that requirement is met and the ballot only has to be open 7 days. But if the ballot itself was the first written notice anybody had that this was going to happen, then it has to stay open - well actually, because the rule reads "prior to..." then 21 days - 14 for the written notice and 7 more for the ballot.

I suspect you have earlier communications that the work is going to be moved to approval - I seem to remember some exchanges earlier, right?

/chet

On Thu, Sep 12, 2019 at 9:50 AM Andrii Berezovskyi <andriib@...> wrote:

Chet,

Is it possible to allow the ballot to be closed early if the outcome is known and won’t change? E.g. we have 5 eligible voters and 3 of them already said yes, so the ballot will pass even if the remaining two voters vote no. Also, if we have a unanimous vote with 5 ayes, it makes even less sense to keep the vote open for 14 days.

--

–Andrew.

Från: <oslc-op-pgb@...> på uppdrag av Andrii Berezovskyi <andriib@...>
Svara till: "oslc-op-pgb@..." <oslc-op-pgb@...>, Andrii Berezovskyi <andriib@...>
Datum: tisdag, 10 september 2019, W37 22:12
Till: "oslc-op-pgb@..." <oslc-op-pgb@...>

A new poll has been created:

Do the PGB members approve publishing OSLC RM 2.1 as the Project Specification Draft 02?

The vote opens immediately and will close on September 23, 2019. Details of the release are provided in https://github.com/oslc-op/oslc-specs/pull/230, including the link to the ZIP archive.

1. YES, approve publishing
2. NO, needs more work

Vote Now

--

/chet
----------------

http://www.oasis-open.org

Mobile: +1 201-341-1393

Re: RM v2.1 PSD02 ready

Andrii Berezovskyi

Hello Paul,

Did you have a chance to review the PSD for the Requirement Management spec? Thank you in advance.

--

–Andrew.

Från: Chet Ensign <chet.ensign@...>
Datum: måndag, 9 september 2019, W37 23:34
Till: Andrii Berezovskyi <andriib@...>
Kopia: "oslc-op@..." <oslc-op@...>, "oslc-op-pgb@..." <oslc-op-pgb@...>
Ämne: Re: RM v2.1 PSD02 ready

[...]

Thanks Paul,

- the link to the OASIS Open Projects log was malformed, missing the initial "https:" in the link https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/templates/logo/open-projects-logo.png

This is actually a feature, not a bug! It instructs the browser to fetch the image via the same protocol as the page itself.

- the links to the "Previous stage" should use http instead of https in this case, since the earlier files were installed with http links. When the HTML is retrieved using https, it is unable to load the associated .css file, so the document is poorly presented.

Fill fix. By the way, if you change the CSS URIs to be like the “malformed” URI I used, the mixed-content problems will go away 😉

- (editorial) - in Part 2: Vocabulary, I would expect that the first two definition blocks under Section 2.1.2 (Requirement and RequirementCollection) should be placed under 2.1.1, since they are Classes rather than Properties.

Makes sense. Will fix in ReSpec 2.1.11.

--

–Andrew.

Från: Paul Knight <paul.knight@...>
Datum: onsdag, 18 september 2019, W38 00:42
Till: Andrii Berezovskyi <andriib@...>
Kopia: "oslc-op@..." <oslc-op@...>, "oslc-op-pgb@..." <oslc-op-pgb@...>, Chet Ensign <chet.ensign@...>

Replying to all here, although this may not make it to all the lists...

I reviewed the two HTML files in the ZIP file rm-2.1-psd02_20190910.zip.

These both look good. I only noted a couple of items, plus an editorial comment:

- the link to the OASIS Open Projects log was malformed, missing the initial "https:" in the link https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/templates/logo/open-projects-logo.png

- the links to the "Previous stage" should use http instead of https in this case, since the earlier files were installed with http links. When the HTML is retrieved using https, it is unable to load the associated .css file, so the document is poorly presented.

- (editorial) - in Part 2: Vocabulary, I would expect that the first two definition blocks under Section 2.1.2 (Requirement and RequirementCollection) should be placed under 2.1.1, since they are Classes rather than Properties.

Again, these look very good - it looks like you have gotten your Respec process set up nicely to prepare the OSLC files very quickly after the group approves them.

Best regards,

Paul

Från: Chet Ensign <chet.ensign@...>
Datum: måndag, 9 september 2019, W37 23:34