Date

Protecting your calls from gate-crashers

Chet Ensign

Team leaders,

From time to time, we get reports of outsiders crashing team calls. There has been a recent spate of such disruptions again. The effect of these interruptions can be anywhere from merely annoying to very upsetting. Either way, you may want to take steps to protect your meetings from unwanted intruders. Feel free to share this with others in your committee.

- First, please note that anything in your calendar entry is publicly visible. It takes a bit of digging, but it is accessible. So you don't want to put info that will allow access to the event there, particularly passcodes. Instead, consider putting the information on accessing the meeting in a file that only team members can access or sending the details in a private message to participants before the meeting starts. For TC members using Kavi, information can be entered in an action item. Only logged in TC members have access to those.

- Always use a password if the tool allows it. Zoom allows you to set up a passcode in the security section. Teams does not but apparently you can configure access rules to hold unknown parties in a lobby until you can verify their identity.

- If the tool allows for a waiting room or lobby area, consider using it. The 'Join before host' will not work and you, as host, will have to start the meeting before others can come in and start discussion. However, a waiting room will let you keep people you don't recognize out of your call.

- In Zoom, if the waiting room is enabled, you can click the More button to the right of a guest's name in the meeting Participants display, then select 'Put in waiting room' to send them back outside of your meeting.

- If you can collect identifying information on the intruder, we can report them to Zoom. While it may not have an immediate effect, users who abuse access to Zoom can be banned from the platform.

- According to Zoom, while in a meeting, you can report a participant for inappropriate behavior. Reported participants are removed from the meeting.

To do this:

* As the meeting host or a participant, click the meeting information icon  in the top-left corner of the window.
* In the bottom-left corner of the meeting information dialog, click the red Report link.
* Fill out the dialog box; enter the participant(s) you would like to report and the reason for reporting the person.
* If you are not currently signed in to your Zoom account, enter your email address.
* (Optional) Select the Include desktop screenshot check box to include a current screenshot of your desktop.
* Click Submit.
You will receive a notification that your report was sent successfully.

More information on responding to inappropriate behavior can be found at https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360042791091

No one likes having to take these sorts of precautions. But it is a fact of our modern life that we have to. We hope these suggestions help you avoid hassles. If you have any tips of your own, please send them along so that we can share them.

Thanks & best regards,

/chet

--

Chet Ensign

Chief Technical Community Steward

OASIS Open

+1 201-341-1393
chet.ensign@...
www.oasis-open.org

We are having problems with TC Admin JIRA tickets being opened

Chet Ensign

Please share this with your team members as necessary.

We've had several instances recently where people have opened support requests using the forms at https://www.oasis-open.org/project-administration-support-requests/ but the request has failed to open a JIRA ticket for us. I'm working with our IT support to get this fixed. It appears to be related to problems we've encountered more generally with gmail treating OASIS emails as spam.

If you don't see the ticket appear after a few minutes, please don't hesitate to notify me. The tickets themselves are filling out correctly and I can create the ticket using the information you entered.

Apologies for this annoying glitch. I hope to have it fixed soon.

Best,

/chet

--

Chet Ensign

Chief Technical Community Steward

OASIS Open

+1 201-341-1393
chet.ensign@...
www.oasis-open.org

Re: Bi-annual "Oh my God, it's that time of year again??" heads up

Chet Ensign

Did I write 'November 1st" - argh! November 7th, of course. See? Even I get turned around by it

On Fri, Oct 22, 2021 at 4:14 PM Chet Ensign <chet.ensign@...> wrote:
For those of you whose committees have global membership, my bi-annual alert: that whacky week where this country changes the clocks this way and then those countries change them that way, and people come early or late to the party - is around the corner.

Europe ends daylight savings time on Sunday, October 31st. Mexico follows the same practice. It will end in the US and Canada a week later on Sunday, November 1st.

So if you have a meeting scheduled in that window, now you know

--

[...]

Intent to publish 5 project notes

Andrii Berezovskyi

Dear PGB members,

I would like to notify you of OP members intent to submit 5 project notes for publication and hold a vote in 2 weeks’ time:

OSLC Core Version 3.0: Link Guidance

Configuration Management 1.0 Primer

Summary of changes in OSLC Core 3.0

OSLC Tracked Resource Set Guidance

Tracked Resource Set 1.0 Primer

The package is attached for each note (no ZIP files because each package consists of a single HTML file).

Best regards,

Andrew

FW: [oslc-promcode-comment] PROMCODE spec comments

Andrii Berezovskyi

FYI

–Andrew.

From: <oslc-promcode-comment@...> on behalf of Andrii Berezovskyi <andriib@...>
Date: Thursday, 21 October 2021, W42 at 17:20
To: "oslc-promcode-comment@..." <oslc-promcode-comment@...>
Subject: [oslc-promcode-comment] PROMCODE spec comments

Dear PROMCODE editors,

I would like to comment that the Part 3 contains wrong anchors that would not allow browsers to scroll to the right part of the document. It would be great to fix that. Example:

https://docs.oasis-open.org/oslc-promcode/promcode/v1.0/csd01/promcode-shapes.html#issuecollection

should be

https://docs.oasis-open.org/oslc-promcode/promcode/v1.0/csd01/promcode-shapes.html#IssueCollection

(the latter link does not work properly, as you can see)

Part 2 contains correct anchors.

Congratulations on reaching the CS milestone! Hope my comments are small enough to be addressed before you proceed to the next stage.

Best regards,

Andrew Berezovskyi

OSLC OP PGB co-chair

OSLC Architecture Management v3.0 Project Specification 01 approved by the OSLC Open Project

Paul Knight

OASIS is pleased to announce that OSLC Architecture Management Version 3.0 from the Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration Open Project [1] has been approved as an OASIS Project Specification.

Managing change and configuration in a complex systems development lifecycle is very difficult, especially in heterogeneous environments that include homegrown tools, open source projects, and commercial tools from different vendors. The OSLC initiative applies World Wide Web and Linked Data principles to enable interoperation of change, configuration, and asset management processes across a product's entire application and product lifecycle.

OSLC Architecture Management defines a RESTful web services interface for the management of architectural resources and relationships between those and related resources such as product change requests, activities, tasks, requirements or test cases. To support these scenarios, this specification defines a set of HTTP-based RESTful interfaces in terms of HTTP methods: GET, POST, PUT and DELETE, as well as HTTP response codes, content type handling and resource formats.

This Project Specification is an OASIS deliverable, completed and approved by the OP's Project Governing Board and fully ready for testing and implementation. The applicable open source licenses can be found in the project's administrative repository at https://github.com/oslc-op/oslc-admin/blob/master/LICENSE.md.

The specification and related files are available at:

OSLC Architecture Management Version 3.0
Project Specification 01

- OSLC Architecture Management Version 3.0. Part 1: Specification
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/am/v3.0/ps01/architecture-management-spec.html
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/am/v3.0/ps01/architecture-management-spec.pdf

- OSLC Architecture Management Version 3.0. Part 2: Vocabulary
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/am/v3.0/ps01/architecture-management-vocab.html
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/am/v3.0/ps01/architecture-management-vocab.pdf

- OSLC Architecture Management Version 3.0. Part 3: Constraints
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/am/v3.0/ps01/architecture-management-shapes.html
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/am/v3.0/ps01/architecture-management-shapes.pdf

- OSLC Architecture Management Vocabulary Terms definition file:
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/am/v3.0/ps01/architecture-management-vocab.ttl
- OSLC Architecture Management Constraints definition file:
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/am/v3.0/ps01/architecture-management-shapes.ttl

Distribution ZIP file

For your convenience, OASIS provides a complete package of the specification and related files in a ZIP distribution file. You can download the ZIP file at:
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/am/v3.0/ps01/am-v3.0-ps01.zip

Members of the OSLC OP Project Governing Board approved this specification by Special Majority Vote [2] as required by the Open Project rules [3].

Our congratulations to the participants and contributors in the Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration Open Project on their achieving this milestone.

========== Additional references:

[1] Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration Open Project
https://open-services.net/

[2] Approval ballot:
- https://lists.oasis-open-projects.org/g/oslc-op-pgb/message/184

[3] https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/open-projects-process
--

Paul Knight

Document Process

OASIS Open

+1 781 425 5073
paul.knight@...
www.oasis-open.org

Invitation to comment on OSLC Quality Management V2.1 before call for consent as OASIS Standards - ends December 17th

Chet Ensign

OSLC Quality Management Version 2.1 PS01 from the Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration (OSLC) Open Project enters the 60-day public review that precedes the call for consent as an OASIS Standard. General information about the Project Specification can be found at https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/qm/v2.1/ps01/qm-v2.1-ps01-public-review-metadata.html

OASIS members and other interested parties,

OASIS and the Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration (OSLC) Open ProjectOpen Services for Lifecycle Collaboration (OSLC) Open Project [1] are pleased to announce that OSLC Quality Management Version 2.1 PS01 is now available for public review.

The OSLC (Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration) initiative applies Linked Data principles, such as those defined in the W3C Linked Data Platform (LDP), to create a cohesive set of specifications that can enable products, services, and other distributed network resources to interoperate successfully.

Quality Management V2.1 defines the OSLC quality management domain, a RESTful web services interface for the management of product, service or software quality artifacts, activities, tasks and relationships between those and related resources such as requirements, defects, change requests or architectural resources. To support these scenarios, this specification defines a set of HTTP-based RESTful interfaces in terms of HTTP methods: GET, POST, PUT and DELETE, HTTP response codes, content type handling and resource formats.

The Project Specification and related files are available here:

OSLC Quality Management Version 2.1.
Project Specification 01

- Part 1: Specification

HTML (Authoritative)
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/qm/v2.1/ps01/quality-management-spec.html

PDF
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/qm/v2.1/ps01/quality-management-spec.pdf

- Part 2: Vocabulary

HTML (Authoritative)
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/qm/v2.1/ps01/quality-management-vocab.html

PDF
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/qm/v2.1/ps01/quality-management-vocab.pdf

- Part 3: Constraints

HTML (Authoritative)
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/qm/v2.1/ps01/quality-management-shapes.html

PDF
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/qm/v2.1/ps01/quality-management-shapes.pdf

- Vocabulary definitions file:
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/qm/v2.1/ps01/quality-management-vocab.ttl

- Resource Shape Constraints definitions file:
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/qm/v2.1/ps01/quality-management-shapes.ttl

For your convenience, OASIS provides a complete package of the specification document and related files in ZIP distribution files. You can download the ZIP files at:

http://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/qm/v2.1/ps01/qm-v2.1-ps01.zip

Public Review Period

The 60-day public review starts 19 October 2021 at 00:00 UTC and ends 17 December 2021 23:59 UTC

This is an open invitation to comment. OASIS solicits feedback from potential users, developers and others, whether OASIS members or not, for the sake of improving the interoperability and quality of its technical work.

Please append the hashtag #publicreview to the end of the subject line of your message.

All emails to the OP are publicly archived and can be viewed at:

https://lists.oasis-open-projects.org/g/oslc-op/topics

All comments submitted to OASIS are subject to the OASIS Feedback License, which ensures that the feedback you provide carries the same obligations at least as the obligations of the OP members. In connection with this public review of “OSLC Quality Management V2.1,” we call your attention to the open source licenses applicable to the work [4]. All members of the OP should be familiar with this document, which may create obligations regarding the disclosure and availability of a member's patent, copyright, trademark and license rights that read on an approved OASIS specification.

OASIS invites any persons who know of any such claims to disclose these if they may be essential to the implementation of the above specification, so that notice of them may be posted to the notice page for this TC's work.

==============

[1] Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration (OSLC) Open Project
https://open-services.net/
GitHub organization: https://github.com/oslc-op

[2] Approval ballot:
https://lists.oasis-open-projects.org/g/oslc-op-pgb/message/195

[3] Links to Statements of Use:

- IBM:
https://lists.oasis-open-projects.org/g/oslc-op-pgb/message/96

- KTH Royal Institute of Technology:
https://lists.oasis-open-projects.org/g/oslc-op-pgb/message/91

- SodiusWillert:
https://lists.oasis-open-projects.org/g/oslc-op/message/619

[4] https://github.com/oslc-op/oslc-admin/blob/master/LICENSE.md

--

Chet Ensign

Chief Technical Community Steward

OASIS Open

+1 201-341-1393
chet.ensign@...
www.oasis-open.org

Your ballot to approve OSLC Quality Management as a candidate for OASIS Standard has passed

Chet Ensign

Members of the OSLC Open Project,

Your Special Majority Vote to approve OSLC Quality Management V2.1 as a candidate for OASIS Standard has closed and passed. You can see the ballot at https://lists.oasis-open-projects.org/g/oslc-op-pgb/message/195

TC Admin will now start the 60 day public review that precedes the call for consent by the OASIS membership. TC Admin JIRA ticket https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/TCADMIN-4080 has been opened to track this work.

Feel free to post any comments or questions there.

We'll let you know when the public review starts.

Congratulations on reaching this milestone.

/chet

--

Chet Ensign

Chief Technical Community Steward

OASIS Open

+1 201-341-1393
chet.ensign@...
www.oasis-open.org

locked Re: Approve OSLC Architecture Management Specification Version 3.0 as a Project Specification #poll-result #poll-notice

Chet Ensign

Thanks.

To: "Chet Ensign" <chet.ensign@...>, oslc-op-pgb@...
From: "Chet Ensign"
Sent by: oslc-op-pgb@...
Date: 10/05/2021 01:03PM
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [oslc-op-pgb] Approve OSLC Architecture Management Specification Version 3.0 as a Project Specification #poll-notice

Jim/Andrew - can you confirm that https://github.com/oslc-op/oslc-specs/releases/download/untagged-007e3ded26e59430e0dc/am-v3.0-ps01.zip is the final, approved version to be published? Thanks, /chet ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
Jim/Andrew - can you confirm that https://github.com/oslc-op/oslc-specs/releases/download/untagged-007e3ded26e59430e0dc/am-v3.0-ps01.zip  is the final, approved version to be published?

Thanks,

/chet

--

Chet Ensign

Chief Technical Community Steward

OASIS Open

+1 201-341-1393
chet.ensign@...
www.oasis-open.org

locked Re: Approve OSLC Architecture Management Specification Version 3.0 as a Project Specification #poll-result #poll-notice

Jim Amsden

To: "Chet Ensign" <chet.ensign@...>, oslc-op-pgb@...
From: "Chet Ensign"
Sent by: oslc-op-pgb@...
Date: 10/05/2021 01:03PM

[...]

A Special Majority Vote to consider OSLC Quality Management V2.1 PS01 as a candidate for OASIS Standard has been set up

Chet Ensign

Participants in the OSLC Open project,

A Special Majority Vote to consider OSLC Quality Management V2.1 PS01 as a candidate for OASIS Standard has been set up.

The ballot opens on 04 October 2021 at 00:00 UTC. It closes 10 October 2021 at 23:59 UTC. You can access the ballot at:

https://lists.oasis-open-projects.org/g/oslc-op-pgb/message/195

This ballot is only open to eligible voting members of the OP. I currently show the following members as eligible to vote:

* Jim Amsden (co-chair, IBM)
* Andrew Berezovskyi (co-chair, KTH Royal Institute of Technology)
* Axel Reichwein (Koneksys)

If your name is not on the list and you believe this to be in error, please contact me and the PGB Chair so that we can resolve the issue.

Please send any questions to the list.

/chet

--

Chet Ensign

Chief Technical Community Steward

OASIS Open

+1 201-341-1393
chet.ensign@...
www.oasis-open.org

locked Approve submitting OSLC Quality Management Version 2.1 as a candidate for OASIS Standard #poll-notice #poll-result

Chet Ensign

Do you approve submitting OSLC Quality Management Version 2.1 PS01 to the OASIS membership for consideration as a candidate for OASIS Standard?

OSLC Quality Management Version 2.1 [1] was approved as a Project Specification on 27 August 2021. The Open Project has received 3 Statements of Use from IBM, KTH Royal Institute of Technology, and SodiusWillert [2]. Do you now approve submitting this Project Specification to the OASIS membership for consideration as a candidate for OASIS Standard?

Approving this ballot will result in a 60-day public review after which, if no comments are received, the PS will be submitted to a membership-wide call for consent. If comments are received, the OP will be asked to vote by Special Majority Ballot on whether to continue to the membership vote. This is explained in TC Process section 3.4.2, Public Review of a Candidate OASIS Standard [3].

This ballot requires a Special Majority Vote [4]. The PGB roster currently lists 3 voting members. In order to pass, at least 2 (2/3 x 3) have to vote Yes and no more than 1 (1/4 x 3) member may vote No.

[1] URI to the Committee Specification:

http://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/qm/v2.1/ps01/quality-management-spec.html

[2] Links to Statements of Use

- IBM:

https://lists.oasis-open-projects.org/g/oslc-op-pgb/message/96

- KTH Royal Institute of Technology:

https://lists.oasis-open-projects.org/g/oslc-op-pgb/message/91

- SodiusWillert:

https://lists.oasis-open-projects.org/g/oslc-op/message/619

[3] http://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/tc-process#OASISstandard

[4] Special Majority Vote: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process-2010-07-28.php#dSpecialMajority

Results

See Who Responded

locked Re: Approve OSLC Architecture Management Specification Version 3.0 as a Project Specification #poll-result #poll-notice

Chet Ensign

Ok, thanks.

On Thu, Sep 30, 2021 at 4:38 PM Jim Amsden <jamsden@...> wrote:
Yes, Chet, these are very minor fixes, mostly links.

From: "Paul Knight"
Sent by: oslc-op-pgb@...
Date: 09/30/2021 12:18PM

[Edited Message Follows] A poll has been updated: Do you approve Architecture Management Specification Version 3.0 [1] becoming Project Specification 01? The ballot opens 24 September 2021 at 00:00 UTC and closes 30 September 2021 at 23:59 ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart

[Edited Message Follows]

A poll has been updated:

Do you approve Architecture Management Specification Version 3.0 [1] becoming Project Specification 01?

The ballot opens 24 September 2021 at 00:00 UTC and closes 30 September 2021 at 23:59 UTC. Please indicate your selection using the buttons below.

This ballot requires a Special Majority Vote [2]. The PGB roster currently lists 3 voting members. In order to pass, at least 2 <2/3 x 3> members have to vote Yes and no more than 1 <1/4 x 3> members may vote No.

Eligible voting members are:

Jim Amsden (IBM)
Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH Royal Institute of Technology)
Axel Reichwein (Koneksys)

If you do not see your name on this list and you believe this to be an error, please notify the Chairs and me so that we can address the situation.

[1] URI for the specification
https://github.com/oslc-op/oslc-specs/releases/download/untagged-d0f98fd75ea23ea3dcfb/am-v3.0-ps01.zip
(Note that the specification was edited on Sept. 27 in a way which broke the link , after the poll was started, so a current link to the specification is:

1. Yes
2. No
3. Abstain

Vote Now

From: "Paul Knight"
Sent by: oslc-op-pgb@...
Date: 09/30/2021 12:18PM

[...]

Re: [oslc-op] OSLC Core v3.0 and OSLC Query v3.0 OASIS Standards from the OSLC Open Project are published

Andrii Berezovskyi

Dear Chet, Paul, and especially all OSLC members,

I thank you again for your work and advice that helps advance OSLC standards! I am thrilled to see more OSLC specs published as OASIS Standards.

–Andrew

From: <oslc-op@...> on behalf of Paul Knight <paul.knight@...>
Date: Thursday, 23 September 2021 at 23:47
To: "project-announce@..." <project-announce@...>, "members@..." <members@...>, "oslc-op@..." <oslc-op@...>, "oslc-op-pgb@..." <oslc-op-pgb@...>
Subject: [oslc-op] OSLC Core v3.0 and OSLC Query v3.0 OASIS Standards from the OSLC Open Project are published

Two newly-approved members of the suite of standards from the Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration (OSLC) Open Project are now available.

OASIS Members and other interested parties,

OASIS is pleased to announce the publication of its two newest OASIS Standards, approved by the members on 26 August 2021:

OSLC Core Version 3.0
OASIS Standard

OSLC Query Version 3.0
OASIS Standard

The Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration (OSLC) Open Project applies Linked Data principles, such as those defined in the W3C Linked Data Platform (LDP), to create a cohesive set of specifications that can enable products, services, and other distributed network resources to interoperate successfully.

Managing change and configuration in a complex systems development lifecycle is very difficult, especially in heterogeneous environments that include homegrown tools, open source projects, and commercial tools from different vendors.

OSLC Core v3.0 defines the overall approach to OSLC-based specifications and capabilities that extend and complement the W3C Linked Data Platform. This eight-part specification also includes two files of machine-readable definitions of the OSLC Core Vocabulary and the OSLC Core Resource Shape Constraints.

OSLC Query v3.0 provides a mechanism for a client to search for RDF resources that match given criteria. The response to a successful query includes the RDF of a query result container that references the member resources found by the query, and optionally includes selected properties of each member resource.

The specifications and related files are available at:

OSLC Core:
- OSLC Core Version 3.0. Part 1: Overview
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/core/v3.0/os/oslc-core.html
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/core/v3.0/os/oslc-core.pdf

- OSLC Core Version 3.0. Part 2: Discovery
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/core/v3.0/os/discovery.html
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/core/v3.0/os/discovery.pdf

- OSLC Core Version 3.0. Part 3: Resource Preview
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/core/v3.0/os/resource-preview.html
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/core/v3.0/os/resource-preview.pdf

- OSLC Core Version 3.0. Part 4: Delegated Dialogs
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/core/v3.0/os/dialogs.html
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/core/v3.0/os/dialogs.pdf

- OSLC Core Version 3.0. Part 5: Attachments
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/core/v3.0/os/attachments.html
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/core/v3.0/os/attachments.pdf

- OSLC Core Version 3.0. Part 6: Resource Shape
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/core/v3.0/os/resource-shape.html
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/core/v3.0/os/resource-shape.pdf

- OSLC Core Version 3.0. Part 7: Vocabulary
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/core/v3.0/os/core-vocab.html
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/core/v3.0/os/core-vocab.pdf

- OSLC Core Version 3.0. Part 8: Constraints
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/core/v3.0/os/core-shapes.html
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/core/v3.0/os/core-shapes.pdf

- OSLC Core Vocabulary definitions file:
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/core/v3.0/os/core-vocab.ttl

- OSLC Core Resource Shape Constraints definitions file:
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/core/v3.0/os/core-shapes.ttl

OSLC Query:
- OSLC Query Version 3.0
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/query/v3.0/os/oslc-query.html
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/query/v3.0/os/oslc-query.pdf

Distribution ZIP files

For your convenience, OASIS provides a complete package of each specification and related files in a ZIP distribution file.

OSLC Core:
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/core/v3.0/os/core-v3.0-os.zip
OSLC Query:
https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/query/v3.0/os/query-v3.0-os.zip

The applicable open source licenses can be found in the project's administrative repository at https://github.com/oslc-op/oslc-admin/blob/master/LICENSE.md.

Our congratulations to the participants and contributors in the Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration Open Project on their achieving this milestone.

--

Paul Knight

Document Process

OASIS Open