To: "oslc-op-pgb@..." <oslc-op-pgb@...>, "Jim Amsden" <jamsden@...>
From: "Andrii Berezovskyi"
Sent by: oslc-op-pgb@...
Date: 08/12/2021 05:57PM
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [oslc-op-pgb] Formal notice of intent to publish OSLC Configuration Management Specification Version 1.0 PSD01

Thank you Jim, I started looking at the package and the anchors in the shapes document don't seem to resolve. For example, config-resources.html#ComponentShape does not jump to the right location in the document. ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
Thank you Jim,

I started looking at the package and the anchors in the shapes document don't seem to resolve. For example,

config-resources.html#ComponentShape

does not jump to the right location in the document.

–Andrew.

On 2021-08-12, at 22:18, Jim Amsden <jamsden@...> wrote:

Dear PGB members,

The rules require us to notify you at least 14 days before submitting the ballots for the spec drafts publication. We are hereby notifying you of the OP intention to publish OSLC Configuration Management Specification Version 1.0 PSD01 in 2 weeks’ time.

The package is attached. Leave comments here or under https://github.com/oslc-op/oslc-specs/issues/531.

Regards,
Andrew on behalf of the OSLC OP maintainers

<config_v1.0_psd01.zip>

Join oslc-op-pgb@lists.oasis-open-projects.org to automatically receive all group messages.