From: 'Gully, Michael J CIV USARMY HQDA ASA ALT (USA)' via Communications Alias <Communications@...>
Date: Wed, Feb 3, 2021 at 4:52 PM
Subject: OSLC Speaker for OSD Digital Engineering Working Group
To: communications@... <communications@...>
Cc: Bucher, Nancy M CIV USARMY HQDA ASA ALT (USA) <nancy.m.bucher.civ@...>

Hello,

I’m reaching out looking for a speaker to present the OSLC to the upcoming United States Department of Defense Digital Engineering Working Group in March 2021 (specific date TBD).  The special topic for the meeting is engineering data exchange and the Army believes a presentation from the OSLC would be an excellent fit.

Please respond to myself or Dr. Nancy Bucher (cc’ed) to coordinate next steps.

Michael J Gully

Army Digital Engineering Co-Lead

ASA(ALT) Office of the Chief Systems Engineer

(256) 808 9184 (M / Telework)

(703) 545-4738 (O - NCR)

(256) 313 6197 (O - HSV)

Michael.J.Gully2.civ@...