Greta

Greta Villagran CEO and Founder

greta@... LinkedIn

Pinary at pinaryinc.com

(310) 750.8054

Disclaimer: The information contained in this message may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. And/or otherwise protected by work product immunity and/or other legal rules If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify your representative immediately and delete this message from your computer and email system.. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.

Thank you.

From: Jane Harnad <jharnad@...>
Date: Tue, Jan 4, 2022 at 9:56 AM
Subject: [members] And the winner is...OASIS Awards Ceremony, 19 Jan.
To: <members@...>
Cc: Scott McGrath <scott.mcgrath@...>

ATTENTION OASIS MEMBERS AROUND THE GLOBE!

Join us for our Annual Awards Ceremony on Wednesday, 19 January 2022 as we ring in the New Year supporting our 2021 Open Cup & Distinguished Contributor Award recipients.

RSVP

Distinguished Contributor Award

Our "Hall of Fame" award is given to an OASIS member(s) that has made significant contributions to our open standards and open source community.

Recipients will be announced during the live ceremony.
Open Cup Award

The Open Cup is given out in recognition of exceptional advancements within the OASIS technical community.

The 2021 nominees for the two Cup categories are:

Outstanding New Initiative Category

Outstanding Approved Standard Category

Cup winners will be announced during the ceremony.

Don't miss this opportunity
to herald and cheer the award winners. The gathering will be held virtually on Wednesday, 19 January 2022 at 11:00 EST (UTC 16:00). RSVP today to receive a link to the livestream.

Missed last year's award ceremony? Video is available on our YouTube Channel.

Do you know someone who should not miss the opportunity to root for one for one of the Finalists?  Share with colleagues and friends!

RSVP

© 2022 OASIS

--

Chet Ensign

Chief Technical Community Steward

OASIS Open

+1 201-341-1393
chet.ensign@...
www.oasis-open.org

And the winner is...OASIS Awards Ceremony, 19 Jan.

Jane Harnad

[...]

Wednesday, January 12, 2022, 10:00am to 11:00pm
(GMT-05:00) America/New York

Organizer: Todd Smith todd@...

Details:
This meeting is open to all members of the OriginBX Project Governing Board. PGB members who have not received dial-in details directly from the chair should contact OASIS Staff, project-admin@...

View Event

Ballot on rules for establishing Working Groups did not pass

Claudia Rauch

Dear OriginBX PGB members,

The ballot to approve draft rules for establishing OriginBX Working Groups failed to pass. It was open from 9 December 2021 at 00:00 UTC and closed 16 December 2021 at 23:59 UTC.

4 Yes votes were recorded, 0 No votes and 0 Abstentions. In order for this ballot to pass, In order at least 6 Yes votes were required.

The PGB is welcome to request that the ballot is run again after the holidays.

Kind regards,
Claudia

--

Claudia Rauch