Asset object STIX modeling working group

Jason Keirstead

Greetings OCA participants;

Based on conversations recently had both in the CTI TC as well as in the Architecture working group, we are reaching a significant critical mass of stakeholders interested in modeling an "Asset" and related information in STIX 2.1. I have some of those stakeholders I know of on CC of this email. In particular Darklight has some work-in-progress they are interested in discussing.

If you are interested in being part of this working group, please let us know by replying to this trail. We will endeavour to get something kicked off shortly.

-
Jason Keirstead
Distinguished Engineer, CTO - IBM Security Threat Management
www.ibm.com/security

Co-Chair - Open Cybersecurity Alliance, Project Governing Board
www.opencybersecurityalliance.org

Adam Montville

Hi Jason,

Yes, I’m interested. Unsure as to cycles I can devote, but willing to at least offer any expertise the group sees as valuable.

Kind regards,

Adam

From: Jason Keirstead <Jason.Keirstead@...>
Date: Wednesday, March 31, 2021 at 9:49 AM
To: "oca@..." <oca@...>
Cc: "ppatrick@..." <ppatrick@...>, "jeffrey.mates@..." <jeffrey.mates@...>, Aviv Ron <RONA@...>, Jason Flood <FLOODJAS@...>, Russell Warren <russell.warren@...>, Adam Montville <Adam.Montville@...>
Subject: Asset object STIX modeling working group

Greetings OCA participants;

Based on conversations recently had both in the CTI TC as well as in the Architecture working group, we are reaching a significant critical mass of stakeholders interested in modeling an "Asset" and related information in STIX 2.1. I have some of those stakeholders I know of on CC of this email. In particular Darklight has some work-in-progress they are interested in discussing.

If you are interested in being part of this working group, please let us know by replying to this trail. We will endeavour to get something kicked off shortly.

-
Jason Keirstead
Distinguished Engineer, CTO - IBM Security Threat Management
www.ibm.com/security

Co-Chair - Open Cybersecurity Alliance, Project Governing Board

This message and attachments may contain confidential information. If it appears that this message was sent to you by mistake, any retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message and attachments is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments.

. . . . .

duncan@sfractal

Jason,
I am interested
Duncan

iPhone, iTypo, iApologize

From: Jason Keirstead <Jason.Keirstead@...>
Date: Wednesday, March 31, 2021 at 9:49 AM
To: "oca@..." <oca@...>
Cc: "ppatrick@..." <ppatrick@...>, "jeffrey.mates@..." <jeffrey.mates@...>, Aviv Ron <RONA@...>, Jason Flood <FLOODJAS@...>, Russell Warren <russell.warren@...>, Adam Montville <Adam.Montville@...>

[...]

Bill Munyan

Jason,
I'd be interested in attending this as well.

Cheers,
-Bill M.

On Wed, Mar 31, 2021 at 2:01 PM sfractal <duncan@...> wrote:
Jason,