From: "Jason Keirstead" <Jason.Keirstead@...>
Sent by: oca-pgb@...
To: oca-pgb@...
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [oca-pgb] TSC Formation Ballot #poll
Date: Fri, Dec 20, 2019 2:50 PM

A new poll has been created:

Do you approve the formation of the Open Cybersecurity Alliance Technical Steering Committee and the appointing of the below listed individuals to it, according to the OASIS Open Project Rules (https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/open-projects-process)"

-

Michael Stair - AT&T
Mike is a Lead Member of Technical Staff in the AT&T Chief Security Office. Besides being an architect of AT&T’s cybersecurity defenses, Mike runs AT&T’s security CTF and has been very involved in OpenC2, IACD, and open source

Thierry Supplisson - IBM
Thierry is a Senior Member of Technical Staff (STSM) in IBM Security. Thierry has been involved in architecting security solutions for over a decade, and is the lead architect for the IBM Cloud Pak for Security

Christopher Smith - McAfee
Chris is a software architect at McAfee and is responsible for performing design and development efforts for the Data Exchange Layer (DXL) messaging fabric.

Bill Woodcock - Packet Clearing House
Bill is the Executive Director at Packet Clearing House, the non-profit agency that supports critical Internet infrastructure through operational aid to Internet exchange points and the core of the domain name system and by providing cybersecurity coordination to CERTs and network operators.

Steve Purser - ENISA
Steve is head of Core Operations Department at European Union Agency For Cybersecurity (ENISA)

Mitch Thomas - Tripwire
Mitch is a software architect at Tripwire focusing on technical strategy, specifically enhancing Tripwire's products with distributed patterns.

1. I approve
2. I do not approve

Vote Now

sfractal

Jason,

Thanks for reminder. I was on vacation and am still digging out. I see we are now up to 8 votes. How many voting members do we have?

Duncan Sparrell

sFractal Consulting LLC

iPhone, iTypo, iApologize

I welcome VSRE emails. Learn more at http://vsre.info/

From: <oca-pgb@...> on behalf of "Jason Keirstead via Lists.Oasis-Open-Projects.Org" <Jason.Keirstead=ca.ibm.com@...>
Date: Wednesday, January 22, 2020 at 2:31 PM
To: "oca-pgb@..." <oca-pgb@...>
Cc: "oca-pgb@..." <oca-pgb@...>
Subject: Re: [oca-pgb] TSC Formation Ballot #poll

Hello all; I would like to remind the PGB of this open poll. To date we have only had 6 individuals vote.

While Chet has said that we do not technically require quorum to confirm the initial formation of the TSC as this is something that can be done with a simple majority according to the project rules, this is a fairly major decision so I would be more comfortable knowing that I have given all a chancel to exercise their vote so I want to remind everyone that the poll is still open.

We have the rescheduled PGB call tomorrow, and on that call I plan to be closing off the ballot as it's been open for some time, far beyond the minimum required, and we want to get the ball rolling on the TSC so it can be part of RSA announcement.

-
Jason Keirstead
Chief Architect - IBM Security Threat Management
www.ibm.com/security

"Would you like me to give you a formula for success? It's quite simple, really. Double your rate of failure."

- Thomas J. Watson