PGB Agenda

Jason Keirstead

Happy Thursday fellow OCA PGB members!

Tomorrow on the PGB call, we have three main topics to cover.

- Re-issuance / attempt #2 of co-chair nomination and ballot

- Update on several working group projects (Assets, IoB "community forum")

- Update PGB on Tenzir discussion around ThreatBus

As always if there are other agenda items to discuss, please raise them on the mailing list so we can add them to the agenda.

Note that due to a family schedule conflict, I am hoping to be able to run the call in 30 mins, but we can play it by ear if required.

Thank you all as always,

-
Jason Keirstead
Distinguished Engineer, CTO - IBM Security Threat Management

Sent from my mobile device

Hare, Forrest B.

Jason,

As usual, the monthly meeting conflicts with another customer meeting so I too can only make it to the first 30 minutes.

One agenda item- Steve and I have a short update on JHU and IACD.

-Forrest

EXTERNAL EMAIL -- This message originates from outside of SAIC

Happy Thursday fellow OCA PGB members!

Tomorrow on the PGB call, we have three main topics to cover.

- Re-issuance / attempt #2 of co-chair nomination and ballot

- Update on several working group projects (Assets, IoB "community forum")

- Update PGB on Tenzir discussion around ThreatBus

As always if there are other agenda items to discuss, please raise them on the mailing list so we can add them to the agenda.

Note that due to a family schedule conflict, I am hoping to be able to run the call in 30 mins, but we can play it by ear if required.

Thank you all as always,

-
Jason Keirstead
Distinguished Engineer, CTO - IBM Security Threat Management

Sent from my mobile device

This communication (including any attachments) may contain information that is proprietary, confidential or exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that further dissemination, distribution, use or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Anyone who received this message in error should notify the sender immediately by telephone or by return email and delete it from his or her computer.