[oca] Call for presentation deadlines approaching -- do we want to submit something on OCA?

Jason Keirstead

Hello PGB & Marketing SC members;

Reminder that the deadline to submit something for EIC for the OCA, is this wednesday.

There has been a lot of discussion around how an enticing session could be arranging a panel session on open security with an industry analyst. Unfortunately no one has stepped up to pull together a proposal and/or arrange the analyst moderator.

Is there anyone who will be able to assist? I have been working on a BlackHat submission and trying to get that over the line, and don't have the capacity to do both.

-
Jason Keirstead
Distinguished Engineer, CTO - IBM Security Threat Management
www.ibm.com/security

Co-Chair - Open Cybersecurity Alliance, Project Governing Board
www.opencybersecurityalliance.org