Notice to Open Cybersecurity Alliance PGB members

Dee Schur <dee.schur@...>

Hello OCA PGB members,

I am proposing the inclusion of the OCA on a list of public supporters of the Cyber Incident Reporting Framework White Paper which is in response to the RFI announcement from CISA. This white paper was developed by a broad community connected to the Nonprofit Cyber Group, https://nonprofitcyber.org/, which the OCA is a member of.

I am happy to send you the final version of the white paper, but it is to be treated as confidential and not for wider distribution.  If you object to the naming of the OCA as a supporter, please let me know by COB 9/23/2022.

Regards,

Dee

Dee Schur

Senior Manager, Development & Advocacy

OASIS Open

+1-941-321-6733

dee.schur@...

www.oasis-open.org/

Chet Ensign

spot on!

--

Chet Ensign

Chief Technical Community Steward

OASIS Open

+1 201-341-1393
chet.ensign@...
www.oasis-open.org

Paige Montgomery

I think this is great!!!

[...]

Confidential Email. The information in this message(including attachments) is the exclusive, private and confidential property of the sender. It is intended solely for use by the sender and the intended recipient(s). If you are not that intended recipient, you are advised that any unauthorised disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken as a result of the information in this message is strictly prohibited. The information may be privileged and confidential. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by return email or contact the head office on +61 8 8213 1200 and destroy this message and any copies in any form immediately. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender. Finally, you should check this message and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Prophecy International Pty Ltd does not accept liability for damage caused by any viruses transmitted with this message. Thank you for your co-operation.'

Matthew Gardiner

I doubt I would have any objections....but would like to see the paper when possible.

Richard F. Nelson

I feel the same way.

I might also suggest that we bring it up at our 10/4 monthly call.  Give status and open chat on the subject.

--

Regards,

Rich

SAIC - Charleston, SC

Phone: 843-746-6149 {Direct Line}

Need Cyber Help or just more Cyber Info?

DIF Cyber Portal: https://cyber.digital.saicif.com