Notice: Please disable digest mode on this list

Jason Keirstead

As we have traced Digest Mode being enabled as being the likely culprit for some not properly receiving calendar invites, please ensure you have it disabled as we're about to send out the invites for the 2020 PGB monthly meeting. This list is normally very low-traffic so digest mode shouldn't be required.

To disable digest mode

- Proceed to https://lists.oasis-open-projects.org/g/oca-pgb/editsub

- Log in, and modify your preference to "Individial messages"

I will give people time to do this (until tomorrow) before I send out the calendar invite.

Thanks, and happy new year all;

-
Jason Keirstead
Chief Architect - IBM Security Threat Management
www.ibm.com/security

"Would you like me to give you a formula for success? It's quite simple, really. Double your rate of failure."

- Thomas J. Watson

Whelbourn, David (CyberNB) <David.Whelbourn@...>

Done