PGB Members; below is the agenda of today's meeting.
Since there are no majorly involved discussions, I am hoping we can cover the topics in ~ 30 minutes.
- Status update of projects (STIX Shifter & OpenDXL Ontology), Q&A answering on said projects
- Closure of TSC Selection ballot
- Final discussion on Governance document, opening of Governance document ballot
- Scheduling of the February PGB call (currently it conflicts with RSA and we likely want to move it, or perhaps cancel)
- Discussion on what we as a PGB want to discuss in RSA in-person meeting
- Any other action items or topics as raised by PGB members.
Thanks to all who are able to attend after the recent calendar snafus.
Chief Architect - IBM Security Threat Management
"Would you like me to give you a formula for success? It's quite simple, really. Double your rate of failure."
- Thomas J. Watson