June PGB call reschedule proposal

Jason Keirstead

PGB – the upcoming PGB call is in conflict with the “cybersecurity automation workshop” on June 2, at which multiple OCA members (and PGB members)  plan to participate.

I would like to propose we reschedule the June call to June 16 so as to not disrupt the workshop.

Would anyone have concerns with this?

-
Jason Keirstead
Distinguished Engineer, CTO - IBM Security Threat Management | www.ibm.com/security

Declare an Emergency: USA +1 888 241 9812, Global +1 312 212 8034

Assistant - Mauricio Durán Cambronero (mauduran@...)

See my calendar - https://ibm.biz/jkcalendar

Co-Chair - Open Cybersecurity Alliance, Project Governing Board

www.opencybersecurityalliance.org

Adam Montville

No concerns.

From: <oca-pgb@...> on behalf of "Jason Keirstead via lists.oasis-open-projects.org" <Jason.Keirstead=ca.ibm.com@...>
Date: Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 8:57 AM
To: "oca-pgb@..." <oca-pgb@...>
Subject: [External] [oca-pgb] June PGB call reschedule proposal

PGB – the upcoming PGB call is in conflict with the “cybersecurity automation workshop” on June 2, at which multiple OCA members (and PGB members)  plan to participate.

I would like to propose we reschedule the June call to June 16 so as to not disrupt the workshop.

Would anyone have concerns with this?

-
Jason Keirstead
Distinguished Engineer, CTO - IBM Security Threat Management | www.ibm.com/security

Declare an Emergency: USA +1 888 241 9812, Global +1 312 212 8034

Assistant - Mauricio Durán Cambronero (mauduran@...)

See my calendar - https://ibm.biz/jkcalendar

Co-Chair - Open Cybersecurity Alliance, Project Governing Board

www.opencybersecurityalliance.org

This message and attachments may contain confidential information. If it appears that this message was sent to you by mistake, any retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message and attachments is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments.

. . . . .

Matthew Gardiner

No concerns from me.

Lodrina Cherne

No concerns with June 16 at same time of day
-Lodrina

On Thu, May 19, 2022 at 8:52 AM Matthew Gardiner via lists.oasis-open-projects.org <matthew_gardiner=rapid7.com@...> wrote:
No concerns from me.

Please report a suspicious email using the Phish Alert fishhook icon or forward the email to spam@...