From: <oca-pgb@...> on behalf of "Jason Keirstead via Lists.Oasis-Open-Projects.Org" <Jason.Keirstead=ca.ibm.com@...>
Date: Thursday, January 23, 2020 at 11:10 AM
To: "oca-pgb@..." <oca-pgb@...>
Subject: [oca-pgb] Meeting Agenda

PGB Members; below is the agenda of today's meeting.

Since there are no majorly involved discussions, I am hoping we can cover the topics in ~ 30 minutes.

- Status update of projects (STIX Shifter & OpenDXL Ontology), Q&A answering on said projects

- Closure of TSC Selection ballot

- Final discussion on Governance document, opening of Governance document ballot

- Scheduling of the February PGB call (currently it conflicts with RSA and we likely want to move it, or perhaps cancel)

- Discussion on what we as a PGB want to discuss in RSA in-person meeting

- Any other action items or topics as raised by PGB members.

Thanks to all who are able to attend after the recent calendar snafus.

-
Jason Keirstead
Chief Architect - IBM Security Threat Management
www.ibm.com/security

"Would you like me to give you a formula for success? It's quite simple, really. Double your rate of failure."

- Thomas J. Watson

Jason Keirstead

Hi - the Governance doc is here

https://hackmd.io/iUHu3FAbRautkGXhNp7mnQ

We need to run through it and ensure all comments are resolved. I believe they are.

-