Clubhouse Talk on Open Security hosted by OCA ?

Jason Keirstead

I am considering hosting a talk on Clubhouse on the theme of Open Security / Cybersecurity Integration / the OCA. There are some very highly trafficked talks on cybersecurity on Clubhouse - one of the regular sessions I join has hundreds of participants every week. Hosting a talk could be a very simple & low effort way to spread our message.

If people are interested in participating (and have an iPhone/iPad), let me know and we can open a thread on logistics. I have 7 unused invites I am willing to throw in to get interested people onto the platform.

-
Jason Keirstead
Distinguished Engineer, CTO - IBM Security Threat Management
www.ibm.com/security

Co-Chair - Open Cybersecurity Alliance, Project Governing Board
www.opencybersecurityalliance.org

Stephen Wood

I’d be interested.

I am considering hosting a talk on Clubhouse on the theme of Open Security / Cybersecurity Integration / the OCA. There are some very highly trafficked talks on cybersecurity on Clubhouse - one of the regular sessions I join has hundreds of participants every week. Hosting a talk could be a very simple & low effort way to spread our message.

If people are interested in participating (and have an iPhone/iPad), let me know and we can open a thread on logistics. I have 7 unused invites I am willing to throw in to get interested people onto the platform.

-
Jason Keirstead
Distinguished Engineer, CTO - IBM Security Threat Management
www.ibm.com/security

Co-Chair - Open Cybersecurity Alliance, Project Governing Board

Chris Murphy

Hey Jason,

Myself and Paul Kurtz, our co-founder, have Clubhouse accounts and would be interested in participating.

Chris Murphy
CTO