Agenda for OCA PGB Call - Wednesday, October 23rd
Dear OCA PGB Members,
In preparation for our upcoming PGB call, please review the agenda outlined below. If there are any clarifications or additions to the agenda please let me know.
As a reminder the meeting will be at 5:00 p.m. UTC +0 / 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time / 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time on Wednesday, October 23rd. See the PGB Calendar for more information about the call.
Finally, we will be taking nominations for the roles of PGB Chair &/or Co-Chair as well as discussing TSC membership. Please give some thought to this prior to the meeting. We will discuss the functions of the PGB and TSC in greater detail during the meeting. In the interim, a good framework to use is to think of the TSC as the committee which will oversee the day-to-day operations and development of the technical work (overseeing maintainers, contributors and so on) whereas the PGB directs the long-term vision, strategic planning & resource needs of the project.
1. Call to Order and Welcome
Interim Chair from OASIS: Jory Burson
2. Volunteer for Note Taking
3. Nominations for Chair/Co-Chairs.
4. Election of Chair or Co-Chairs
Chairs may be elected by unanimous consent (i.e. call for objections) or by voice ballot.
5. Welcome from OASIS Staff
Walk through how an Open Project works/how work can advance; Roles of the PGB and the TSC.
6. Review of the OP governance
7. Establish Technical Steering Committee (TSC) membership
8. Confirmation of Ongoing Meeting Schedule & Communication Channels (mailing lists, slack, etc)
9. Discuss other committees, e.g. Marketing Committee
10. Any other business