locked ACTION REQUIRED: Indicators of behavior (IOB) project ballot #poll-notice #poll-result

Claudia Rauch

Please indicate below whether or not you agree with the proposal to transition Indicators of Behavior (IOB) working group to an OCA sub-project.

---

OCA co-chairs Jason Keirstead and Mark Mastrangeli have requested that the PGB consider that the Indicators of Behavior (IOB) working group transitions to an official OCA sub-project. The IOB Charter is available here: https://github.com/opencybersecurityalliance/documentation/blob/master/iob-wg/charter.md

This is a call to you to vote on whether or not you approve of this transition.

Per the OCA governing rules this decision requires a Full Majority Vote. The PGB roster currently lists 11 members. In order to pass, at least 6 PGB members must vote yes.

The ballot opens immediately. The ballot will close on Monday, 14 November 2022 at 24:59 UTC.

This ballot is open to the members of the OCA Project Governing Board. I currently see the roster listing the following as eligible to vote:

- Jason Keirstead, IBM - Co-chair
- Mark Mastrangeli, Tensor - Co-chair
- Adam Montville, Center for Internet Security
- Vaughan Shanks, Cydarm
- Avkash Kathiriya, Cyware
- Brad Thomas, Prophecy International
- Matthew Gardiner, Rapid7
- Duncan Sparrell, sFractal
- Franco de Bonis, Visua
- Rich Nelson, SAIC
- Ciaran Bradley, EclecticIQ

If you do not see your name on this list and you believe there is an error, please contact me and the co-chairs so that we can address your concern.

Results

See Who Responded

duncan@sfractal

I apologize if the charter was distributed prior to this and I missed it. I would prefer if the scope included whether the work products would include standards and/or open source. Personally I’d prefer a more explicit inclusion of both so it’s clear they are within scope. But am I correct that it’s too late to do that? I’d vote yes with comment if possible that that doesn’t appear possible. Please advise.

--

Duncan Sparrell

sFractal Consulting

iPhone, iTypo, iApologize

[...]