Date   
Marketing Subcommitee / mailing list membership - ACTION REQUIRED By Jason Keirstead · #40 ·
Website Logo Clean-up By Jason Keirstead · #33 ·
Doodle Poll for December meeting By Jason Keirstead · #32 ·
Marketing Subcommitee / mailing list membership - ACTION REQUIRED By Jason Keirstead · #31 ·
Formation of marketing sub-commitee By Jason Keirstead · #28 ·
OCA RSA Submission By Jason Keirstead · #25 ·
OCA Project Governing Board - Action Items & Updates By Jason Keirstead · #20 ·
Broadcast: Broadcast: November PGB Meeting (Nov 22 04:00 PM GMT in https://ibm.webex.com/meet/jason.keirstead) (Nov 22 04:00 PM GMT in https:/ibm.webex.com/meet/jason.keirstead) By Jason Keirstead · #19 ·
ACTION REQUIRED: Please complete Doodle Poll for Nov Meeting By Jason Keirstead · #17 ·
Proposal for TSC Formation Process By Jason Keirstead · #16 ·
Proposal for TSC Formation Process By Jason Keirstead · #14 ·
Proposal for TSC Formation Process By Jason Keirstead · #11 ·
Inviting nominations for Chair of the OCA Project Governing Board By Jason Keirstead · #6 ·
121 - 133 of 133