Re: Notice to Open Cybersecurity Alliance PGB members

Richard F. Nelson

I feel the same way.

I might also suggest that we bring it up at our 10/4 monthly call.  Give status and open chat on the subject.

--

Regards,

Rich

SAIC - Charleston, SC

Phone: 843-746-6149 {Direct Line}

Need Cyber Help or just more Cyber Info?

DIF Cyber Portal: https://cyber.digital.saicif.com