Re: New OCA website

duncan@sfractal

Thanks to all the people who put time into this. Looks great.

Dumb governance questions:

  • what is the governance on website content?
  • Is it opensource? Where? Are there ‘maintainers’ per classic opensource definition?
  • Who determines what ‘rates’ as ‘news item’?
  • Etc.

Note I like the website and it’s really snazzy but I do think we should walk our own talk and OCA is an OASIS-Open Project (ie quoting our new website “An open source project, OCA operates under the OASIS Open governance process, which ensures transparency, inclusiveness, and safety, …”). There will be a lot of nits&lice issues (eg in the first hour we’ve had: capitalize PACE, redo PACE sentence, put link to the “OASIS Open governance process”, ..) so I think we should get governance straight.

--

Duncan Sparrell

sFractal Consulting LLC

iPhone, iTypo, iApologize

I welcome VSRE emails. Learn more at http://vsre.info/

From: oca-pgb@... <oca-pgb@...> on behalf of Claudia Rauch via lists.oasis-open-projects.org <claudia.rauch=oasis-open.org@...>
Date: Tuesday, June 7, 2022 at 8:52 AM
To: oca-pgb@... <oca-pgb@...>
Cc: Carol Geyer <carol.geyer@...>, Russell Warren <russell.warren@...>, Dee Schur <dee.schur@...>, Chet Ensign <chet.ensign@...>, Anshul Garg5 <Anshul.Garg5@...>
Subject: [oca-pgb] New OCA website

Dear PGB members,

Yesterday, we finally made the switch to the new Wordpress-based website for the Open Cybersecurity Alliance: https://opencybersecurityalliance.org/

Thank you very much for all of you who helped to create a content outline and gave feedback, in particular: Russ Warren, Franco De Bonis, Paige Montgomery and Anshul Garg, as well as Dee Schur.

There might be still be a few things we need to sort out, or improvements to be implemented. So, if you notice anything, please send me an email or add a comment on slack in

#new-website-feedback.

Kind regards,

Claudia

--