From: oca-pgb@... <oca-pgb@...> on behalf of duncan@sfractal via lists.oasis-open-projects.org <duncan=sfractal.com@...>
Date: Thursday, May 5, 2022 at 3:30 PM
To: oca-pgb@... <oca-pgb@...>
Subject: Re: [oca-pgb] RSA 2022 & Gartner Analyst Meeting

  • 1.) Are you attending RSA in June?

Yes, health permitting

  • 2.) Do you plan to attend the OCA Breakfast BoF?

Yes

  • 3.) Is your company exhibiting at RSA?

No but I am running QuadBlockQuiz at SupplyChainSanbox

https://supplychainsandbox.org

https://supplychainsandbox.org/quadblocks

Game will be updated to reflect cybersecurity automation workshop

  • “…Gartner Analyst …if you might be attending their event in June

No I’ll be at RSAC

  • “or live within the DC area

Yes, I live in Northern VA

--

Duncan Sparrell

sFractal Consulting LLC

iPhone, iTypo, iApologize

I welcome VSRE emails. Learn more at http://vsre.info/

From: oca-pgb@... <oca-pgb@...> on behalf of Jane Harnad via lists.oasis-open-projects.org <jharnad=oasis-open.org@...>
Date: Thursday, May 5, 2022 at 3:21 PM
To: oca-pgb@... <oca-pgb@...>
Subject: [oca-pgb] RSA 2022 & Gartner Analyst Meeting

OCA PGB Sponsors,

We're trying to pull together a list of PGB members that will be attending RSA 2022 next month. Please reply to me directly with your response to the below questions. These were also sent to the group via the PGB Channel on Slack -- if that's easier.

1.) Are you attending RSA in June?
2.) Do you plan to attend the OCA Breakfast BoF?
3.) Is your company exhibiting at RSA?

We also have an opportunity to speak about OCA to a Gartner Analyst. Please contact Dee Schur if you might be attending their event in June or live within the DC area. It would be great if OCA could take advantage of this opportunity.

Regards, Jane

--

Jane Harnad

Manager of Events