"Marketing" into "awareness and adoption"

duncan@sfractal

Would there be objection to changing “marketing” to “awareness and adoption”?

I think “marketing” contributes to the misperceptions about OCA. I personally think “awareness and adoption” better describes the activities and makes the focus more on OCA and it’s projects and less on the companies participating (at least from a perception viewpoint).

Duncan Sparrell

sFractal Consulting LLC

iPhone, iTypo, iApologize

I welcome VSRE emails. Learn more at http://vsre.info/

From: <oca-pgb@...> on behalf of "Jason Keirstead via lists.oasis-open-projects.org" <Jason.Keirstead=ca.ibm.com@...>
Date: Wednesday, April 22, 2020 at 9:08 PM
To: "oca-pgb@..." <oca-pgb@...>
Subject: [oca-pgb] Meeting agenda for April 23 PGB meeting

Hello folks; we have a solid agenda for the meeting tomorrow, with a bunch of key items to cover. Here are the planned topics. If anyone has other items to discuss please raise them to the group so we can get them on the agenda.

- Jason & Darren - Proposal for Program Management committee

- Various - Update on reference architecture proposal

- Adam Montville to present on SCAP 2.0 work and OC synergy opportunities

- Darren - Update from Chris Smith on proposed TSC work process (*may not get to this one; to go into real detail in TSC session)

Thanks everyone, talk to you tomorrow.

-
Jason Keirstead
Chief Architect - IBM Security Threat Management
www.ibm.com/security

Co-Chair - Open Cybersecurity Alliance, Project Governing Board

www.opencybersecurityalliance.org

Join oca-pgb@lists.oasis-open-projects.org to automatically receive all group messages.