From: <oca-pgb@...> on behalf of "Stephen Wood via Lists.Oasis-Open-Projects.Org" <swood=tripwire.com@...>
Date: Monday, March 30, 2020 at 11:28 AM
To: "oca-pgb@..." <oca-pgb@...>
Subject: Re: [oca-pgb] Starting Architecture Working Group

Stephen

From: oca-pgb@... [mailto:oca-pgb@...] On Behalf Of Jory Burson via Lists.Oasis-Open-Projects.Org
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2020 8:27 AM
To: oca-pgb@...

[EXTERNAL]

Hi all,

I'm happy to create a team for this on GitHub, and set up the slack and email channels. Can you confirm who will need to be on these groups in addition to Kent and Duncan?

additionally, if you haven't already done so, please do send me your github usernames ASAP....

Best,

Jory

On Mon, Mar 30, 2020 at 9:06 AM sfractal <duncan@...> wrote:

Works for me.

iPhone, iTypo, iApologize

Duncan Sparrell

sFractal Consulting, LLC

I welcome VSRE emails. Learn more at http://vsre.info/

From: "sfractal" <duncan@...>
Sent by: oca-pgb@...
To: "oca-pgb@..." <oca-pgb@...>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [oca-pgb] Starting Architecture Working Group
Date: Sun, Mar 29, 2020 3:34 PM

Repeating a slack message to make sure it gets to everyone:

Should the Architecture Working Group be a ‘private’ group (ala the pgb or tsc channels) or a ‘public’ group? Although I usually side for transparency, I think I’d favor starting ‘private’ because we are allowing non-oca members so at least to begin with, it should be a listed set of people. I think it should have both a slack channel and a mailing list (ala pgb and tsc so that we can have the file/etc capabilities). We can do the ‘public’ work on github doc repo. Can we decide and get it setup so the discussions can start? My other paroachial reason is so we’ll have somewhere to invite people like Tony R to.

Wrt the members I was supposed to recruit (besides suggesting Tony) – I have feelers out but will take a few more days.

Duncan Sparrell

sFractal Consulting LLC

iPhone, iTypo, iApologize

I welcome VSRE emails. Learn more at http://vsre.info/